Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Trinov and have held off using it because of the updates from people reporting shedding.

I agree very strange that the studies did not include a shedding phase?? They actually said ‘no side effects’ but thus far concenus on this forum is stop shedding initially then a shedding period. Hopefully it doesn’t last too much longer and people start to reap some benefits of new hair growth. With most hair treatments a shedding phase occurs to synchronize the growth cycle.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedding could be a good sign since Minoxidil also causes shedding

Otherwise there is no picture which prooves Regrowth. So its more likely its complete bullshit

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can any of you mention if the falling hair during your shedding have a white bulb in their bottom end? If they do, means new stronger hair is coming out. If they have nothing it means you’re losing it.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Can any of you mention if the falling hair during your shedding have a white bulb in their bottom end? If they do, means new stronger hair is coming out. If they have nothing it means you’re losing it.

Why is that?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just checked my hairs and maybe 3 out of 15 hairs shed had white bulbs. What can we take away from this?

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case in a couple of hairs there was, some had less white and some none. What makes you say that?
My hair felt thicker but now it feels even thinner. Dunno...

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just checked my hairs and maybe 3 out of 15 hairs shed had white bulbs. What can we take away from this?

White bulbs are a probably either sebum or telogen hairs. I wouldn’t look into it too much. Hairs can fall out months after something triggered it, so for all we know this may not be because of trinov. We’ll just have to wait it out till the 6th month mark. I really feel like a lot of the users peach fuzz regrowth here and sheds are being swayed by a mass placebo. I’m still optimistic, but there has been hardly any pictures.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
White bulbs are a probably either sebum or telogen hairs. I wouldn’t look into it too much. Hairs can fall out months after something triggered it, so for all we know this may not be because of trinov. We’ll just have to wait it out till the 6th month mark. I really feel like a lot of the users peach fuzz regrowth here and sheds are being swayed by a mass placebo. I’m still optimistic, but there has been hardly any pictures.

White bulb means hair cycle is working fine now and new hair gonna be stronger and thicker. Give it time, you’ll see. When you have Androgenetic Alopecia, AFAIK hair don’t have bulb.

iKudo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone used this and NOT had any unusual shedding? Getting worried here, since I started using it on my hairline and really don't want to lose any ground there. Granted, I should have not used it along the entire hairline at first, but none of the pre-launch literature/studies EVER mentioned an increase in shedding.

If this universally causes shedding in the people it works for, similar to minoxidil, why was this never mentioned in the studies? Crazy if true. One of the main reasons I was waiting for this was because it seemed to have a different mechanism of action than Minoxidil and thus presumably wouldn't have the same side effects. :(

My shedding increase after 1 week
I lost a lot of hair
my front right side became more visible right know
Ether this is just a shedding phase or I am in highway to balding

As of side effects i don’t notice any side effects like monxdill besides the shedding

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t it feel thicker too? I’m pretty sure I’m not imagining this. It’s quite significant. Past few days my hair had a different quality - feels good. More ‘carpet’ like!
Any before/during pics?...I hope all you guys took before pics!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
My shedding increase after 1 week
I lost a lot of hair
my front right side became more visible right know
Ether this is just a shedding phase or I am in highway to balding

As of side effects i don’t notice any side effects like monxdill besides the shedding
Please keep us updated. Take pics please thanks

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else's existing hair feel noticeably thicker after several weeks on Trinov?

I'm on Trinov for about 30 days. I'm cautious about giving any definite feedback because its way too early. So I'm kinda talking out of my *** now.

• Yes the existing hair feel thicker. I even started applying some gel like in the good old days.
  • I took before pictures and it looks like the small hairs at the edge of the hairline fell out (the miniaturized hairs). Before Trinov they just chilled there. I did notice some on my desk/work area. The receding areas do look thinner. Otherwise no drastic shed.
  • The itch is back - that I'm sure off %100.
  • No more heart palpitations that I had the first several uses.
I'm also microneedeling every week (8 sessions in). So all in all way to early to tell anything. Plus the thickening hair feeling could be seasonal.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
As many of you know I've turned into a major skeptic about this lotion. One thing I can say is that if you recall that last image that was leaked/then tweeted I believe. While the guy seemed to have gains at 6 months, the 1 month and 3 month photo almost made it seem as though he had lost hair. So if that holds true, maybe after 6 months, is when you'll see the real gains.

On the flip said I believe the study suggested something like 90% reported cessation of shedding by one month. I cant say that's the case based on the reports I've read here.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As many of you know I've turned into a major skeptic about this lotion. One thing I can say is that if you recall that last image that was leaked/then tweeted I believe. While the guy seemed to have gains at 6 months, the 1 month and 3 month photo almost made it seem as though he had lost hair. So if that holds true, maybe after 6 months, is when you'll see the real gains.

On the flip said I believe the study suggested something like 90% reported cessation of shedding by one month. I cant say that's the case based on the reports I've read here.
You might be a skeptic, but I appreciate your logic. Of course we all want over night results, but just like with everything else hair related, we have to be patient. I mean sh*t, even transplants take upwards of a year to look normal...

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
White bulb means hair cycle is working fine now and new hair gonna be stronger and thicker. Give it time, you’ll see. When you have Androgenetic Alopecia, AFAIK hair don’t have bulb.

This is false, I never noticed any white bulbs on my hair until I started balding a year ago. Every hair I lost had a white bulb, now that I diffused so much only some hairs have the white bulb, I think of it as a bad thing to c them.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is false, I never noticed any white bulbs on my hair until I started balding a year ago. Every hair I lost had a white bulb, now that I diffused so much only some hairs have the white bulb, I think of it as a bad thing to c them.

if I remember correctly the white bulb means the hair cycle is going on or some sh*t like that it’s supposed to be good thing and happens when u have miniaturization and take finasteride for example. Sucks if it means nothing looks like we are all gonna die bald.