Best Thickening Shampoo

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
I've found that the Aussie line of hair stuff works fairly well for me. I think that when you ask for guys to share about which is the best thickening/fuller shampoo that you're going to get as many answers as there are here 8) But I do appreciate hearing about all of the great shampoos that I can try some time :D

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
[quote="Dice_Has_Hair":22c18][quote="hair_tomorrow":22c18]
chaotic646 said:
I just went to Walgreens, and they have Thicker and Fuller Hair shampoo, conditioner, and "thickening serum". I didnt buy any, Im still weighing my options. Someone on another site recommended American Crew Revitalising shampoo and conditioner. Anyone tried that? I used to use Crew gel, but never tried any of their other products.

Hi Guys. I stopped at my local Rite-Aid on the way home from work yesterday to buy a multi-vit and some generic minoxidil to take to Florida (Shhh - don't tell Dr. Lee), and Rite-Aid had "Thicker and Fuller Hair" Shampoo on sale for $5.29. Plus, buy one and get one 1/2 price. Looks like they have the origingal "thickening" shampoo, plus a moisturizing shampoo - pls a bunch of other products like you mentioned.

Anyway - if you have a Rite-Aid near you - you might want to check it out.

"Hair-tomorrow - OUT" :)
Hey, I thought you left for Florida already! I picked up some Thicker Fuller Hair Shampoo for 3.99 a bottle at Walgreens :)[/quote:22c18]

I stopped working on a Friday - but didn't leave for FL until the following Monday. When I saw the sale at Rite-Aid - I was thinking of you guys and checked in one more time from home to spread the news.

How do you like the Thicker and Fuller Hair shampoo?

Florida was great by the way. Perfect weather every day. Rented a Waverunner one day, charted a boat one day and swam in the gulf of mexico w/ the dolphins, and kicked back w/ Ma & Pa Hair_Tomorrow.

Best thing - no friggin' hurricanes![/quote:22c18]Hey man, whats up? I am glad you enjoyed your trip. And ya swam with dolphins huh? Thats cool! You should feel safe around dolphins cause they will defend you if a shark attack happens. Dolphins will kill sharks if needed.
The Thicker Fuller hair shampoo is awesome!! I even have the conditioner, the serum and the weightless hair spray that they make too. Good stuff!! I'll keep using it.
Well, good to see that you are back in one piece. Good thing there were no hurricanes. :)

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheBaldingMenace said:
I've found that the Aussie line of hair stuff works fairly well for me. I think that when you ask for guys to share about which is the best thickening/fuller shampoo that you're going to get as many answers as there are here 8) But I do appreciate hearing about all of the great shampoos that I can try some time :D
I have tried the Aussie real volume shampoo and I didn't really care for it. Its good that it worked good for you though. I guess everybodys hair is different and reacts to shampoos in different ways. :)

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Dice_Has_Hair said:
[quote="hair_tomorrow":437b9][quote="Dice_Has_Hair":437b9][quote="hair_tomorrow":437b9]
chaotic646 said:
I just went to Walgreens, and they have Thicker and Fuller Hair shampoo, conditioner, and "thickening serum". I didnt buy any, Im still weighing my options. Someone on another site recommended American Crew Revitalising shampoo and conditioner. Anyone tried that? I used to use Crew gel, but never tried any of their other products.

Hi Guys. I stopped at my local Rite-Aid on the way home from work yesterday to buy a multi-vit and some generic minoxidil to take to Florida (Shhh - don't tell Dr. Lee), and Rite-Aid had "Thicker and Fuller Hair" Shampoo on sale for $5.29. Plus, buy one and get one 1/2 price. Looks like they have the origingal "thickening" shampoo, plus a moisturizing shampoo - pls a bunch of other products like you mentioned.

Anyway - if you have a Rite-Aid near you - you might want to check it out.

"Hair-tomorrow - OUT" :)
Hey, I thought you left for Florida already! I picked up some Thicker Fuller Hair Shampoo for 3.99 a bottle at Walgreens :)[/quote:437b9]

I stopped working on a Friday - but didn't leave for FL until the following Monday. When I saw the sale at Rite-Aid - I was thinking of you guys and checked in one more time from home to spread the news.

How do you like the Thicker and Fuller Hair shampoo?

Florida was great by the way. Perfect weather every day. Rented a Waverunner one day, charted a boat one day and swam in the gulf of mexico w/ the dolphins, and kicked back w/ Ma & Pa Hair_Tomorrow.

Best thing - no friggin' hurricanes![/quote:437b9]Hey man, whats up? I am glad you enjoyed your trip. And ya swam with dolphins huh? Thats cool! You should feel safe around dolphins cause they will defend you if a shark attack happens. Dolphins will kill sharks if needed.
The Thicker Fuller hair shampoo is awesome!! I even have the conditioner, the serum and the weightless hair spray that they make too. Good stuff!! I'll keep using it.
Well, good to see that you are back in one piece. Good thing there were no hurricanes. :)[/quote:437b9]

I'm glad you like the shampoo. I'd have felt terrible if I recommended it and then you hated it. Good luck w/ the serum and the other stuff. I might even give the hairspray a shot myself some day :)

Yea - we chartered a 22' pontoon boat one day and the Capt. drove us around the gulf of Mexico one afternoon chasing the dolphins. They jump right up in the air next to the boat. A couple of times the Capt. said - "OK - jump on in - they won't hurt you." And he also GUARANTEED us that all the sharks were a few hundred miles N.

The same Capt parked our boat out in front of Hulk Hogan's waterfront home and we sat there for awhile looking at the Hulk's mansion. If you ever caught the Hulk's reality show - it's the same house. Our capt said he was taking the Hulk's daughter out para-sailing soon and he hoped it'd get into the show.

Now - it's back to MY reality :)