Being bald sucks.. Yup!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Proving that you less uglier then the other will not make you attractive so all the "I look better then you post your pics" are f****ing retarded, cuz outside we all lame baldies.

No, outside you are a lame nw3. So stop talking like your an NW5 already. If I had your hair all my problems would be over so shut the hell up BBS and change your name.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Well unless you're a 'quality' example of man then you have to either lower your standards or be prepared to face a higher degree of rejection. If you're judging a woman only on her appearance you cant complain if she does the same to you.
:bravo:

BBS, doesn't matter if you're a NW5, NW3, or 6ft3 NW1 with a killer smile, if you going to aim for the "high quality" girls you must accept rejection as an inevitable part of life.

Even the most successful guys out there accept and embrace rejection with girls. They learn from it each time and look at ways to improve how the approach and interact with women, instead of wallowing in victimhood, feeling sorry for themselves and blaming hair/height/big nose and anything else they can for their lack of success.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Primo said:
They learn from it each time and look at ways to improve how the approach and interact with women
But each new woman you approach is going to be completely different from the last one so how do you anticipate the right approach to use? Sounds like you might as well train to become a mind reader.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Primo said:
They learn from it each time and look at ways to improve how the approach and interact with women
But each new woman you approach is going to be completely different from the last one so how do you anticipate the right approach to use? Sounds like you might as well train to become a mind reader.

All women will universally respond to someone who uses positive body language and confident tone.

Obviously though, developing these qualities takes a lot of practice, so the guys who hide in the shadows naturally enough get nothing and the guys whom maybe once had these attributes, but whom over time get lazy and shy away from girl opportunities end up losing these skills and starting from zero again. Sad but true.

seb

Reaction score
Primo said:
uncomfortable man said:
Primo said:

All women will universally respond to someone who uses positive body language and confident tone.

Obviously though, developing these qualities takes a lot of practice, so the guys who hide in the shadows naturally enough get nothing and the guys whom maybe once had these attributes, but whom over time get lazy and shy away from girl opportunities end up losing these skills and starting from zero again. Sad but true.

You lot are overcomplicating women.They are simple creatures....all this "game" boll***s is just contrived,most decent women(you know with minds of their own)dont respond too this,just be yourself for f**s sake.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seb said:
You lot are overcomplicating women.They are simple creatures....all this "game" boll***s is just contrived,most decent women(you know with minds of their own)dont respond too this,just be yourself for f**s sake.

See that's my point, most guys CAN"T BE THEMSELVES around women because they fail miserably to project positive body language and confident tone, which results in an awkward social interaction and the woman getting slightly freaked and losing interest.

This is no "game bollocks", it's just simple social skills that every normal person should aspire to master, it takes time and practice though. It's not something that can be learnt in a day and those people who go out of their way to avoid all social contact and interaction often have problems with this funnily enough!

seb

Reaction score
"Game" only really works if you are trying too pull,IMO trying "game" in order to obtain a meaningful relationship is just too conceited for most women.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree Seb, I'm not a fan of all that game stuff, although like I said, having positive body language and confident tone is not game. It's simply how you project yourself to others.

If you project insecure, negative, loser vibes, then women will read you a whiny, loser-type man.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
having positive body language and confident tone is not game. It's simply how you project yourself to others.

it is a game for some people
and some of those people turn out to be very very strange and disturbing individuals

s.a.f

Reaction score
Primo said:
I agree Seb, I'm not a fan of all that game stuff, although like I said, having positive body language and confident tone is not game. It's simply how you project yourself to others.

If you project insecure, negative, loser vibes, then women will read you a whiny, loser-type man.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. Even if you look like Brad Pitt if you come across as an insecure negative loser you'll end up going home alone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Primo said:
Even the most successful guys out there accept and embrace rejection with girls. They learn from it each time and look at ways to improve how the approach and interact with women, instead of wallowing in victimhood, feeling sorry for themselves and blaming hair/height/big nose and anything else they can for their lack of success.

:agree: I've definatley learned over the years to read womens reactions, its not a case of being rejected over and over if you know what vibe they're giving you then you know wether to back off before you make an *** out of yourself, or to go ahead if the signs look promising.

And another thing about rejections, some of the women I know who are in relationships still like to go out and have a guy chat them up, its good for their ego but they let the guy go along thinking he's getting somewhere but they know all the time that they're not going to go anywhere. And after an hour of the guy putting in the effort they simply say " anyway it was nice meeting you" and walk away leaving the guy wondering where he went wrong.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
holy f*****g sh*t I'm glad you all fail at life..... getting girls is not some kind game you psychos :shock: :shock: :shock: Get a f*****g hobby and stop whinning

slipy

Reaction score
or start fancieng vin diesel in a homoerotic way as a closet homosexual then things will always seem more on the bright side.

as verified by 2020's case. :salut:

seb

Reaction score
2020 said:
holy f****ing sh*t I'm glad you all fail at life..... getting girls is not some kind game you psychos :shock: :shock: :shock: Get a f****ing hobby and stop whinning

I have a hobby,next.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There is being yourself (which hardly ever happens because most people only want to put their best foot forward) and then there is being a sociopathic chameleon who changes "approach" depending on his profile assesments of different women.

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
There is being yourself (which hardly ever happens because most people only want to put their best foot forward) and then there is being a sociopathic chameleon who changes "approach" depending on his profile assesments of different women.

Yeah,but we all adopt different personas based on each individual situation.For example,if I acted in my natural way ie a negative,moody bast**d where I live,I would be thrown out on my ear,thus I have to mould myself into something I am not(not completely,but something resembling normality,and conformity)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yes seb the everyday social interactions that make up our lives is one big charade.

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Yes seb the everyday social interactions that make up our lives is one big charade.

Being two-faced,another one of mans great traits. :)

B

Beingbaldsucks

Sad telling the truth but attractiveness is everything, or at least being manly, AKA tall, if your short and bald together then your screwd, right now, I'm enjoying the last times of myself as a happy normal man, once il be bald my life will turn misrable, I hope to find and enjoy real love, I have a couple of girls I want, intelligent girls, with charecter, they also pretty but they are not skanky b****s. Sad admitting it but once you come to the point that you look in the mirror and see an ugly person, it execly like being deformed like Quasimodo, you will NEVER be loved for who you are, only if you have money and this is fake love, life is unfair yes that's the truth

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
BBS presents me with the rare opportunity to weigh which NW3 I hate more...

The NW3 who can't admit that baldness does indeed suck

or

the NW3 who complains about being bald when he is not.

HMMMMM!