My Regimen
Reaction score
and thats the best case picture from the whole 4 years of trials
eme-laughter-internet-forum-parody-issou-face-head.png

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This company is garbage. Winlevi completed phase 3 and received approval in 2018, and it took them 3 years to release it to the market.
I bet H2 2022 means December. Then they start recruiting until mid-2023, trial finishes 2024, FDA approval 2025 and release in 2028.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And people were spending thousands of dollars on this because it was going to be better than RU
I’ve used both extensively. I regrew temple fuzz with 2% CB BID. RU merely helped stabilize. I don’t have an explanation for why, maybe the corticosteroid properties.

Most people buy Chinese flour powder or use a sh*t vehicle. I once used some chink CB that made my scalp feel like it was on fire.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve used both extensively. I regrew temple fuzz with 2% CB BID. RU merely helped stabilize. I don’t have an explanation for why, maybe the corticosteroid properties.

Most people buy Chinese flour powder or use a sh*t vehicle. I once used some chink CB that made my scalp feel like it was on fire.
I have heard credible reports of Kane selling cut powder. Perhaps your 5%RU was only 2.5% RU. RU is also supposed to be applied twice a day. I don't know if you did that BID also?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you joined the crazy people club then crawled back to sanity?

If PFS was real, you wouldn’t dare go back on finasteride
Im just crazy and desperate. Its very real. I quit being horny when i got the syndrome at age 23. And i dont feel endorphine rush in brain after orgasm ever since. I used to feel a Good explosion feeling on my frontal lobe but its dead.