Bride-to-be Canceled Wedding During The Ceremony After Noticing Her Fiance Had Started Going Bald

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Ravi Kumar travelled 1,000km across India to marry a woman he had never met
  • Arranged wedding went well until last minute when he removed his headpiece
  • Shocked bride saw he was balding and refused to marry him on the spot
  • Family scoured the village and found another woman for Dr Kumar to marry

499FAB1900000578-5439973-image-a-1_1519730459961.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rry-balding-doctor-wedding.html#ixzz58K7OEY89

This is why headgame never works out in the end

Even a doctor title and and top 99.99th percentile income in india couldnt save him.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This mirrors my experiences exactly. People are extremely excited to come out on the date. As soon as they arrive, they're hugely disappointed and are never heard from again.

Hair loss really seems to be the most disgusting thing for women. It almost doesn't make sense, but for some reason, baldness brings out the strongest, most firm rejection from women and seems to be the biggest deal breaker there is.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"
Most of the big day went as planned with guest enjoying a feats and numerous festivities in a 'happy atmosphere', according to Dainik Bhaskar.

The couple even completed the garland exchange ritual and disaster only struck when the procession arrived at the wedding pavillion to make their vows

Dr Kumar removed his ceremonial headpiece and the bride was shocked to find the neurosurgeon was balding.

She refused on the spot to marry him, sending the wedding into chaos as both families tried in vain to convince the girl to change her mind."

You cant make that up

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
My one senior who is DNB Orthopedics was bald nw6..still he has to wear wig while getting married to a bride who is MD gyanae.

I have learnt a lesson..do not bend for others.

This above guy made a mistake in marrying a girl by hiding his problem..
Arrange marriages in India have become so advanced that a guy and girl become love birds as soon as engagement is fixed.

Still this guy must have failed to communicate his hairloss problem with this bride leading to insult.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
This mirrors my experiences exactly. People are extremely excited to come out on the date. As soon as they arrive, they're hugely disappointed and are never heard from again.

Hair loss really seems to be the most disgusting thing for women. It almost doesn't make sense, but for some reason, baldness brings out the strongest, most firm rejection from women and seems to be the biggest deal breaker there is.

My sister has strictly warned me not to even think of a girl who is born after 1990.

There is little chance from a girl who is above 27..
but below 25 ..no chance at all.

And even if some girl is ready to accept bald guy..
her friends/cousins/brother/relatives/neighbour will try to stop such girl from liking a bald guy.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
This is why arranged marriages are fuckin' stupid.

Arrange marriage in my state is not like this.

Girls love arrange marriage because they get shopping mall experience of choosing their "man of dreams."

Arrange marriage has now become love marriage on rocket boosters.
There is no struggle between the couple as boy is already earning,having a good job and acceptable to the girl's family.

Arrange marriages are infact 180 degrees opposite to movie like Titanic where
girls dump their boyfriend for a guy from arrange marriage as he is well earning,handsome,from reputed family.