Bride-to-be Canceled Wedding During The Ceremony After Noticing Her Fiance Had Started Going Bald

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure this neurosurgeon belongs to the top percentile of income

It wasnt enough

Women under 35 basically dont care about money

Yeah and he had status as well because of holding that title.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah.... I think you're wrong there.
They would sooner have a wealthy man over someone who is less well off.

You think average 21 year old college students does care how much money you make? When the average relationship last 3month at the age?

C'mon now

Seeker988

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i mean think how important that sh*t is for indians..they rather want to be a doctor than a rockstar

I mean go to a uni library at a friday evening - you know how is sitting there - exactly, the indian virgins studyin bc they think a good education will help them to get laid
Well,you've got to play with the cards that you've been dealt with. Can't do much more,can they?

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think average 21 year old college students does care how much money you make? When the average relationship last 3month at the age?

C'mon now

Of course they do. A lot of them, not all, want a sugar daddy. Even if it is short term. A 21 year old college student could always use a little help money wise.
I have seen many many mismatched couples. Example....older ugly man, with hot young babe on his arm.
I'm not saying this is how it is with all younger women, but it definitely happens a lot.
I think it's the older women who cares less if a man has money, because they are usually more established and have more money behind them than younger
women.

Why do you think younger women are more likely to be strippers. A lot of them are doing it to pay their way through school. Do you think they enjoy it? Probably not.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A red pill thread but nothing surprising to me. Most hot young girls see baldness as a deal breaker that I've spoken too. Makes them immediately turned off. Even girls that are like average to slightly above still want a guy with a full head - it's a prerequisite. When love or settling down comes into question, of course looks take a backseat. If you speak to older women, they'll tolerate baldness as it's more common but even then they'll only go mad after a good looking guy with a full head in that age bracket.

Even if someone went from full on bald to full head in his youth, many girls would still reject him if they knew this was the case. It's a red flag for genetics and having children.

In a country with arranged marriages in the upper class, it's probably even more materialistic in terms of looks and career. With a MBBS at the pinnacle.

It's the bit in bold that's so triggering for the incels on the internet and in real life. I think it's because of this fact why women on this website get attacked e.g. evilocks (how bateman always brings up the supermarket story), georgie etc. I'm not saying they deserve it but I think this is the reason why there's so much anger from incels towards women, it's the reason why incel froums like loookism etc. came about. I mean if you ever visit them the whole idea is that women lust after a 9/10 guy in a way they wouldn't for the average guy and many men including myself cant get over this fact, we probably should but maybe the fact we're young and inexperienced makes it harder to. I've noticed for many it's not just about sex, the main reason is to feel wanted, the enjoyment that you get knowing women are interested in you and not for your money. I'd say the only other thing that helps is genuine charisma and even that's not easily attainable in fact there's genetic basis behind it.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Guys,do you think real news like this can change approach of world to baldness?

Dailymail done wonderful job to surface this.
One facebook like from me.
Screenshot_20180301-213503.png

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Guys,do you think real news like this can change approach of world to baldness?

Dailymail done wonderful job to surface this.
One facebook like from me.
View attachment 80941

It won't change a thing. Bald people are still the subject of jokes and ridicule. Look at the reactions to that article, for example. Many of them are making fun of the situation.

Also, one of the highest rated comments is
One of my friends who was a GP told me he wouldn't have married his wife if he'd known baldness was carried down her family line and he was horrified his sons were balding and blamed her

I don't know what to think of that. On one hand, I'm sure that many bald men wish that their parents had considered that. But, on the other hand, it's completely brutal to read.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
goes to show that money isn't everything, that girl probably thought "there is no way that man is going to be above me in a bed, with that hair" - that was all she could think about.

like you said in the movie Titanic, it did so well because it was believable; Rose would rather have run away with the penniless prettyboy than be married to a man who she is unattracted to, even if that man has a diamond worth millions of dollars. as when you are having or thinking about sex, money isn't exactly on your mind.

there is a type of girl though that does seem to be attracted not to guys, but to money. i knew a girl who went out with an ugly guy because he was very well off, and she loved it. she loved being shown off in his car, having gifts etc. but she did cheat on him with a NW1, but as that NW1 was lower status (blue collar) she didn't want anyone to know.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
A red pill thread but nothing surprising to me. Most hot young girls see baldness as a deal breaker that I've spoken too. Makes them immediately turned off. Even girls that are like average to slightly above still want a guy with a full head - it's a prerequisite. When love or settling down comes into question, of course looks take a backseat. If you speak to older women, they'll tolerate baldness as it's more common but even then they'll only go mad after a good looking guy with a full head in that age bracket.

Even if someone went from full on bald to full head in his youth, many girls would still reject him if they knew this was the case. It's a red flag for genetics and having children.

In a country with arranged marriages in the upper class, it's probably even more materialistic in terms of looks and career. With a MBBS at the pinnacle.
I do feel like your opinions on baldness are very extreme.

We've all got mates who are nw3 and beyond and most of them have partners.

We've got plenty of posters here who are visibly balding and have active love lives.

The reason I mention it is because you will get impressionable 22 year old nw2's who will read this and think they are doomed to a life of misery.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, this story is unrealistic. Like yes it happens but it is uncommon for a woman to call off a wedding due to her fiance balding.

Funny story. My grandfather, who was a multi-millionare, had a very successful career at the top of his field. Even though he had great success in his career and with family and friends, he always used to joke with me about how he was jealous of all my hair and how he was going to "transplant some of my hair onto his head" :)

He passed away a little over a year ago (God bless him) and it wasn't until recently that I found a bottle of Rogaine in one of his drawers. I always used to wonder how he went from a NW5 at 50 to a NW3 with a nice head of hair for his age at 80.

Moral of the story: hair is not the be all end all and you can obviously still live a great life with or without it. But you better believe that most men, successful or not, care about and would do almost anything to keep their hair if at all possible. 100% of us on this forum and about 90% of men who are not IMO.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I don't want to be shallow..

But there is equal to 25 % chance to win against baldness in our progeny by marrying a girl who has no balding/bald brothers.