Being bald sucks.. Yup!

underdog12

Reaction score
Dear BBS,

I thanked everyone for their commentary. Good and bad. You put yourself out for scrutiny what do you expect?

Last edited:
B

Beingbaldsucks

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=72183&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10. In this thread you can see a pic of me from two months ago, since then my hair got better, I whould give you my Facebook so you can see how I look now but I wont because I afraid of trolling that will come from this site, right now after 2 months of minoxi+ revivogen my hair returned to the same state he was a year ago, but even now I still feel bad and can't see myself as an attractive man, I'm realistic, I don't think I look good and I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I have woman's, but not the ones I want, they arnt ugly, just that I don't like them, the girls in your pic are pretty ugly I can get many like those, I don't want too

B

Beingbaldsucks

underdog12 said:
underdog12 said:
I've never seen a picture of you and wouldn't have to to know...
you taking it personal I just told the truth, you don't look good, you may behave otherwise but it dosent change your appearance. Don't try to compete with me, even if you can proove that I'm uglier then you, you still can't prove that you look good, grow some beard at least you look like a chimo kid

underdog12

Reaction score
This isn't a tirade or attempt to put you down. You fail to comprehend anything from my post.

Last edited:

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
underdog12 said:
underdog12 said:
I've never seen a picture of you and wouldn't have to to know...
you taking it personal I just told the truth, you don't look good, you may behave otherwise but it dosent change your appearance. Don't try to compete with me, even if you can proove that I'm uglier then you, you still can't prove that you look good, grow some beard at least you look like a chimo kid

Jaysus, how anyone can have any sympathy toward you is beyond me. You seem like a proper c***.

If it's any consolation, underdog, as a straight male I think you're a good looking chap. How BBS can comment on anyone else's appearance is f*****g laughable.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
underdog12 said:
You think you're unattractive yet you expect Heidi Klum or Megan Fox?
Yep, that's the "problem" many baldies here have. When they say they can't attract women they mean they can't attract a Megan Fox. It's also usually accompanied with whinning about women being shallow and yet they don't realize how incredibly shallow they are themselves. I remember a thread titled "the worst thing about male pattern baldness is that you don't have a chance to be with her:" and a picture of some celebrity posted inside. As if they would have a chance with her even with hair :shakehead:

seb

Reaction score
Maystor said:
underdog12 said:
You think you're unattractive yet you expect Heidi Klum or Megan Fox?
Yep, that's the "problem" many baldies here have. When they say they can't attract women they mean they can't attract a Megan Fox. It's also usually accompanied with whinning about women being shallow and yet they don't realize how incredibly shallow they are themselves. I remember a thread titled "the worst thing about male pattern baldness is that you don't have a chance to be with her:" and a picture of some celebrity posted inside. As if they would have a chance with her even with hair :shakehead:

It is not the fully bald posters who are saying this,but the ones who are just beginning too recede.Do you know why they say this?....because many percieve themselves(when they had hair) as heart-breakers,now they are losing a few strands their lives are over...fu** me,how are they going too cope,when they go bald....FACT. :)

T

TravisB

seb said:
Do you know why they say this?....because many percieve themselves(when they had hair) as heart-breakers,now they are losing a few strands their lives are over...fu** me,how are they going too cope,when they go bald....FACT. :)

Now that's a true story. Maybe they will kill themselves :dunno:

Experienced Member
Reaction score
at least we're being honest.... He doesn't look 20 at all... more like late 30's. Wtf happened??

Experienced Member
Reaction score
israelite said:
2020 said:
at least we're being honest.... He doesn't look 20 at all... more like late 30's. Wtf happened??

your a f'n gremlin 2020!

lol why? I'm not trolling. I was being honest. Be honest yourself, does he look 20???

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
israelite said:
2020 said:

your a f'n gremlin 2020!

lol why? I'm not trolling. I was being honest. Be honest yourself, does he look 20???

u make it sound like hes some cyclops! u post pics and i'll judge u.

slipy

Reaction score
2020 said:

male pattern baldness happened. do you look your age with your hair loss? i bet not, unless you're one of those Norwood 1,5 guys.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Proving that you less uglier then the other will not make you attractive so all the "I look better then you post your pics" are f*****g retarded, cuz outside we all lame baldies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg841/scaled.php?server=841&filename=img1386y.jpg&res=medium[/img]

If I saw this guy I'd imagine that he was just a regular dude who did'nt give a 5hit about his moderate hairloss, I'd also expect that he had no problem getting a woman.
I do have problems getting woman, cuz I want the quality ones, and girls do speak with me but they never see me as more then a friend, there was one girl that rejected me yet came to me after that and I realized she just want friendship, but I have ignored her cuz I have respect, I myself rejected some girls, some of them looked average but had shitty personality, I'm not a pathetic guy trying to get laid, I want a quality woman in my life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well unless you're a 'quality' example of man then you have to either lower your standards or be prepared to face a higher degree of rejection. If you're judging a woman only on her appearance you cant complain if she does the same to you.

I'm not talking about you here, but there are definatley some guys on here who think that they should be getting a Megan Fox lookalike who worships the ground they walk on.

B

Beingbaldsucks

I don't need an incredibly hot woman, character is alot to me in woman, there average looking woman that I want, but sorry I'm not gonna go out with fatties nor woman that I find unattractive