Blind Women Consider "beautiful Healthy Hair" As More Important As Intellect When It Comes To Dating

INT

Reaction score
implying belief system has anything to do with getting laid LMAO, just shave your head then and delete your account, let that productive system do the work hahaha
thanks for the laughs, made my day ngl

I get laid, you do not. We are both in the Norwood II - Norwood III area if I remember correctly so there is something I must be doing better than you and yes I am quite certain that your pussified belief system is the biggest difference between us.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, looks will get you more girls than high intelect, big news, Im shocked.

not only good looks but hair bro hair

nice beautiful hair.

m talking about nice, dense, thick hair

not a bald head and not that rat nest, that illusion of hair most people have after an hair transplant - ironically blind women probably couldnt be fooled by hair transplant at all because the density problematic gets obvious when you go through it with your hands.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not only good looks but hair bro hair

nice beautiful hair.

m talking about nice, dense, thick hair

not a bald head and not that rat nest, that illusion of hair most people have after an hair transplant - ironically blind women probably couldnt be fooled by hair transplant at all because the density problematic gets obvious when you go through it with your hands.
Part of being good looking is having hair of course (preffered good hair), so ye...

But stop talking sh*t about transplants bro, they can be good enough for most people, if done by good sergeon. And also Im planning to get one soon so dont bring me down dude.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Part of being good looking is having hair of course (preffered good hair), so ye...

But stop talking sh*t about transplants bro, they can be good enough for most people, if done by good sergeon. And also Im planning to get one soon so dont bring me down dude.

i dont bring you down but its a well known fact you will never get natural density with a hairtransplant (even with dense packing). so a hairtransplant is more than anything an illusion of hair. a illusion that get destroyed if the hair gets really wet or if a person touches your hair

its still a good decision though

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont bring you down but its a well known fact you will never get natural density with a hairtransplant (even with dense packing). so a hairtransplant is more than anything an illusion of hair. a illusion that get destroyed if the hair gets really wet or if a person touches your hair

Wtf dude, how you got from "not natural density" to "only ILLUSION of hair"??

WTF dude, how did you got from "not natural density" to "only an ILLUSION of hair" ?? Of course it is not like your original density, but it is not illusion it can be really good.
Also at least for me, I have kind of hair characteristics that make it look like it has volume, since its not really smooth (dont know how to describe it well in english), so even with low density I can style it to look decent.
Second, the most important thing in life bro is hairline, so as long as you get good hairline you can work with the rest.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ignore the negative incels, the transplant improved my life so much, looks natural and no one irl can tell that I had it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he trying to say that the requirements from men are much higher than those of women.
Women have a whole list of traits that the guy should have, while for a woman, as long as she pretty and cute she is considered high value

I think more or less people are similar as couples in terms of attractiveness especially when you account for make up and other female cosmetics. It's just how it ends up and is natural, nobody sets out for an ugly or average. When you see a couple that stands out with a noticeable difference in looks it's usually pretty rare. That's the power of love without boundaries, settling, baggage, money, mutual friends/hobbies, maybe someone deteriorated badly but wasn't like that at the beginning. I know quite a few pretty girls really well and too many times I've heard them discuss oh he's handsome or the opposite to think that this first crucial step is vital and like a physiological switch. Beyond that, it's literally just about fun and understanding one another without any red flag personality hiccups. Just the other day I heard one dismiss a guy as a grandpa because of several negatives, masculinity is so important even without good looks and can keep a guy at 6-7 easily. Maybe I'm being harsh thinking he can change his situation when really it's the poor face which is central to it all, but he would have at least looked like he had some sex appeal with a tan, tatts and keeping it buzzed, athletic body. In fact such guys at least have the masculinity and respect from these girls and an opening could develop however unlikely. I digress.

So all girls chase guys that are 8 or above only but only the pretty ones hold their attention long enough to enter a relationship with. Of course this is a generalisation but this is my experience and eventually everyone realises this and sticks to what works. So it's not easy being a girl either because it's hard to stand out with all the cosmetic help, where as a good looking guy can stand out easily. Also in any given room it seems like there is only ever a handful of good looking guys so you can see the competition for them is more. I find girls above 8 are selective in a good way too and naturally confident, they already are on lock down with some long term guy and rarely go out to look for men in the same way as other girls.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's up with you and yourhatred of incels? are you projecting? lmao
Y'all stay promoting a narrow and distorted view of real life. Not to mention misogyny which leads to violence. The incel community is toxic and their ideology literally ruins people's lives for no reason. And then there's the cringy, robotic-like posting style and lingo on top of it. What's there not to hate? sh*t is just trash and dumb.

I have a girl and I love women, worry about yourself my dude.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all stay promoting a narrow and distorted view of real life. Not to mention misogyny which leads to violence. The incel community is toxic and their ideology literally ruins people's lives for no reason. And then there's the cringy, robotic-like posting style and lingo on top of it. What's there not to hate? sh*t is just trash and dumb.

First of all when did I trash women? All I said was I believe hair transplants do not look natural lol. Not everyone has the same opinion of hair transplants as you do.

" y'all "
"worry about yourself"

Imagine how much energy you put into convincing "incels" wrong. This site is 1 step away from being an all incel forum. We all know how our chances diminishes without hair. And your hair transplant is a sign of that. You know looks are important

" I have a woman "

So what, you want a medal? Lmao. Literally anyone can get a woman, even the so called incels you hate. Inceldom ain't about not being able to get a woman, it's about getting a girl that is above your looksmatch. You getting a girl does not convince me of anything. For all we know your girl might not be good looking, which would theoretically categorize you as an incel

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

noone mentioned incel until you came up

dont know what lack of density has to do with incels either

i still have to see an transplant where you cant tell the transplanted area the moment the dude goes swimming

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

i still have to see an transplant where you cant tell the transplanted area the moment the dude goes swimming
It's just a certain vibe that your profile and posts give off.

Other guy: you asked me why I don't like incels, so I gave some thoughts. Incels are just men who couldn't get the women they desire so they became misogynistic + self haters. Don't feel like engaging in this further cuz you made it weird.

My post was made for a specific poster and he liked it. Next.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So? so I just wont go swim, who cares, I wont even let nobody touch my hair. f*** all of this, All I want is to look in the mirror and not want to kill myself. I dont expect it to go back exactly to how it was before hairloss started.
And even if it is somehow noticable, still not big deal I think. what, you cant tell if a girl done a boob job? and still you wont care, you would take her over some tiny-boob girl any time.
Im not saying that I will be ok with any shitty low quality hair transplant, but with a good surgeon the results can be more then satisfying. at least from what I can see in some videos / pictures (never seen a transplanted hair in real, that I know for sure it is a transplant)

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just a certain vibe that your profile and posts give off.

Other guy: you asked me why I don't like incels, so I gave some thoughts. Incels are just men who couldn't get the women they desire so they became misogynistic + self haters. Don't feel like engaging in this further cuz you made it weird.

My post was made for a specific poster and he liked it. Next.

lmao you literally got destroyed

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So? so I just wont go swim, who cares, I wont even let nobody touch my hair. f*** all of this, All I want is to look in the mirror and not want to kill myself. I dont expect it to go back exactly to how it was before hairloss started.
And even if it is somehow noticable, still not big deal I think. what, you cant tell if a girl done a boob job? and still you wont care, you would take her over some tiny-boob girl any time.
Im not saying that I will be ok with any shitty low quality hair transplant, but with a good surgeon the results can be more then satisfying. at least from what I can see in some videos / pictures (never seen a transplanted hair in real, that I know for sure it is a transplant)
Your hair will be more dense than all those adults with diffuse thinning. Enjoy your transplant and your new life and opportunities that will be given.

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

good for you. but you will never achieve natural density with transplants and this shows when your hair gets wet (swimming, heavy raining) or a person goes through your hair with their hand. and obviously surgeons play with lightening a bit and only publish their best results. im not even saying dont get a hairtransplant. im just saying it wont have a natural density.

im just sharing the truth here and its odd that i get attacked for this. do you guys feel personal attacked?

should i lie so people feel better here? i think that wouldnt be fair. some people might even would ask themself "why even take finasteride if i just could get a super nice hairtransplant without any problems".

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
good for you. but you will never achieve natural density with transplants and this shows when your hair gets wet (swimming, heavy raining) or a person goes through your hair with their hand. and obviously surgeons play with lightening a bit and only publish their best results. im not even saying dont get a hairtransplant. im just saying it wont have a natural density.

im just sharing the truth here and its odd that i get attacked for this. do you guys feel personal attacked?

should i lie so people feel better here? i think that wouldnt be fair. some people might even would ask themself "why even take finasteride if i just could get a super nice hairtransplant without any problems".
Listen dude, we KNOW for a fact that in the area where the person once had tens of thousands of hair follicles, a hair transplant will only give them like 3-4k hair follicles. But if done right, that's enough to achieve an aesthetic result and the person definitely won't be registered as "bald".

You got attacked because you 1.) come off as salty and 2.) spread misinformation. I guess that in your initial post you wanted to say that a hair transplant gives an "illusion of hair density" instead of just an "illusion of hair", which would be correct. No one is mad about that.

Last edited: