BOOM! Huge news: Stemson on track to bless us with the holy grail soon!

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boom! HUGE news. Last 12 months provided major breakthroughs, they are able to create human hairs on human skin on mouse, next stage is going full human in the clinical trials. FDA already "blessed" their plans for clinical trials. Everything is going to plan!

Screen Shot Stemson1.png

Scren Shot Stemson2.png

Full video, released just a couple of hours ago. You heard here first!

(and before the crying little biatches complain that it still is going to take a couple of years before it's ready, it's better a couple of years than never. First FULL SOLUTION TO HAIRLOSS IN ALL HUMAN HISTORY IS ON TRACK --> HOLD TIGHT AND BUCKLE UP, OUR TIME WILL COME. STEMSON ARE THE ONLY PROS IN BALDNESS TOWN AND THEY WILL DELIVER.

peace

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news. Perhaps, the baldcel will become an extinct creature by 2030. In the meantime, we still have sterilization and trannymaxxing.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What happened with pig skin trials? Why they move to mouse skin again?

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened with pig skin trials? Why they move to mouse skin again?
because mice are cheaper and they are human skin xenografted so it doesn't really matter what animal they use.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson is not the only one, but they are the best managed. Tsuji will have a human trial next year. Both of them are sure to succeed. My concern is what will be the quality of the hair? It doesn't look so good.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stemson is not the only one, but they are the best managed. Tsuji will have a human trial next year. Both of them are sure to succeed. My concern is what will be the quality of the hair? It doesn't look so good.
How do you want hair to look on mice?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have maybe stupid question.

What stops companies to try their technology on 2-3 people and see if it works and how it works, and then continue with pre-clinical and clinical trials?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you want hair to look on mice
Using human skin and human hair cells, I want it to look like human hair

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Using human skin and human hair cells, I want it to look like human hair
Why do you think it doesn’t look like human hair?

In Stemson scientific board doesn’t know how human hair looks like?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree the hair doesn't look aesthetically perfected yet. It's a transplanted human hair, in a transplanted human skin in a mousse. If I remember correctly, Geoff said that mouse was not Immunocompromised, so its immune system could be very well attacking the transplanted hair (see how the skin looks irritated somewhat).

Also, they have different model candidates that they are still improving/optimizing before choosing the best one that will be used for the clinical trials. Don't forget that they have the means to make it look even better than a traditional human hair (eg, thicker), since they can play with how many certain stem cells they add in their "hair germ" soup mix

The main thing here is that it looks they nailed all fundamentals aspects for hair cloning to REALLY work (hair is structurally the same of a normal human hair, safatey, scale, logistics, business model etc.) -- and they are now confident enough to raise more money, apply for a FDA trial and even release in the open a projected time frame for their next milestones for the first time.

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree the hair doesn't look aesthetically perfected yet. It's a transplanted human hair, in a transplanted human skin in a mousse. If I remember correctly, Geoff said that mouse was not Immunocompromised, so its immune system could be very well attacking the transplanted hair (see how the skin looks irritated somewhat).

Also, they have different model candidates that they are still improving/optimizing before choosing the best one that will be used for the clinical trials. Don't forget that they have the means to make it look even better than a traditional human hair (eg, thicker), since they can play with how many certain stem cells they add in their "hair germ" soup mix

The main thing here is that it looks they nailed all fundamentals aspects for hair cloning to REALLY work (hair is structurally the same of a normal human hair, safatey, scale, logistics, business model etc.) -- and they are now confident enough to raise more money, apply for a FDA trial and even release in the open a projected time frame for their next milestones for the first time.
Male human head has around 120K hair follicles. This mouse has like 15-20 hair follicles. Plus, they are transplanted to mouse, not human head. It is totally different.

I don’t get based on what you think that these follicles doesn’t look like human? What aesthetic do you expect from 15-20 follicles transplanted to nude mice? To look like Jason Momoa or?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Male human head has around 120K hair follicles. This mouse has like 15-20 hair follicles. Plus, they are transplanted to mouse, not human head. It is totally different.

I don’t get based on what you think that these follicles doesn’t look like human? What aesthetic do you expect from 15-20 follicles transplanted to nude mice? To look like Jason Momoa or?
Good point. These hairs showed do look good and healthy overall, even for human standards.

I also liked the fact that they added a control patch that grew no hairs at all, as shown and explained in the picture. Stemson is very professional, no shenanigans with these guys.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you are right that they can't grow perfect scalp hair on a xenograft model then it follows that they will only be able to perfect it by experimentation on humans. So initially it may not look right.

Hopefully you are wrong, and they will be able to perfect it in mice before they start human trials.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, seems like they have ditched the scaffold ("Lolli-up) for this "guide approach -- at least they have a second alternative.

From older presentations:

Screenshot-scaffold.png

From this latest presentation:

Screenshot-guide.png

Looks simpler, which generally is a good thing, and can indicate that they are starting to master this process.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are right that they can't grow perfect scalp hair on a xenograft model then it follows that they will only be able to perfect it by experimentation on humans. So initially it may not look right.

Hopefully you are wrong, and they will be able to perfect it in mice before they start human trials.
They constantly compare their cloned hairs with real human hairs in terms of morphology, structure, pigmentation. Just like it is written on the picture ’hair follicles have necessary components of normal healthy human hair’.

How does normal human hair looks like compare to Stemsons?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, seems like they have ditched the scaffold ("Lolli-up) for this "guide approach -- at least they have a second alternative.

From older presentations:

View attachment 185892
From this latest presentation:

View attachment 185893

Looks simpler, which generally is a good thing, and can indicate that they are starting to master this process.
It is same with every science and technology. It will not be perfect at the beginning, but it will improve and optimise how time pass.

Just compare hair transplants 20 years ago and now.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just compare hair transplants 20 years ago and now.

The worst ones have gotten better/less common as the TV commercial hair mills have lost market share.

But the best work hasn't improved much. In 2003 they were doing high-quality strip megasessions. FUE work was gaining popularity.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have maybe stupid question.

What stops companies to try their technology on 2-3 people and see if it works and how it works, and then continue with pre-clinical and clinical trials?

A lawsuit, which a company of that size can't overcome. And then the requirements from all other governments around the world.
But of course, it would give us results that we actually need. We don't need animal trails, because if they where conclusive, then we would have cured multiple diseases decades ago.

All animal studies shows, is there might be a chance for it too work.