Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rub RUb RUb trinov in your decomposing scalps baldies, we need the data and results. DAILY REMINDER thet the money you spend on trinov would serve to pay a shrink and buy illegal drugs to cope so dont be cheap bladies we're in this sh*t together !

Last edited:

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread man.... smh

Make a new one with a damn template and list pictures of you actually owning and buying the lotion. State what other drugs you take and in what quantities. State your age etc. Dude buys brotzu and says “sh*t don’t work, I shed” as if he’s 10 years old... my dude you take god knows what and god knows what u mean by shed. Like... get real ppl. I don’t care to see your stupid temples. All we need is an organized thread of results so we can see if this stuff works or not. Sides is what we should all care about. If this thing don’t cause gyno and the other disgusting things of finasteride then at least it’s safer.

Buy some and show us hows its done.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rub RUb RUb trinov in your decomposing scalps baldies, we need the data and results. DAILY REMINDER thet the money you spend on trinov would serve to pay a shrink and buy frugs to cope so dont be cheap bladies we're in this sh*t together !
Some health insurance provides free therapist and psychiatrist. No health insurance gives you hair treatment for free.

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, female here too. Started on 20th January, I notice a slight increase in shed but I asked Trinov and they said there shouldn’t be any increase in shed at all. On the Italian alopecia page, no one mentions increase shed.

I will continue for 6 months and see. I have Androgenetic Alopecia and Telogen Effluvium.

The women’s thread is dead, so do you mind if I join this one? Thanks!
Do you know what triggered your telogen effluvium? If so, are you addressing it?

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to use 1ml with the dropper? I started trinov on 21st Dec and have almost finished my second bottle!

I am currently only applying to hairline and what I do is squeeze the dropper and it fills just over a quarter. I apply the drops and then squeeze again for a second time and apply. Obviously its too much if im running out so quickly!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been about 3 weeks and I can say without a doubt I have been having almost zero shedding. Remember results are gonna vary, everyone's different.
What type pattern loss do you have and where do you apply trinov?

CapiLarry

Reaction score
@Notorious90

Yes, I think you're applying too much. I'm able to cover my entire NW5 area with 3 droppers. I'm diffuse with NW2.5 temples. I squeeze the bulb once - fill the dropper to about 1/4-1/3 full. I place the end of the dropper on my scalp and move it throughout my effected area while I keep gentle pressure on the bulb. 3 of those and I'm covered. You should definitely be able to do your effected area with 2 droppers. I ran out of my first bottle last night and I'm exactly 3 weeks in.

So far so good for me. Trinov stopped a brutal shed I was having. I had quit minoxidil a couple of months earlier and I was in the middle of the heaviest shed I'v ever had. Dozens of hairs would fall out every time I ran my hand through my hair. Now - maybe 1 or 2 come out when I run my fingers through. No regrowth yet but I wouldn't expect that at this point anyhow. For me thus far, trinov has lived up to the hype. For the time being - I'm stoked.

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tip: for those only getting a 1/4 fill on the dropper

I learned that if I screw the dropper tight down into the bottle and then squeeze the dropper and unscrew I get right around 1/2 full.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this on ieson Italian Forum- translated on google:

Today there are 45 days of Trinov 1ml every 2/3 days. I state that at the beginning I was very skeptical about the efficacy of Trinov and today I can see that, however, there are the first positive signs. I took pictures start care of the thin part and continue to do it after 15 days to monitor the situation. There are new vellus that are being stretched for a few days and are darkening at the base. The hair is generally stronger at the tear and the fall has stabilized at 4/5 hair after shaampo. I continue confident !!

25/01/2019 at 23:08

daniele80

master's degree
★★★★★
@ alex69 Insert photo.

26/01/2019 at 10:00

Ciao10

Junior
★★
Yes vellus I have recently popped, and I think it is clear that a little are stretched, of course, this still does not mean anything, but perhaps it could be a start. We'll see in 30 days what happens!

26/01/2019 at 10:49
Proxy
Proxy

master's degree
★★★★★
Yes, they are elongated, but not having a picture at T0 (where there should not be anything) it is difficult to judge.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shame on anyone still begrudgingly using the stock trinov dropper -- utter shite, better suited for a god damn finger workout.

Italianlady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what triggered your telogen effluvium? If so, are you addressing it?

I don’t know and actually it’s not my first Telogen Effluvium. I’ve seen lots of derms and one of them diagnosed me with areata incognito. I haven’t done any of the proper treatments yet (the derm gave me steroid lotion and minoxidil in pills) but I want to try trinov for at least 3, possibly 6 months and then see.

I definitely notice an increase in shedding although the increase had started before trinov (now it’s really bad). I shed hundreds a day, unfortunately, on wash days 400-500.

This is so depressing, but time is passing so let’s see if trinov does something: I have 4 bottles (I use a bit more than 6 sprays), once those are finished I’ll see where I am

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know and actually it’s not my first Telogen Effluvium. I’ve seen lots of derms and one of them diagnosed me with areata incognito. I haven’t done any of the proper treatments yet (the derm gave me steroid lotion and minoxidil in pills) but I want to try trinov for at least 3, possibly 6 months and then see.

I definitely notice an increase in shedding although the increase had started before trinov (now it’s really bad). I shed hundreds a day, unfortunately, on wash days 400-500.

This is so depressing, but time is passing so let’s see if trinov does something: I have 4 bottles (I use a bit more than 6 sprays), once those are finished I’ll see where I am
I hope it works out. Good luck.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about 60% certain that I'm seeing at least some new growth in the temple point area and possibly below the hairline (i.e., where there hasn't been hair in a while). I'll know for sure in another 10-14 days, since my hair grows extremely fast (one of the reasons I think it's possible for me to see results in the 2 weeks I've been using this). Note that I am fairly confident that I had similar regrowth in these same areas on Minoxidil in the 4-6 weeks I used about 18 months ago, but this regrowth has occurred much more quickly (again, ASSUMING this is new growth). Granted, I'm using Trinov 2x daily whereas I believe I was only using Minoxidil 1x daily, but I do believe I was using it twice a day some days.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still confused with application.

So squeeze pipette once so its half full and that's 1ml? Iv been doing it that but twice and running out fast

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try using the sprayer? I prefer it easier to evenly distribute the liquid over the scalp, I use 7 sprays to cover everything

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped the dutasteride but still use fina, nizoral, and minoxidil. Only because I can no longer find any Dutast online without a script. For all I know the Dutast I was using may have been fake.
Try pharmacydirectgb.co.uk
They're an online pharmacy registered by the British General Pharmaceutical Council (i.e. officially legit) and offer online prescriptions

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just under 3 weeks in. I'm applying the lotion using the spray (6 sprays over the front/temple area rubbed in) and I'm noticing some very soft dark hairs appearing where my temples have thinned, it's fairly minor, but they're there.

For the record, I'm not using anything else but Trinov (and never have used anything else), so any gains can only be attributed to Trinov. I'll keep applying daily as normal and update if/when I see anything further.

Unlike others, I've not experienced a 'shed' from Trinov, I still lose what I would class as a normal amount of hair every day (don't we lose something like 100 hairs a day anyway?) and notice no further thinning where I apply Trinov or elsewhere on my head.