Reaction score
OH ****

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Cocohot/coconut

Do u lost some.......

Do u know what it takes to be PM...
Don't insult anyone...

If you want to insult your own looks..u can...
No one will say anything to u..

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not really that bad looking at all... I have seen WAY less attractive bald dudes.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
lol your idol is the leader of a messed up nation in a messed up continent, well done.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is bald and as ugly as sin and he has achieved a great life and has been chosen by his people as the leader and representative of his nation.

I truly mean this as a compliment - he must be the ugliest prime minister since photography was invented. Just an incredible achievement. Usually a leading politican has to look 15 years younger than they are and have an athletic physique with an NW0 like Tony Blair or Obama. This guy is the exact opposite in every way.

Proof that you can attain great power despite your physical ugliness - I mean, have you seen DONALD TRUMP?!?!

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Czech prime minister:
crop-547650-sobotka.jpg

One of the most powerfull man in the world until recently:
alg-ben-bernanke-jpg.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Proof that you can attain great power despite your physical ugliness - I mean, have you seen DONALD TRUMP?!?!

This idea that you have to be good looking to succeed in politics is idiotic. It may help to charm some people but what matters the most is whether your message resonates with people. Trumps message is resonating with many and that is why he is so popular.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Trumps hair is modern mystery, nobody have figured out how does he do it

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why has there been no bald president in america since t.v.?

Trump's combover is interesting because at the moment all the uk's leading politicians have combovers.

I said "Looks have little to do with success in politics and message is far more important". Unless you think George W Bush was a stud, my assessment stands. As far as bald US president since the invention of TV is concerned, we had Dwight D. Eisenhower.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing is sure, next USA president wont be good looking no matter who wins (womans included)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing is sure, next USA president wont be good looking no matter who wins (womans included)

And that proves my point. Among male candidates, Trump an Sanders are the most popular candidates from their respective parties. None of them can be called good looking.

- - - Updated - - -

People here are exaggerating the importance of looks in politics just like some delusional folks exaggerate the importance of personality when it comes to dating. In politics having good looks helps, but the message you have is the single most important factor if you want to succeed as a politician. Similarly, in dating, having a compatible personality helps, but looks is the single most important factor when it comes to having a good dating life.

camilstar

Reaction score
I think we should not ofens anyone ,every person in this world had defects and qualities and its unique in his way

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Coco, I have to disagree entirely.

I've pointed this out to folk before, here in the United Kingdom most of our leaders or top politicians have hairloss. They certainly aren't 'good looking' by any stretch of the imagination at all.

The current PM David Cammeron flicks his hair back to conceal his thinning hair at the top of his head. The Chancellor - Osborne - has a caeser cut to conceal receding. Tony Blair is very thin and whispy now (he was nw2.5-3 when he started anyway. Callaghan, Wilson, Heath, Home, McMillan, Churchill, Clement Attlee (a proper NW7), Cecil, Gladstone and Disraeli - all NW3/diffuse thinners or more.

In the U.S.A it seems really different and out of the ordinary - they all have NW1 hair it seems, and the new Canadian PM i youthful and good looking. But here in Europe it is so far from what you are saying.

Massive deja vu here, maybe it was you I said this too before, your comments feel familiar.

Anyway as I said - our leaders are not good looking at all, I don't know what you are looking at. Their wives have all been just as bad too.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coco, I have to disagree entirely.

I've pointed this out to folk before, here in the United Kingdom most of our leaders or top politicians have hairloss. They certainly aren't 'good looking' by any stretch of the imagination at all.

The current PM David Cammeron flicks his hair back to conceal his thinning hair at the top of his head. The Chancellor - Osborne - has a caeser cut to conceal receding. Tony Blair is very thin and whispy now (he was nw2.5-3 when he started anyway. Callaghan, Wilson, Heath, Home, McMillan, Churchill, Clement Attlee (a proper NW7), Cecil, Gladstone and Disraeli - all NW3/diffuse thinners or more.

In the U.S.A it seems really different and out of the ordinary - they all have NW1 hair it seems, and the new Canadian PM i youthful and good looking. But here in Europe it is so far from what you are saying.

Massive deja vu here, maybe it was you I said this too before, your comments feel familiar.

Anyway as I said - our leaders are not good looking at all, I don't know what you are looking at. Their wives have all been just as bad too.

Don't expect anyone to be convinced here by the examples that you gave. People here have extreme views about baldness. They selectively pick out examples that support their preconceived notions and ignore the ones that don't. Their views may be somewhat correct when it comes to dating, but they take it too far and apply it to every other sphere in life.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Cameron and Osborne's combovers work. We can only tell because we have hairloss ourselves. most people have no idea they are balding. They are both good looking compared to the average man their age. Tony Blair was very handsome when he was prime minister and anyone can see that.

Ever since Kinnock with the labour party, and Hague and Howard with the conservatives, both only put forward handsome politicians.

It's widely known and you know fine well it is.

It's been in all the mainstream newspapers about Cameron's hair. Also, Osborne - he admitted himself at a conference he got his haircut to conceal the recession - as people were wondering why he got a boyish haircut. He was nw3 so nobody really bothered in the whole but they knew he had recession.

And sorry your bottom point? The only leader Conservatives have had since Howard is the PM - Cameron! Your basically admitting that our leaders have basically always had hair loss and in the most part are not the best looking men. You're adjusting the goal posts to suit your point but it still lacks. The leaders of both parties apart from Ed Milliband and Gordon Brown have all had hairloss. In the whole they are pretty ugly aswell.

We don't choose our leaders based on looks, we base it in who is right for the job, intelligence, experience. In the most part they are chosen through connections - they all have one thing in common and that is the fact they are wealthy and were educated in universities such as Oxford, Cambridge and St Andrew's.

Anyway:

Cameron good looking?:

cameron.jpg

Osborne good looking?:

osborne.jpg

Brown good looking?:

brown.jpg

Milliband good looking?:

milliband.jpg

Let's look at some other leading political figures:

Ian Duncan Smith:

iain-duncan-smith-getty.jpg

William Hague:

hague.jpg

Alistair Darling:

alistair-darling.jpg

Our politicians past and present are not good looking, not chosen for good looks either. They are as I said, wealthy, well educated elites. They get in because they know the right people and/or come from the right family.