BOOM! Huge news: Stemson on track to bless us with the holy grail soon!

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
New interview with Geoff Hamilton. So, interesting question in 57:30. They actually don’t believe that they can get 120cm per square coverage or I didn’t understand him correctly? No full of head?

He is saying that it is possible, in contrary !!

jan.miedza7

My Regimen
Reaction score

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, hair loss market is not that huge.
That's because there is pure sh*t out there. The choices we have is sh*t piled on sh*t. you introduce a real solution to hair loss, that company will make billions.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because there is pure sh*t out there. The choices we have is sh*t piled on sh*t. you introduce a real solution to hair loss, that company will make billions.

Exactly.

Penis and breast enlargement pills are not big money-makers, either. It's not due to any lack of demand for the idea. The existing pills don't sell because they don't work.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The market for hair loss treatment products is considerably large and continues to grow. It is estimated that the global market size for hair loss products was approximately $2.20 billion in 2023, and it is projected to reach $4.23 billion by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 9.78% during this period.