Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Paul Gibson

My Regimen
Reaction score
What daytime do u usually use Trinov? And when do you wash it off? Do you always wash your scalp in between applications? I personally use it in the morning and wash my hair in the evening, or the morning next day before application. I’m already on day 10, i think i the shedding and itching has reduced a little but it could be self suggestion. Awesome news someone already has visible results.

I use in the morning and wash my hair at night, I am only applying Trinov on my temples and a little bit of the surrounding area.

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the consensus so far on use with minoxidil? I have used it for 3/4 years with a reduction in hairloss. Used to loose 30-40 in the shower now lose 5-10. Haven't had any sides, maybe slightly darker circles but i surveyed my non balding pals and theirs all look fairly similar. I used a gel called wake i bought on amazon and i find it really helps.

Has someone seriously reported side effects. I missed that, someone fill me in?

Thanks,

Paul Gibson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, thats awsome man. I'll be honest my hopes for this product where not high, but seeing your picture gives me a glimmer of hope.
I've tried finasteride, which nuked my sex drive and made me limper then a wet noodle. I started minoxidil about 9 months ago and OMG!!! Did i ever respond to it. It was amazing. I grew back a bunch of hair and starting filling out my pathetic looking hair line. I couldn't have been any happier.
People where noticing and commenting, it was great....... Then the swelling and red raw scalp started. Things started going really bad, really fast. Went to a dermotologist to be told I had developed an allergy to minoxidil! FML!
Seems that everything that works is no good for me. I was devistated, thats when I found this web site. I was trying to find a way I could get back on minoxidil, and it lead me to this lotion.
I've been sitting waiting with cautious optimism that this may be able to stop the inevidable shed that is starting.
I realise from some of the more science minded people on here that this may do nothing for me based on the fact that minoxidil and trinov don't work through the same mechanism, but after hearing lot's of people saying the shed has stopped and now your hair growth pictures I think i'm ready to say f*** it.
I'll give it a try and risk some money. Worse case i look like a bit of a chump and a waste some cash. At this point it's in or out.
Thanks for posting the photos Paul

So far I've had no sides, I did have a bit of itching about a week into using it, but that's gone now.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s impossible for any hair loss treatment to work in 2 weeks
nope not impossible , those are tiny light vellus hairs, they won't be significant visually but this give hope for when a couple of months pass, that they could turn terminal.

BaldUakari

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s impossible for any hair loss treatment to work in 2 weeks

I hear ya. I was thinking the same (no offence Paul). I told myself last week that all the anti shed post where promising but if i saw just 1 regrowth I'd throw caution to wind and go for it. f*** it! All i have to loss is a little money and a little pride. All my hair is falling out anyways. How much worse can it get? I was going to start zix and dermarolling and try trinov after if people where getting results. I'm just going to try this first. Nothing happens.....dermaroll it is! I'm going to start with 3 bottles and see what happens. Hope to see more positive result while I await my order.

Paul Gibson

My Regimen
Reaction score
nope not impossible , those are tiny light vellus hairs, they won't be significant visually but this give hope for when a couple of months pass, that they could turn terminal.

I am hoping they turn terminal as some are turning darker and the amount of hairs to the area has increased just in the last few days.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, thats awsome man. I'll be honest my hopes for this product where not high, but seeing your picture gives me a glimmer of hope.
I've tried finasteride, which nuked my sex drive and made me limper then a wet noodle. I started minoxidil about 9 months ago and OMG!!! Did i ever respond to it. It was amazing. I grew back a bunch of hair and starting filling out my pathetic looking hair line. I couldn't have been any happier.
People where noticing and commenting, it was great....... Then the swelling and red raw scalp started. Things started going really bad, really fast. Went to a dermotologist to be told I had developed an allergy to minoxidil! FML!
Seems that everything that works is no good for me. I was devistated, thats when I found this web site. I was trying to find a way I could get back on minoxidil, and it lead me to this lotion.
I've been sitting waiting with cautious optimism that this may be able to stop the inevidable shed that is starting.
I realise from some of the more science minded people on here that this may do nothing for me based on the fact that minoxidil and trinov don't work through the same mechanism, but after hearing lot's of people saying the shed has stopped and now your hair growth pictures I think i'm ready to say f*** it.
I'll give it a try and risk some money. Worse case i look like a bit of a chump and a waste some cash. At this point it's in or out.
Thanks for posting the photos Paul

Take oral minoxidil mate

BaldUakari

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take oral minoxidil mate
I will look into that for sure. I don't have high blood pressure but if it helps me keep my hair it's definitley worth a shot. Any idea on dosage for hair loss? I'm guessing it will be less than for blood pressure regulation but I have no clue.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will look into that for sure. I don't have high blood pressure but if it helps me keep my hair it's definitley worth a shot. Any idea on dosage for hair loss? I'm guessing it will be less than for blood pressure regulation but I have no clue.
10 mg a day

youngguyhairloss

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sure these questions have been answered already however I have not been on his forum in about a year .. I read about this lotion before but thought it wouldn’t be available until years from now ... if someone can please answer the following questions it would be greatly appreciated!

Where do you buy this lotion if you live in the United States ?

How much is the cost ?

How often do you use it per day and is it a lifetime commitment like those people who use minoxidil?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Greatly appreciated. Do you think i should talk to my doctor about it first or go around him and just try and order it online? I have a feeling my doctor will not be onboard
Search the other threads, theres much more information. Low dose oral minoxidil is gaining popularity in other places..ie Asia and Australia. In a nutshell I had better gains in 4 months than anything else I've tried in 20 years but had to stop due to sides.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Search the other threads, theres much more information. Low dose oral minoxidil is gaining popularity in other places..ie Asia and Australia. In a nutshell I had better gains in 4 months than anything else I've tried in 20 years but had to stop due to sides.

What sides did you get? i have been taking 10mg at night for about 4 months, it has helped a bit with thinning on top but my crown is still in bad shape, i was expecting better results as i shed a ton at first. Shedding has stopped but like i said my crown is in bad shape, i don't mean to derail this threads.

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard is it to style the hair after the lotion dries off? and also what is the minimum time you have to keep it on the head without showering? with min it was something like 4 hours i think.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have ppl who have been using this for a month now nd they have not reported anything

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have ppl who have been using this for a month now nd they have not reported anything
yea like cmon guys, help us out with an update every month or so atleast. A lot of us out here (not refering to myself) can’t afford to put down $ on an unproven treatment or simply don’t want to until it’s been verified (me)