Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using for about a month and seems like I've either had a shed the past week along the hairline, or the lotions stripped all the oil off my hair and made it look thin.

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
As many of you know I've turned into a major skeptic about this lotion. One thing I can say is that if you recall that last image that was leaked/then tweeted I believe. While the guy seemed to have gains at 6 months, the 1 month and 3 month photo almost made it seem as though he had lost hair. So if that holds true, maybe after 6 months, is when you'll see the real gains.

On the flip said I believe the study suggested something like 90% reported cessation of shedding by one month. I cant say that's the case based on the reports I've read here.

Yes, I had a decrease in hair loss and hair felt thicker but after 5 weeks the itching came back, hair loss increased, hair feels very thin, hair line seems thinner. I'm getting scared actually. Either it's just another bout of hair loss and I'm also on the highway to baldness, or I don't know.

Pukon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys you are treating brotzu lotion as a medecine in same category as minoxidil and finasteride.I see it more like a supplement for the hair to imrove it but def not to treat hair loss.in combination with finasteride and minoxidil as an extra serum for your hair it migh give some gains.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys you are treating brotzu lotion as a medecine in same category as minoxidil and finasteride.I see it more like a supplement for the hair to imrove it but def not to treat hair loss.in combination with finasteride and minoxidil as an extra serum for your hair it migh give some gains.

It was made to compete against minoxidil and finasteride. The mechanics work as a combination of both & from the claims + pictures we’ve seen why wouldn’t anyone think of it as atleast an alternative to those proven treatments?

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I had a decrease in hair loss and hair felt thicker but after 5 weeks the itching came back, hair loss increased, hair feels very thin, hair line seems thinner. I'm getting scared actually. Either it's just another bout of hair loss and I'm also on the highway to baldness, or I don't know.
Have to write again, just washed my hair. Even though my hair looks terrible, I never lost as little as today at least in the past 3 years (lost 70 today). Generally every time I wash I lose between 200 to 400 in bad phases. I stopped using trinov for the past 2 days, don't know what to do. Continue or not?

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to write again, just washed my hair. Even though my hair looks terrible, I never lost as little as today at least in the past 3 years (lost 70 today). Generally every time I wash I lose between 200 to 400 in bad phases. I stopped using trinov for the past 2 days, don't know what to do. Continue or not?
Dnt stop keep using all hair loss treatments has a shedding phase

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Really dont wanna bust the party but on insta they only showed one men photo and literally they are saying thats all they got.

So thats the f*****g best 6 month photo. Wake up. I know it hurts. But It wont do any cosmetically improvement.

Italianlady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, female here too. Started on 20th January, I notice a slight increase in shed but I asked Trinov and they said there shouldn’t be any increase in shed at all. On the Italian alopecia page, no one mentions increase shed.

I will continue for 6 months and see. I have Androgenetic Alopecia and Telogen Effluvium.

The women’s thread is dead, so do you mind if I join this one? Thanks!

Pukon

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was made to compete against minoxidil and finasteride. The mechanics work as a combination of both & from the claims + pictures we’ve seen why wouldn’t anyone think of it as atleast an alternative to those proven treatments?
it doesnt rly matter what they claim.different supplements in studies get compared to medical drugs and even sometimes surpass them but in real life you woudnt be able to ge that results.ingredients in brotzu are very mild.no negative side effects as the claim were noticed.so its rarely that something is working and dont have side effects at all. medications alter different mechanisms in our body which will cause diffrent side effect for many people.i dont say its totally uselesss as im going to use it long run but i treat it as a“vitamin serum” for hair rather then treatments on a same lvl with dht blockers and minoxidil.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignore the doomsayers and trolls guys, just use it for 6 months and evaluate your case then.

Remember how long it takes for fina to see results for the average user.

I don't mind sticking with it for several months, but really the only reason I waited for this and didn't continue using Minoxidil is because supposedly there was no massive shed. I'm hoping that's the case, because their published study, plus Prof. Brotzu's original writings, didn't mention any shedding phase. The study didn't say that at any point (1 week, 1 month, 3 months etc.) there was a drastic reduction in hair count. I'm honestly nervous because I'm using it on my front hairline and that's the most visible area. Maybe I should discontinue use on the hairline and instead only do the temple point area? :(

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignore the doomsayers and trolls guys, just use it for 6 months and evaluate your case then.

Remember how long it takes for fina to see results for the average user.

Well some have claimed trying finasteride, dutasteride or minoxidil and it ruined their hair. Why couldn't the same apply here?

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you on finasteride and dutasteride?
I dropped the dutasteride but still use fina, nizoral, and minoxidil. Only because I can no longer find any Dutast online without a script. For all I know the Dutast I was using may have been fake.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped the dutasteride but still use fina, nizoral, and minoxidil. Only because I can no longer find any Dutast online without a script. For all I know the Dutast I was using may have been fake.

I can get unlimited real avodart. If it’s possible to ship just let me know and I can do this for anyone interested for a small fee.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it doesnt rly matter what they claim.different supplements in studies get compared to medical drugs and even sometimes surpass them but in real life you woudnt be able to ge that results.ingredients in brotzu are very mild.no negative side effects as the claim were noticed.so its rarely that something is working and dont have side effects at all. medications alter different mechanisms in our body which will cause diffrent side effect for many people.i dont say its totally uselesss as im going to use it long run but i treat it as a“vitamin serum” for hair rather then treatments on a same lvl with dht blockers and minoxidil.

“Vitamin serum’s” are also useless in fighting alopecia, but anyways I recall reading somewhere abt the mechanics of trinov and how it shouldn’t be used in conjunction with minoxidil bc both dilate blood vessels & when combined can lead to dangerously low levels of blood pressure.

As for finasteride, ultimately brotzu has the same end result regarding dht & dilation, just milder. If u wanted it to aid results of finasteride u might as well just use dutasteride since the difference wouldn’t be much greater if brotzu actually worked in inhibiting dht.

Everyone’s still looking as brotzu as an alternative bc it’s still been only 1-2 months & a lot of brotzu users either aren’t getting/satisfactory results from other treatments or experienced sides from other treatments. Hence why we see it as a potential alternative & if it doesn’t work like so, it’s a dud.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like people are getting the same side-effects as minoxidil. Most people shed but others don’t. It will be interesting to see how effective it is in 4 to 6 months time.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread man.... smh

Make a new one with a damn template and list pictures of you actually owning and buying the lotion. State what other drugs you take and in what quantities. State your age etc. Dude buys brotzu and says “sh*t don’t work, I shed” as if he’s 10 years old... my dude you take god knows what and god knows what u mean by shed. Like... get real ppl. I don’t care to see your stupid temples. All we need is an organized thread of results so we can see if this stuff works or not. Sides is what we should all care about. If this thing don’t cause gyno and the other disgusting things of finasteride then at least it’s safer.