Bodybuilders?

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
triton2:

'There are far worse things than getting bald and sick or having testicular shrinkage. One of those things is having your IQ.

Somebody please ban this troll.

Thanks.'

what da hell? bro! your missing the whole point...which is the steroids part! geeez. hello!? lens crafters..2 for 1..its true...not very expensive to get glasses...and maybe add a few ritalin too..im sure they are cheap from the guy where you get your roids.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
dave:

'There are far worse things than getting bald and sick or having testicular shrinkage. One of those things is having your IQ.

Somebody please ban this troll.

Thanks.'

what da hell? bro! your missing the whole point...which is the steroids part! geeez. hello!? lens crafters..2 for 1..its true...not very expensive to get glasses...and maybe add a few ritalin too..im sure they are cheap from the guy where you get your roids.

Eh? The text above that you attributed to me was said by someone else. The author of a post can be found in the column left of the message body (well, most people are able to find it, but evidently not everyone).

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
what da hell are you talking about? i didnt write dave, i wrote triton...

maybe some of you should benefit: lens crafters 2for1.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes and someone else might benefit from a lobotomy.

geo

Reaction score
ronaldkia

who is this ronaldkia geek? you have to be kidding me..i've been on this site for 4 years and i rarely post..however, he ranks among the top idiots i have ever seen typing on here.

my 10 cents on roids and hairloss..it definitly got me when i was younger. i remember doing certain cycles (finaplex-ughhh) where i could watch it fall out right before my eyes.. etc..etc... in retrospect, i would definitly be on finasteride when taking stuff and i would choose my juice wisely. if you have the disposition for hairloss, you should not do roids or do them very wisely..as these people have been saying.

ban this ronaldkia guy..he's wasting text space

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
Like i said again, i dont respect anyone using steroids and i never will.
so lets see here... you use steroids to build muscle, i dont..and you said who should be bannaed between us two? get a life chump, oh sorry i mean, get some 'roids freaking loser.

losin_it

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
Like i said again, i dont respect anyone using steroids and i never will.
so lets see here... you use steroids to build muscle, i dont..and you said who should be bannaed between us two? get a life chump, oh sorry i mean, get some 'roids freaking loser.

Your posts SCREAM of jealousy. I bet you look like a skinny twig and run to the change room once anyone weighing more then 150 pounds trains anywhere near you. So, what are you benching these days ronaldkia? 70 pounds? hahaha

Loser.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
lmao! omg! the king of steroids has given his opinion! lmao! heres a 150lbs plus 50lbs of fake muscles speaking...and by his message, we just know this guy is juiced up big time. can you believe these motherf***' wankstas wannabee? this guy is on 'roids and he aint never made it anywhere. omg..this is a joke. can you imagine this muthafu*** is probably selling roids too to young kids..hes totally disgusting. tell us what is your point / goal in using steroids again? but please dont try to solicitate anymore of it. omg! listen to this guy, the way he talks...he reminds of of those 2 bodybuilding caracters in saturday night live.. hahaaaaaaaaaaa!

losin_it

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
lmao! omg! the king of steroids has given his opinion! lmao! heres a 150lbs plus 50lbs of fake muscles speaking...and by his message, we just know this guy is juiced up big time. can you believe these motherf***' wankstas wannabee? this guy is on 'roids and he aint never made it anywhere. omg..this is a joke. can you imagine this muthafu*** is probably selling roids too to young kids..hes totally disgusting. tell us what is your point / goal in using steroids again? but please dont try to solicitate anymore of it. omg! listen to this guy, the way he talks...he reminds of of those 2 bodybuilding caracters in saturday night live.. hahaaaaaaaaaaa!

MELTDOWN.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
hey losin' it, can you tell me, id like to get more muscles in my eyeballs, is it better to inject 50mg of deca in my eyeballs right after i work out, or would it be better to inject 15mg of snake oil plus decaputa inside my nose 15 minutes before i work out and take my arnold megamass shake at same time?

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
and your point being???

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry...I assumed my snide comment would be sufficient.

Allow me to rephrase:

Retarded spider monkeys could string together a more comprehendable sentence than you. While wearing a blindfold. And masturbating. With two hands.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
oh i see, so your another one of them people who uses steroids.. okay i have a question for you....im trying to get my toes more muscular...do i have to inject 50 mg of deca on each one of the toes? or is it enough to inject on the big toe only? please, reply soon, i have an an amateur bodybuilding competition in alaska coming up.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
oh i see, so your another one of them people who uses steroids.. okay i have a question for you....im trying to get my toes more muscular...do i have to inject 50 mg of deca on each one of the toes? or is it enough to inject on the big toe only? please, reply soon, i have an an amateur bodybuilding competition in alaska coming up.

I don't use steroids.

I'm insulting you because you're an idiot, not because of steroid-related aggression. Please don't misunderstand my intentions.

But for your learning experience:

ronaldkia said:
Oh, i see...so you're another one of those people who uses steroids? Okay, i have a question for you; I'm trying to get my toes more muscular...do i have to inject 50 mg of deca into each one of the toes? Or is it enough to inject in the big toe only? Please, reply soon -- I have an an amateur bodybuilding competition coming up in Alaska.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Freestyle said:
I never saw punctuation that I did not like.

What I found amusing, was that he bothered to append an apostrophe to "losin", as though he were contracting "losing", which is not even a part of the original handle that he was referencing. The erroneous hypercorrection seemed to come out of nowhere.

losin_it

Reaction score
This is too funny. Dave001 did you get my PM?

by the way, is that Methenolone in your avatar?