Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Question 4. "According to our experience, once the positive result is obtained, I think it is appropriate to repeat the treatment at least three times a year , or to have a biweekly maintenance treatment."

Can anyone elaborate as to what he means after achieving a positive result to repeat three times a year...?

The original patent was issued in 2014 so they do have at least some anecdotal evidence to go on. Brotzu said that once the level of improvement is achieved you can maintain with 2 applications a week. As for Trinov being available in the US - that won't happen for quite some time as the requirements are surprisingly a lot tougher. I believe that anything that purports to grow hair cannot be considered a cosmetic, necessitating phase 1-3 trials etc... If it's any indication the american branch of fidia issued a statement about a year ago saying that they had no plans to release the lotion. Although - the free trade agreement with canada and the EU may help get it into the great white north eh.

as for the price -- seeing as they sold out in days -- I dont see much motivation for them to drop the price any time soon.

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks... efarma is only allowing one bottle purchase at a time but i just bought it. Do you know if this lotion is a lifelong application or just 6 months? I cant imagine most people paying $100 on a monthly basis for life to get this lotion.
I planned to use it for a year and if I notice good results would carry on using it as long as possible - but not sure if you need it every day once results have been seen! As for price I'm hoping in about a year it will be available here in UK.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've just started with mine recently. I know some people will dismiss me, but I am usually very good at sensing what is going on in my body, and the side effects of things. May have to do with the fact that I have a sensory issue that makes me hyper aware of things. Anyway Nothing major like propecia yet. I do tend to get a pressure just below my eye, like in the eye socket. Like a slight pain that lasts from when I put it on, and stops several hours after application. My skin also dries out around where I apply it and my face for most of the day after application, could possibly be unrelated, but I suspect it is related. I also have a slightly tightened breathing to the perfume of it, but that happens with anything scented for me, so no sweat there.

As for my hair I already have a lot of regrowth recently because of adressing some seborrheic dermatitis and a vitamin D deficiency. So I have left one of my temples alone, and am aplying it to the other to see the difference. I'm also applying it to where some hair in miniaturizing in the front. I've had a lot of hair loss on one corner of my hair line, I have no idea if it's related to applying this lotion or not though. For now I will keep going and keep y'all updated.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question 4. "According to our experience, once the positive result is obtained, I think it is appropriate to repeat the treatment at least three times a year , or to have a biweekly maintenance treatment."

Can anyone elaborate as to what he means after achieving a positive result to repeat three times a year...?

Beps' most recent message (take whatever you so wish from that) for regrowth you need to apply it each day, for maintenance it needs to be applied each day for a month and then every second day. The screenshot is somewhere on the bigger original thread.

I took a photo of my hairline yesterday (around two weeks into application) I will do on the 16/17th of every month for the next three to four months and then I will post them and (crucially) determine whether I will carry on paying for it. At the moment I suspect it may be doing something a bit but I'm not really sure.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today is a damn good day. After placing an order for 6 Trinov three and a half weeks ago, I FINALLY got a shipment tracking number! Do not, I repeat DO f*****g NOT order from Farmacia Santantonio unless you don’t mind waiting a month for it to get shipped out.

I ordered 3 bottles on 12/28 and received the delivery today in NYC. They only provided a tracking number once they switched to DHL as the carrier several days ago.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
As for my hair I already have a lot of regrowth recently because of adressing some seborrheic dermatitis and a vitamin D deficiency. So I have left one of my temples alone, and am aplying it to the other to see the difference. I'm also applying it to where some hair in miniaturizing in the front. I've had a lot of hair loss on one corner of my hair line, I have no idea if it's related to applying this lotion or not though. For now I will keep going and keep y'all updated.

Can you elaborate on how you fixed your seb derm? How much vit d3 do you take?

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 34...still shedding esp when I rub lotion in. Shedding like 5-10 hairs in the front where I'm applying it...no regrowth, no changes yet which is disappointing..In fact my hair looks thinner, not sure if I'm getting a shedding effect or its just in my mind....I'll keep using it, I got a 4 month supply, so maybe brotzu promises will kick in soon.

Last edited:

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just applied my first dose. Can someone tell me approximately how many sprays from the diffuser are equal to 1 ml? I seem to recall someone saying 6, but want to be sure. I'm gonna start with applying only to my center front and front hairline for now and see how it goes.

Also, is storing this at room temperature preferable?

Last edited:

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just applied my first dose. Can someone tell me approximately how many sprays from the diffuser are equal to 1 ml? I seem to recall someone saying 6, but want to be sure. I'm gonna start with applying only to my center front and front hairline for now and see how it goes.

Also, is storing this at room temperature preferable?
According to the instructions on the side, 6 sprays is correct.
I'm storing mine at room temperature, approx 17-19c

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! Is the spray sufficient for dispersal or are you also supposed to rub it in after spraying?
I personally rub it in otherwise it runs down my face, I'm only using it on the temples and the front though, so I can't speak for those which apply it all over.
It doesn't seem much to apply all over your head though.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two weeks of usage. First I thought my shedding reduced significantly. But have to admit, that I still loose same amount of hair every day.
Month on it, same as you i thought initially shedding decreased but same shedding as normal now.

br1

Reaction score
They have no idea what they’re even saying. They only did a six month trial. Realistically if it does work, you’re going to have to use it forever, I don’t see how it could possibly maintain otherwise.
You can use 2x a day, 2x a week, once a month. Does not matter.

It does not work anyways.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 34...still shedding esp when I rub lotion in. Shedding like 5-10 hairs in the front where I'm applying it...no regrowth, no changes yet which is disappointing..In fact my hair looks thinner, not sure if I'm getting a shedding effect or its just in my mind....I'll keep using it, I got a 4 month supply, so maybe brotzu promises will kick in soon.
Oh good it's not just me? Yea my hair looks thinner wherever I apply it. I was really depressed about it. Like not only might it not work, it might actually hurt your hair

Reactions: br1

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for double post. Should have used multi quote... anyway

Can you elaborate on how you fixed your seb derm? How much vit d3 do you take?
I didn't fix my sub derm. Not yet anyway. Just made it not as bad as before. I literally tried every combo of shampoo to see what I was doing wrong. Was doing apple cider vinegar washes for a while. After I did some shootouts and tests I realized that If I just used head and shoulders with no conditioner, my sub derm was less and I wasn't shedding such an insane amount. Sounds simple but I had heard going sulfate free could help, it didnt though.

As for vitamin d I had a deficiency in a blood test, which was probably chronic. So I take 5000iu, I think, at night. Seems to be working well.