Bride-to-be Canceled Wedding During The Ceremony After Noticing Her Fiance Had Started Going Bald

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like you've missed all my posts for the past years or misrepresented me through ignorance. I've never said balding young guys can't date, sleep around with average girls. It happens and a quick log on Facebook shows some cases especially when love is involved. Can even land a pretty wife - Facebook. People make compromises all the time.

I was talking about what girls are attracted too and chase. And it's never a balding young average looking guy.

If someone is a thick Norwood 3 and handsome, 22, they may see little change. Statistically a visibly balding guy has it rougher than a full head in many areas, hence why the forum exists including us.
Well that's a lot more balanced.

I noticed a few posts of yours over the last few months were making out that baldness was pure doom.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well for me, it is the completely different way i am treated especially by females.
when i had good hair (it was straight, shiny black hair) i was listened to, people smiled at me and in work if i made a mistake people would be a lot more forgiving of me.
now i am basically ignored by females. young people especially, i remember being 25 and the other 20-25 year olds, treated me like i was from the generation before them (30 - 40 years old)

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Best thing about opinion is that it changes over a period of time.

In most cases(99.99%).it will lead to a point where person will adopt to the situation.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't change a thing. Bald people are still the subject of jokes and ridicule. Look at the reactions to that article, for example. Many of them are making fun of the situation.

Also, one of the highest rated comments is
One of my friends who was a GP told me he wouldn't have married his wife if he'd known baldness was carried down her family line and he was horrified his sons were balding and blamed her

I don't know what to think of that. On one hand, I'm sure that many bald men wish that their parents had considered that. But, on the other hand, it's completely brutal to read.

My dad married a woman from a family with men with strong hair genes

It didn't work. I still inherited the hairline going to sh*t in the 20's gene