Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

fruitshoot

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 week in, using only Trinov since i don't like sides of others, will post an update in a few months at same room light, lets see if it does anything for me.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    548.6 KB · Views: 639

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, female user here, been using it for a bit over 4 weeks. I am a diffuse thinner, losing mostly on top, sides and hairline. I lose for sure 80 a day, washing days 200. In the beginning the daily loss started slowing down and the hair felt stronger but just now it feels thinner, itching a bit more & losing again but more the finer hair.
I can see some regrowth but don't know if it's from trinov.
Will keep at it for at least 3 months & maybe buy the men's version.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Sofia. Are you only using Trinov or did you start anything else at the time?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, female user here, been using it for a bit over 4 weeks. I am a diffuse thinner, losing mostly on top, sides and hairline. I lose for sure 80 a day, washing days 200. In the beginning the daily loss started slowing down and the hair felt stronger but just now it feels thinner, itching a bit more & losing again but more the finer hair.
most users in this forum claim the same things about the hair loss, including me.
hair loss was reduced first weeks and then it increase a bit the last two weeks.

for info i'm diffuser and today i completed my fourth week.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi sofia. How much of the lotion is needed to cover these areas each time? Do you find it difficult with long hair to get it to really cover the scalp? Also are you planning on taking any before/after pics? Thanks for posting.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 week in, using only Trinov since i don't like sides of others, will post an update in a few months at same room light, lets see if it does anything for me.

baldcuck, you need a hair transplant ASAP lmao your hairline looks like a penis.

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi sofia. How much of the lotion is needed to cover these areas each time? Do you find it difficult with long hair to get it to really cover the scalp? Also are you planning on taking any before/after pics? Thanks for posting.
Hi Naja, I use 1 ml, mostly on the top, hairline and sides. I have longer hair but I just pull it a bit up with one hand , apply, rub a bit.I find it makes my hair greasy. I haven't taken pictures so far.

Pukon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Naja, I use 1 ml, mostly on the top, hairline and sides. I have longer hair but I just pull it a bit up with one hand , apply, rub a bit.I find it makes my hair greasy. I haven't taken pictures so far.
Hey Sofia.my wife is on trinov only too,do u use female version"?i was thinking to put my wife on men version as it has more s equol in it.

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Pukon, I am on the women's version and was thinking about trying the same. Since women have more estrogen I am not sure if it would be a good idea. I'm taking the bc which also adds to the hormones and I'm afraid if it goes systemic it might increase hair loss instead. Unfortunately I am not knowledgeable enough on all of the effects etc, that's why I am here to learn with the boys. I am considering stopping trinov for a couple of days to see if it helps. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know roughly how much time you need to leave this on the scalp for full absorption? I'm trying to avoid heavy sweating and of course washing my hair after application.