Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi again guys!

Here you have more photos, hope you like them ;)

- Right temple:

XbOM863.jpg

hr7xIOM.jpg

WAHdYEX.jpg

- Left temple:

lysu1XZ.jpg

Kg8NbJp.jpg

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos MrJolly! I think you should wait some more time before uploading the next ones, or at leat until you see
appreciable fuzz. And as the last user says, do you see any improvement?

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is very promising that in only a week already lose no more hair, to see the duration after 2.3 months. Congratulations to you mr jolly and paul gibson I wish you and all of you regrowth and a beautiful year 2019

afghan

Reaction score
I have started my treatment with Trinov today and also Took Some pictures.

I did not get the warming sensation some members reported after applying.

Does ist somewhere on the leaflet say How to store trinov and when to apply?

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have started my treatment with Trinov today and also Took Some pictures.

I did not get the warming sensation some members reported after applying.

Does ist somewhere on the leaflet say How to store trinov and when to apply?

Like any topical, away from sunlight and ideally temperature not above 25C

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 27 finished first bottle.. I was using 1ml Syringe, didn't even last 30 days..one other member said theirs lasted 28 days....I think shedding is starting to slow down for me (today anyway) other then that nothing to report.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have any of you thats noticed a reduction in shedding also noticed any less sebum?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the reduced shedding due to the season rather than Trinov? I’ve noticed my hair is shedding much less now and I haven’t started Trinov? It would be nice to know if these are actual results unrelated to the time of the year.

Reaction score
I have now been on Trinov for 12 days. Like everyone else has reported I did see a reduced amount of shedding, but I never shed much.

I definitely see very tiny hairs though around my hairline that would also always come out when I took topical finasteride (quit due to sides), as well as they came up with s5 (quit due to sides). I am SUPER sensitive to side effects and so far I have none with Trinov... that's the best part for sure.

Will post again at 30 day mark with any updates.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Week two, nothing to report. I use closer to two ml per application because I’m thinning all over the top of my head, 1 mil just does not seem like enough. But again, nothing to report, same amount of shedding, no signs of regrowth yet.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have any change in skin where they didn't apply the trinov? Like dryness or slight patchy discoloration? Could be unrelated, Asking anyway though.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Week one:

- Approximately 85% Reduction in the itch. Usually my itch is crazy, like little ants biting my follicles.
- Scalp and hair feels healthy.
-Shedding is about the same.

Anyways, its too early to report anything. I wanted to wait till 1 one month mark to write anything, however!

Two times I applied around 2 ml and had heart palpitations. ( the feeling of having a racing heart). Lasted about 2hrs each time after application. I dont use any other medications. From now on ill apply exactly 1ml. I see this is a good sign ? Initially I was worrying that I was applying soapy water to my scalp.

Just an FYI for you guys.