Breezula update 2022 June apparently they are doing trials very soon

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't expect it, but CB 2.5% twice a day has completely stopped my alopecia.

After stopping Pyrilutamide because of its terrible side effects, I was 2 weeks without using anything, and my alopecia returned. After 1 month using CB, the shedding stopped 100% the same as with Pyri. I honestly didn't expect it. After a month, it affected my libido and gives me arrhythmias. I haven't used it for 5 days and the shedding hasn't started yet, but my libido hasn't fully recovered. I doubt this product will only last 6 hours in blood. I think it is more.

Does anyone have information on the pharmacokinetics of this drug?

Can anyone share info about its metabolites?

Thank you

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Modill I believe that a proper vehicle is of the utmost importance insofar as side effects are concerned. Without the quote unquote proper vehicle you simply have a standard anti-androgen. I used CB with Stemoxydine and again with Trichosol and had sides both times. At this point you ought to wait until it is released by Kintor.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of side effects did you have with CB? I am taking longer to recover from CB than from Pyri.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
doesn’t cb lose its anti-androgen ability when it comes into contact with blood? How can there be sides?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
doesn’t cb lose its anti-androgen ability when it comes into contact with blood? How can there be sides?
of course it does and nobody has sexual side effects in the clinical trials. pretty sure at the dose he used it its impossible to affect his libido as he uses just 1/3rd of the actual dose. but has sides that did not appear in the study. sounds legit.

with CB its literally not the vehicle, it becomes a non anti androgenic metabolite cortexalone which is a precursor for cortisone. which does not have anti androgenic potency either.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't expect it, but CB 2.5% twice a day has completely stopped my alopecia.

After stopping Pyrilutamide because of its terrible side effects, I was 2 weeks without using anything, and my alopecia returned. After 1 month using CB, the shedding stopped 100% the same as with Pyri. I honestly didn't expect it. After a month, it affected my libido and gives me arrhythmias. I haven't used it for 5 days and the shedding hasn't started yet, but my libido hasn't fully recovered. I doubt this product will only last 6 hours in blood. I think it is more.

Does anyone have information on the pharmacokinetics of this drug?

Can anyone share info about its metabolites?

Thank you
like, are you even for real? you THINK it is more? as if they could not easily test the half life of a drug in blood serum? this is done in preclinical studies you hypochondriac. you are crazy if you think 1/3rd dose of CB gives heart issues(through the anti androgenic angle), this is the dose the children for acne use, over 1000 people in the phase 3 clinical trial and nobody has had these sides. and after 4 weeks? buying chemicals from a Chinese lab under unknown conditions and then complaining about heart related sides from a drug that has never shown this in any of the clinical studies is something

Last edited:

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of side effects did you have with CB? I am taking longer to recover from CB than from Pyri.
Primarily a lower than normal libido. About ten days after I stopped my libido came roaring back.

My mistake was using Trichosol as a vehicle. I should have opted for the vehicle used in the clinical trials. Either way I won't try it again until it is commercially available.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course it does and nobody has sexual side effects in the clinical trials. pretty sure at the dose he used it its impossible to affect his libido as he uses just 1/3rd of the actual dose. but has sides that did not appear in the study. sounds legit.

with CB its literally not the vehicle, it becomes a non anti androgenic metabolite cortexalone which is a precursor for cortisone. which does not have anti androgenic potency either.
Thank you for telling us what we have to feel when we try new drugs.

@mooreu has the same side effects as me. As he said, he needed 10 days to recover.

“Oh wait! The pharma industry said that has no side effects! let’s believe the pharma industry and let’s call retarded to the people that is trying new legit drugs bought from European pharmacies”.

if you want to ad value to the forum, talk with respect.

I have read more cases with people suffering side effects with CB. In fact, I am in conversations with Anagenica.com, they are using CB for their patients instead of finasteride, and they recommend 1% once a day, and no more, because of the side effects of CB. In fact, Anagenica.com told me that usually people affected with CB needs 2 weeks to recover.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for telling us what we have to feel when we try new drugs.

@mooreu has the same side effects as me. As he said, he needed 10 days to recover.

“Oh wait! The pharma industry said that has no side effects! let’s believe the pharma industry and let’s call retarded to the people that is trying new legit drugs bought from European pharmacies”.

if you want to ad value to the forum, talk with respect.

I have read more cases with people suffering side effects with CB. In fact, I am in conversations with Anagenica.com, they are using CB for their patients instead of finasteride, and they recommend 1% once a day, and no more, because of the side effects of CB. In fact, Anagenica.com told me that usually people affected with CB needs 2 weeks to recover.
its impossible to talk to you unfortunately. you act like a conspiracy theorist. big pharma? the pharmacological nature of CB does not underly any commercial interest. it is quickly metabolized into an inactive molecule cortexalone which has NO anti androgenic activity. I dont know what else to tell you. it can cause sides potentially through the HPA pathway I imagine but those should not be heart related at all.

the 2.5% just barely did anything for hair loss, far weaker than other anti androgens and finasteride/dutasteride. however, 1% is clinically unproven and probably does not do anything. the reason they could show efficacy for acne with the 1% is because 1) the skin in the face is much thinner and thus the molecule has an easier time to penetrate and 2) the target in acne is higher up in the skin (the glands) whereas the follicle as 3 times deeper in the skin. this is the sole reason for the higher concentration in the alopecia trials.

a second totally random personal anecdote is still far inferior to a clinical trial, even if you are a conspiracy theorist you have to awknlowdlege that clinical studies are pretty solid, not every study underlies major corruption lol.

what kind of invalidation attempt is that anyway. the FDA approved it, the same FDA that is putting out warnings about finasteride approved the 1% CB for children with acne. ZERO sides among 1500 kids in the clinical trials and there you are with your bullshit stories getting heart damage from it

and yes, I think you are retarded if you think the CB you are buying is European pharmacy grade. its certainly not. the thing with conspiracy theorists is they are over critical of established things like the FDA and clinical trials but have zero skepticism of controversial opinions and sources like your Angenica. they literally did a study with all measures in multiple phases on the drug and you refer to some weird online source that recommend their patients a dose of CB does most likely does not even work for hairloss because of how weak it is?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Primarily a lower than normal libido. About ten days after I stopped my libido came roaring back.

My mistake was using Trichosol as a vehicle. I should have opted for the vehicle used in the clinical trials. Either way I won't try it again until it is commercially available.
What dose did you try? I haven't used CB for 12 days and I still haven't recovered my libido. Today I have an appointment at the doctor

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What dose did you try? I haven't used CB for 12 days and I still haven't recovered my libido. Today I have an appointment at the doctor
this is proof its not the CB lol. CB has a total elimination life of about 7 hours, it has a fast detachment for the androgen receptor(which is why you must use it TWICE a day otherwise it'll be gone in the evening). unlike finasteride it doesnt really have long modulatory effects and unlike RU or PYR it does not have anti androgenic metabolites. meaning, after 12 days your androgen status should be completely reversed most definitely. have you considered that maybe using all kinds of research chemicals is taking a toll on your body? maybe wait until a final product comes out and is pharmacy grade made, then be the judge of that instead of Chinese lab products that contain who knows what.

I still think the vehicle is key in maximum follicle targeting. this is what we would need(this kind of vehicle) to have an effective treatment

look at the pictures, figure 5 on human skin. the drug primarily accumulates around the hair follicle more so than other parts of the skin and does not penetrate through the skin.

it primarily accumulates in the follicle and does not penetrate other parts of the skin very well meaning you get the drug where it actually belongs. sadly Kintor and Cassiopea and not in it for the progress and thus will provide a basic ethanol vehicle which goes directly through the skin in the blood stream and doesnt really target the follicular opening around the hair shaft like it is supposed to. is reformulating patented drugs allowed? because then once pyrilutamide or CB comes out a compounding pharmacy could formulate this vehicle. there is a lot of research on these things. its much better than liposomal which isn't actually that great for this purpose. and with ethanol it takes a different penetration pathway, directly through the stratus coreneum downwards to the subcutaneous tissue in the blood stream. hair loss is a localized disease, hair follicles in particular dermal papilla cells have their own steroid genesis, the synthesize testosterone, prolactin, DHT, all kinds of things locally and thats the pathology. so targeting the drug to the dermal papilla is very important.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is proof its not the CB lol. CB has a total elimination life of about 7 hours, it has a fast detachment for the androgen receptor(which is why you must use it TWICE a day otherwise it'll be gone in the evening). unlike finasteride it doesnt really have long modulatory effects and unlike RU or PYR it does not have anti androgenic metabolites. meaning, after 12 days your androgen status should be completely reversed most definitely. have you considered that maybe using all kinds of research chemicals is taking a toll on your body? maybe wait until a final product comes out and is pharmacy grade made, then be the judge of that instead of Chinese lab products that contain who knows what.

I still think the vehicle is key in maximum follicle targeting. this is what we would need(this kind of vehicle) to have an effective treatment

look at the pictures, figure 5 on human skin. the drug primarily accumulates around the hair follicle more so than other parts of the skin and does not penetrate through the skin.

it primarily accumulates in the follicle and does not penetrate other parts of the skin very well meaning you get the drug where it actually belongs. sadly Kintor and Cassiopea and not in it for the progress and thus will provide a basic ethanol vehicle which goes directly through the skin in the blood stream and doesnt really target the follicular opening around the hair shaft like it is supposed to. is reformulating patented drugs allowed? because then once pyrilutamide or CB comes out a compounding pharmacy could formulate this vehicle. there is a lot of research on these things. its much better than liposomal which isn't actually that great for this purpose. and with ethanol it takes a different penetration pathway, directly through the stratus coreneum downwards to the subcutaneous tissue in the blood stream. hair loss is a localized disease, hair follicles in particular dermal papilla cells have their own steroid genesis, the synthesize testosterone, prolactin, DHT, all kinds of things locally and thats the pathology. so targeting the drug to the dermal papilla is very important.
Hi @badnewsbearer ,
Thanks for the explanation.
My body is very sensitive to these medications. There are other people who are not, for example, the guy I sold my Pyrilutamide said to me that he takes 1 gram of dutasteride per day and 2 daily applications of Pyri 0.5% per day and he is perfect, perfect libido, everything is fine. I would be dead doing that.

I also use an anti-DHT shampoo, but I dont think it could affect me (https://www.hair-army.com/).

Tomorrow I have my blood test and will be tested for sex hormones and adrenal hormones, as one of the possible effects of CB is to suppress the HPA axis and stop producing adrenal hormones: (90) URIC ACID, (176915) DIRECT BILIRUBIN, (176525) TOTAL BILIRUBIN (BIOLOGICAL FLUIDS), (173) CREATININE SERUM, (196) PHOSPHATASE SERUM, TOTAL (BIOLOGICAL FLUIDS), (173) SERUM CREATININE, (196) ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (ALP), (7918) GAMMA ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE(ALP), (7918) GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSPEPTIDASE (GGT), (205)
GLUCOSE, (54) IRON, (247) POTASSIUM, (65) BLOOD SYSTEMIC, BLOOD COUNT (INCLUDING, (258) SODIUM, (263) SERUM GOT/AST TRANSAMINASES, (6966) SERUM, (6966) SERUM SERUM, (6966) TRANSAMINASES GPT/ALT SERUM, (266) UREA, (177555) VSG,
(106) AMYLASE, (174) CREATINE KINASE, CK, (6550) ESTIMATED GLOMERULAR FILTRATION, (220) LIPASE, (220) LIPASE, CK, (6550) ESTIMATED GLOMERULAR FILTRATION ESTIMATED, (220) LIPASE, (493) THYROTROPIC HORMONE (TSH), (485) FREE T4
FREE, (489) TESTOSTERONE, (425) CORTISOL, (176988) FREE ANDROGENIC FREE ANDROGEN FREE, (23) FOLIC ACID (VITAMIN B9), (420) TOTAL CALCIUM, (441) PHOSPHOROUS TOTAL CALCIUM, (441) PHOSPHORUS, (78) VITAMIN B12, (497) VITAMIN D 25-HYDROXY CHOLECALCIFEROL, (390) CHOLECALCIFEROL, (390) 17 BETA ESTRADIOL, (469) PROGESTERONE (P4), (433) DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE (DHT), (432) DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE (DHEA), (177029) COPPER IN WHOLE BLOOD, (271) SERUM ZINC.

Best

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i confirm that CB nukes libido , it took me around 10 days to get back my usual high libido. I went into vacation and forgot it and only after 10 days I started recovering.

man i haven’t been this horny for months now since I started experimenting with topical AR antagonists (pyri then cb)

now I don’t know what to do anymore.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man i haven’t been this horny for months now since I started experimenting with topical AR antagonists (pyri then cb)
I dont understand this sentence. Firs to say that CB killed your libido, and then you say that you are horny since you use CB.

Anyway, something super strange is happening to me. I don't have hairloss since I stopped CB. Usually when I suffer side effects with a drug and I stop, my shedding start after 3-4 days and I recover my libido after 7-14 days. Now I have stopped since 31th of December 2022, and I didn't even get a hair on my hand in the shower. I don't know what the hell is going on. Also 0 libido.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand this sentence. Firs to say that CB killed your libido, and then you say that you are horny since you use CB.

Anyway, something super strange is happening to me. I don't have hairloss since I stopped CB. Usually when I suffer side effects with a drug and I stop, my shedding start after 3-4 days and I recover my libido after 7-14 days. Now I have stopped since 31th of December 2022, and I didn't even get a hair on my hand in the shower. I don't know what the hell is going on. Also 0 libido.
You didn’t read what I said very well
I said that I stopped cb for 10 days because I didn’t pack it for my vacation.

i noticed the Same thing , usually with pyri if I stop it for 2 days my itch comes back. With CB I stopped it for 10 days and didn’t get the itch.

now the itch is back and libido is stronger than ever after 10 days CB free .

don’t worry too much, the body needs time to recover from these drugs.

Also make sure you replace all the clothes and bed and pillow sheets that you touched while still on the drug