Blind Women Consider "beautiful Healthy Hair" As More Important As Intellect When It Comes To Dating

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LtmMfgZ.jpg

https://psyarxiv.com/nt3xj/

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait... So you are telling me that you need to be a high value man to attract high value women!?
I think he trying to say that the requirements from men are much higher than those of women.
Women have a whole list of traits that the guy should have, while for a woman, as long as she pretty and cute she is considered high value

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I think I trying to say that the requirements from men are much higher than those of women.
Women have a whole list of traits that the guy should have, while for a woman, as long as she pretty and cute she is considered high value

Got any data on this based on a real life population sample?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got any data on this based on a real life population sample?
No, but you really need it? cant you just look around you?
it is of course only some general observation, its not 100% of cases.

INT

Reaction score
No, but you really need it? cant you just look around you?
it is of course only some general observation, its not 100% of cases.
I see WAY more instances where I feel like the girl could "do better" vs the other way around

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see WAY more instances where I feel like the girl could "do better" vs the other way around
Really? you really see lots of good looking, smart, funny, interesting girls dating with some dumb ugly fackers? weird, I dont see this much.
Or you just talking in terms of looks? because in this case yes, since girls consider more weights to other traits then looks takes second priority and they have to compromise. Yes looks is more important to a guy then a girl, in spite what some people here think

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? you really see lots of good looking, smart, funny, interesting girls dating with some dumb ugly fackers? weird, I dont see this much.
Or you just talking in terms of looks? because in this case yes, since girls consider more weights to other traits then looks takes second priority and they have to compromise. Yes looks is more important to a guy then a girl, in spite what some people here think

Wait I don't get it lol, are you saying looks are more important for women or for men?

INT

Reaction score
damn, i wonder if you were born a cuck or became one

No idea what a cuck is but I do know what an incel is and I also know that you are one. Makes you think who of us here has the more productive belief system here since I slammed my girl on my kitchen table 2 hours ago

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No idea what a cuck is but I do know what an incel is and I also know that you are one. Makes you think who of us here has the more productive belief system here since I slammed my girl on my kitchen table 2 hours ago
implying belief system has anything to do with getting laid LMAO, just shave your head then and delete your account, let that productive system do the work hahaha
thanks for the laughs, made my day ngl