Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

CapiLarry

Reaction score
I'm using 1.5 ml/day and I only shampoo 2/3 times a week. I have really curly hair so it actually goes super frizzy on me when it's too clean. So what I'm saying is -- leave it on as long as you're comfortable as i don't think there is a too long. Overnight should be just fine I'd assume.

While I'h here -- I have that row of miniaturized hairs around my temple hairline that is so common. I swear they've grown a bit. I'm starting to believe that trinov will give regrowth. Also -- it's f*** tons better/easier to deal with than minoxidil. way way better.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 2 of using trinov.

Never tried anything before such as finasteride etc but always said I would try trinov from what id read a few years ago so here I am :)

Only day 2 but not had any side effects whatsoever and the product feels fine on the scalp - no itchness or burning!

Would like to know if anyone could recommend how long to leave the lotion on for before washing off? Reason I ask is that I get a shower in the evening after work at 6pm, and normally wouldn't get another shower until the same time. I'll then apply the trinov at 11pm before bed. Is 19 hours too long to leave it on for?

Will make sure I do a monthly update or if I notice anything significant!

Just so you all know I take a small daily dose of biotin but apart from that I'm a healthy 27 year old and this is the first product I've tried. (Hair loss started 10 years ago and basically have a receded hairline)

:)

if you can put it in the morning then rinse it in the evening it's good except that you will not be comfortable to do your hair. Let's say that I put it at night before sleeping after a good shampoo regenpure. I sleep like that and wake up washing my hair.
it's good to leave 6 hours on your scalp.
good day to you

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you - that's good to know. I guess too it gets to a stage by itself where it has all been absorbed in the scalp anyway...

Don't suppose you know roughly where the 1ml marker would be on the dropper do you?

L1P

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you can put it in the morning then rinse it in the evening it's good except that you will not be comfortable to do your hair. Let's say that I put it at night before sleeping after a good shampoo regenpure. I sleep like that and wake up washing my hair.
it's good to leave 6 hours on your scalp.
good day to you
Thanks for the info :)

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm 6 days in, currently not noticing much difference which is to be expected so early on, although I swear some of the little white hairs around my receeded hairline are getting slightly darker, but I might just be seeing things.
No side effects at all, I've never really paid any attention to 'shedding' anyway so can't comment on that.
I apply mine at night and shower in the morning.
I apply using the little spray and rub it in.
I have photos from when I started so I will provide more photos when/if I see a difference.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you use the browser Google chrome from your phone it will automatically translate - or it does on efarma at least
thanks... efarma is only allowing one bottle purchase at a time but i just bought it. Do you know if this lotion is a lifelong application or just 6 months? I cant imagine most people paying $100 on a monthly basis for life to get this lotion.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question 4. "According to our experience, once the positive result is obtained, I think it is appropriate to repeat the treatment at least three times a year , or to have a biweekly maintenance treatment."

Can anyone elaborate as to what he means after achieving a positive result to repeat three times a year...?

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question 4. "According to our experience, once the positive result is obtained, I think it is appropriate to repeat the treatment at least three times a year , or to have a biweekly maintenance treatment."

Can anyone elaborate as to what he means after achieving a positive result to repeat three times a year.

They have no idea what they’re even saying. They only did a six month trial. Realistically if it does work, you’re going to have to use it forever, I don’t see how it could possibly maintain otherwise.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have no idea what they’re even saying. They only did a six month trial. Realistically if it does work, you’re going to have to use it forever, I don’t see how it could possibly maintain otherwise.
I probably should of waited until it was available in the US theirs no way I can afford paying $120 monthly.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about that too but that could take awhile for places to stock them in the U.S.
I figured ill pay for 3 lotions at $240 plus $90 shipping (you have to do individual orders now) which will give me roughly 3 months of usage and during that time hopefully it'll be available for purchase in the U.S.

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I figured ill pay for 3 lotions at $240 plus $90 shipping (you have to do individual orders now) which will give me roughly 3 months of usage and during that time hopefully it'll be available for purchase in the U.S.
That's horrible that they did that with the shipping cost. People have reported cheaper shipping to the U.S. in one of these threads. I hope it works out for you.

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today is a damn good day. After placing an order for 6 Trinov three and a half weeks ago, I FINALLY got a shipment tracking number! Do not, I repeat DO f*****g NOT order from Farmacia Santantonio unless you don’t mind waiting a month for it to get shipped out.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today is a damn good day. After placing an order for 6 Trinov three and a half weeks ago, I FINALLY got a shipment tracking number! Do not, I repeat DO f*****g NOT order from Farmacia Santantonio unless you don’t mind waiting a month for it to get shipped out.

Yeah, I was pissed off too, but they've changed their shipping to DHL Express and now have a better vendor to get the product out in a timely manner.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 weeks in and I like the result so far. Can't tell if I got some minor vellus on my temples (with strong light it appears so) but it seems like my shedding in my temples stopped.
No, it's just miniaturized hair. When you flash your head with a flashlight you could see little hairs around the areas where hairline used to be. So, stop this placebo nonsense, it's nothing.

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much did you pay in total including shipping?