Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you going to buy the lotion every month? Because I do not think I have good stability.

Do not fall into a scam again.
That's the whole point of cold shipping, Cure or Death already explained you make it month to month
He doesn't want our money, so I don't see what the scam is

Reactions: jpo

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Playing catch up here but were there more positives in the Brotzu results/presentation than we originally thought then?

Mr.Sprinkles79

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys it looks like this is going to happen. if you want to get in on the group buy message @CureOrDeath to get an invite to the discord group.

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was concerned about the purity of Stearylamine that was under 98%, the second link has a purity of 90% I think it's not ideal.
Here is a link to 97%:
https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/305391?lang=en&region=US

We are using a bath sonicator which needs higher runnig time because the delivered energy is thousand times lower.
Good idea! All the affordable sonicators I found online are below 200W. The one in the patent is 150kW.

btw @username1 are you a chem, biochem, etc student?
I'm an engineer in the Bay Area ;)

If anyone has access to TEM/SEM, let me know!I think we need it to optimize our recepe to make sure we get the right liposome size.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
You’re In the US?
We’re trying to find a US hub for making this @Mr.Sprinkles79
Someone said it wasn’t illegal, it’s a European patent

Yea, I'm in the U.S.

Here is a link to 97%:
https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/305391?lang=en&region=US

Good idea! All the affordable sonicators I found online are below 200W. The one in the patent is 150kW.

I'm an engineer in the Bay Area ;)

If anyone has access to TEM/SEM, let me know!I think we need it to optimize our recepe to make sure we get the right liposome size.

If we can get some one that will be able to do it, we all can pitch in for the expensive sonicator, np.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm a long time avid lurker on the Brotzu thread. I think this lotion has potential and the GB is worth a shot! Those 'homemade' results, if genuine, look unreal.
Glad we're taking this sh*t into our own hands. I'll ask to be added to discord group.
Onwards and upwards.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DM me with an inivite guys. Got a phone call tomorrow with someone who is going to see if they can get this made. Very very reputable place to get this made if we can get it done. This would be a US made lotion.

@CureOrDeath does anyone know what would need to be done to stablize the lotion yet? Is it not stated in the 2nd patent? Could someone link the patents to me please. The person will be talking to a real lab scientist at a world renowned univeristy. If the patent can help him stabilize the lotion then our Global friends can enjoy the benefits of this to.

If we do this, we are trying to set up a full blown production facility eventually under a registered business with all licences.

Ps. I will not be able to get investors onboard unless the lotion can be stabilized, and there is a 99.9% chance that the Uni Prof will not care to persue it unless we can stabilize it ether. He may know of a way and that will be discussed but if he does not know of a solution or that I do not know how much time he would be willing to put into figuring it out. Just being honest

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DM me with an inivite guys. Got a phone call tomorrow with someone who is going to see if they can get this made. Very very reputable place to get this made if we can get it done. This would be a US made lotion.

@CureOrDeath does anyone know what would need to be done to stablize the lotion yet? Is it not stated in the 2nd patent? Could someone link the patents to me please. The person will be talking to a real lab scientist at a world renowned univeristy. If the patent can help him stabilize the lotion then our Global friends can enjoy the benefits of this to.

If we do this, we are trying to set up a full blown production facility eventually under a registered business with all licences.

Ps. I will not be able to get investors onboard unless the lotion can be stabilized, and there is a 99.9% chance that the Uni Prof will not care to persue it unless we can stabilize it ether. He may know of a way and that will be discussed but if he does not know of a solution or that I do not know how much time he would be willing to put into figuring it out. Just being honest
Sent you a link, check ur pm