Bodybuilders?

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dice_Has_Hair said:
Radio said:
[quote="Dice_Has_Hair":fc4e0]
Radio said:
My body is like a old wet leather bag, it is soft as a good french cheese and the last time it was exercised was by a priest.

What do you recommend ?
A shrink :wink:

Down to which size ?
A shrink.........aka psychologist[/quote:fc4e0]

Sorry, my apologies, I have no training as a psychologist, I simply would not know what to do, I am more suited to manual work, but thank you for the suggestion.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
Radio said:
My body is like a old wet leather bag...and the last time it was exercised was by a priest.
who also exorcised it.

At least he has increased neck flexibility.

DoM DoM DOOOOOOOOOOM :shock:

"I am tired Dimmy..."

Britannia

Reaction score
Dice_Has_Hair said:
Radio said:
[quote="Dice_Has_Hair":945a1]
Radio said:
My body is like a old wet leather bag, it is soft as a good french cheese and the last time it was exercised was by a priest.

What do you recommend ?
A shrink :wink:

Down to which size ?
A shrink.........aka psychologist[/quote:945a1]

Actually "shrink" refers to a Psychiatrist NOT a Psychologist. There is a big difference between the two.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
look at jose canseco- the king of juicers
perfect head of hair at what...40?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use steroids % believe it has had minimal impact on my hair. However i always follow these rules:

1. Low doses
2. Short cycles
3. Only use anavar which has virtually no impact on hair and test which I block with dutasteride (normally use 0.5mg/day but when on steroids increase to 1.5mg/day)

losin_it

Reaction score
ALL STEROIDS HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM and HAIR LOSS!!!! There is no safer steroid than another if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss and it doesnt matter how long your cycle is or how much you are taking because ANY amount of test delivered from an outside source will shut down your own natural production of testosterone. It doesnt matter if its Propinate, Anavar, Winny, etc.

Winny and Primobolan may or may not be effected by finasteride, so far its all guesses. Some say Winny and Primo are synthesized from DHT so the way the body metabolizes those compounds may not have negative effects on hair, so you wouldnt even need finasteride anyway, others say, why take the chance and promote still taking propecia. Still others say, the combination of both finasteride and Winny/Primo will make your hair worse.

What is important to remember is when your dealing with steroids there is a price to pay, either now or later. Im not slagging their use but clearly some of you need to read more about juice instead of just shooting it into your rears the first chance you get.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
losin_it said:
ALL STEROIDS HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM and HAIR LOSS!!!! There is no safer steroid than another if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss and it doesnt matter how long your cycle is or how much you are taking because ANY amount of test delivered from an outside source will shut down your own natural production of testosterone. It doesnt matter if its Propinate, Anavar, Winny, etc.

Winny and Primobolan may or may not be effected by finasteride, so far its all guesses. Some say Winny and Primo are synthesized from DHT so the way the body metabolizes those compounds may not have negative effects on hair, so you wouldnt even need finasteride anyway, others say, why take the chance and promote still taking propecia. Still others say, the combination of both finasteride and Winny/Primo will make your hair worse.

What is important to remember is when your dealing with steroids there is a price to pay, either now or later. Im not slagging their use but clearly some of you need to read more about juice instead of just shooting it into your rears the first chance you get.
I think you need to read some more about juice mate.

losin_it

Reaction score
Ok, so where am I wrong? Please point out my flaws, oh mighty big brain. You type in your little one liner and presented nothing to back up your claim that I dont know what Im taking about, so please enlighten me.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Well, this isn't a steroid usage forum. But just for the sake of clearing up misinformation....

There is no safer steroid than another
Some are massively safer than others as far as hair loss and just about everything else. Some don't even convert to DHT.

it doesnt matter how long your cycle is or how much you are taking
Cycle length and dosage has a huge effect. Possibly the single most deciding factor.

ANY amount of test delivered from an outside source will shut down your own natural production of testosterone. It doesnt matter if its Propinate, Anavar, Winny, etc.
Lower dosage cycles don't shut down natural test production as much - some may hardly shut it down at all. On the other hand, huge dosages shut it down quicker, harder and for longer. Second, choice of steroid has a large effect on natural test shutdown.

Winny and Primobolan may or may not be effected by finasteride, so far its all guesses. Some say Winny and Primo are synthesized from DHT so the way the body metabolizes those compounds may not have negative effects on hair, so you wouldnt even need finasteride anyway, others say, why take the chance and promote still taking propecia. Still others say, the combination of both finasteride and Winny/Primo will make your hair worse. Finasteride only works with testosterone based steroids and similar (such as EQ).

...and I am not "high and mighty big brain". This is basic stuff.

losin_it

Reaction score
Thats better, at least you gave me some explaination but we have different opinions on some things. I definatly err on the side of caution when it comes to making comments about steroids.

You may be a person that can take huge amounts of IGF, insulin, GH and androgenic/anabolic steroids and have little to no side effects. You can also be a person that takes a little Deca and start growing lactating breast tissue.

There is no "safer steroid" if your concerned about losing your hair, period. All steroids will have a negative effect on hair loss. I cant think of one that spares your lid.

Your answer, lower doses dont shut it(the body) down as much, means it still shuts it down or in the process of shutting down which is exactly what I said it does. Could you name me the steroid that doesnt shut down your bodies own production of test?

We still dont know if Winny/Primo or drugs like it work with or against Finasteride. Its anyones guess as this hasnt been researched enough if at all.

Im not hating on you, but I thought you might one of those fly by night guys who shoots out his one liners but doesnt explain himself.

ikaponthus

Reaction score
Yeah don't worry about it mate. Your post was reasonable I just got hammered last night and woke up hungover and grumpy. Hehe.

losin_it

Reaction score
global said:
I use steroids % believe it has had minimal impact on my hair. However i always follow these rules:

1. Low doses
2. Short cycles
3. Only use anavar which has virtually no impact on hair and test which I block with dutasteride (normally use 0.5mg/day but when on steroids increase to 1.5mg/day)

An Anavar only cycle? Sorry bro but thats a terrible cycle if thats all your taking.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Let me chime in here for a second. When using steroids and finasteride or dutasteride together, as ikaponthus suggested, the choice of steroid becomes crucial. If you use something that has an affinity to aromatize, you're in for a big surprise. All the T that should've been converted to DHT will convert to estrogen and you will have problems: bloat, gyno, etc.

D.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Losin_it saying that if you value your hair, there is no 'safe' steroid. Just some with less risk.

However, the process by which finasteride works - i.e. stopping the conversion of test to DHT means that it will only work when using steroids that increase testosterone - like...testosterone esters!
Other steroids aromatase through different means and therefore it is 'less likely' that finasteride will have any affect when using them.

I second that anavar only is a waste of a cycle unless you're doing a power-lifting comp. The growth from it will be minimal if at all.

Cassin

Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
I always wondred why so many bodybuilders have a lot of hair.

Countless people have said the opposite. I think people take a small sample of observations and decide it is fact.

On this site we have seen countless people make the same generalizations about every race and lifestyle you can think of from every angle and living conditions.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
losin_it - you going to start on a regimen sometime soon for your hair loss?

HairLossTalk.com

losin_it

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
losin_it - you going to start on a regimen sometime soon for your hair loss?

HairLossTalk.com

Already did Finasteride and minoxidil just less than a year ago. I tried it for approximatly 1 year. During that time it was hard to say if it was doing anything.

During these 2 years I stayed on cycles that ranged anywhere from a couple of months to about 6 months and I never took finasteride while cycling. The reason I never stayed on hair loss drugs is because I didnt want them to have any possible negative effects on the gains I'd make while juicing.

I dont have much of a desire to go back on either Propecia or minoxidil because I have gotten kinda use to the fact that Im balding, I dont like it, but it baldness doesnt invade my mind as much as use too. I also think it helps to stay active in all aspects of your life cause it a) keeps your mind off of balding and 2) it will make you a more confidant person.

Weight lifting, eating right, going to school, finding a good job and eventually a great girlfriend have all helped me get over the shock of losing my hair for the most part. I think those things will help your self esteem way more than any hair loss drugs can, at least until a much better method for hair loss comes along.