Being A Norwood Spotter Changes Everything

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This week I did a clinical observation for school. One of the aids there was a young man, probably early 20's, very tall and handsome dude. Most people who see and interact with him probably think of him as being a stud, jock type of guy.

Not me. All I could think about in regards to him was the NW2ish hairline his slicked back locks revealed, and more importantly what looked to be the beginning of diffusing in his forelock. I was unable to see him as much more than a pitiable creature...likely unaware of the fateful path he is on if he doesn't start treatment very soon.

3 years ago I would never have noticed such things. I probably would have harbored a bit of subconscious jealousy towards someone I viewed as a threat to my own sexual prowess. Today, I just feel sorry for the dude.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This week I did a clinical observation for school. One of the aids there was a young man, probably early 20's, very tall and handsome dude. Most people who see and interact with him probably think of him as being a stud, jock type of guy.

Not me. All I could think about in regards to him was the NW2ish hairline his slicked back locks revealed, and more importantly what looked to be the beginning of diffusing in his forelock. I was unable to see him as much more than a pitiable creature...likely unaware of the fateful path he is on if he doesn't start treatment very soon.

3 years ago I would never have noticed such things. I probably would have harbored a bit of subconscious jealousy towards someone I viewed as a threat to my own sexual prowess. Today, I just feel sorry for the dude.

thank god he's tall and handsome and probably has an inherent God complex. Will make the blow of balding almost nothing.

shookwun

Reaction score
thank god he's tall and handsome and probably has an inherent God complex. Will make the blow of balding almost nothing.
Doubt it.

Will always be in the 'good looking for a bald guy' group. Second hand pick.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t consumes every aspect of your life; you notice it wherever you go.

The other day, I was watching the FFXV live-streamed concert from Abbey Road with a friend (who is also balding), and he leaned over and said, "I can't stop thinking about how Tsuji will save that guy" referring to the NW3 cellist on screen at the time.

shookwun

Reaction score
Whenever I see a bald guy I know he sees me as a sexual threat to the women he wants to be with. I know if it comes do it, I will win.

shookwun

Reaction score
Yeah bro so Alpha!!! I didn't know this was misc.
Been a couple years since I was a miscer.

However, I sympathize heavily with bald guys. I equally feel sorry for both the pains we have to endure. To the point where I wish we could both magically make a full head bald for our enjoyment

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shookwuns posts give me aids.

Whenever I see a bald guy I know he sees me as a sexual threat to the women he wants to be with. I know if it comes do it, I will win.

What did that actually have to do with anything? It came from nowhere.

You a little low on self esteem today? I'll make a "How much competition are bald guys to your sexual prowess?" topic just so you don't have to pointlessly de-rail topics such as this.

You can just go to that one every time you need a lil pick-me-up.

blackg

Reaction score

You a little low on self esteem today? I'll make a "How much competition are bald guys to your sexual prowess?" topic just so you don't have to pointlessly de-rail topics such as this.

I agree with you, mate. That damn shookwun seems way too desperate to prove how much of a ladies man he is.
How about a little bit of humility, shookwon?

lbj2

Reaction score
I love shookwun, but I think he basically only has three things to say:

1. Bald men are ugly, cannot get laid and should go to third world countries to have sex with indigenous women.
2. A hair transplant is a good investment and the only cure for hair loss issues.
3. He is ripped, successful with women and rich from working in the oil sands.

Points made independent of topic.

LOL

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's just normal Shook, "bruh".

I'll bet you're "low T" and don't lift. :p

bro_hard_or_bro_home_mens_tank_top.jpg

fran15

Reaction score

1. Bald men are ugly, cannot get laid and should go to third world countries to have sex with indigenous women.
2. A hair transplant is a good investment and the only cure for hair loss issues.

I lol'd so much at number 3. I do actually like him though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The guy puts down bald guys because he isn't one- after he's had a 2nd hair transplant and for some reason only months later has to try a hair system. He puts down broke people as he is rich- and thinks nearly everyone has no savings. Makes fun of baldcels as he gets laid- from the guy who has mysteriously serious hair issues.

I think there's a theme developing here. Projection rearing its ugly head.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I simply post my burrowed feelings.

Don't be but hurt.

As for the ladies, I do well but it's nothing special. I haven't gone on a date for awhile nown ; but then again I haven't tried.

Cope is strong.' It must be projection! He must be this, and that' reflection bro!

It is what it is.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can go round in circles calling each other copers and bullshitters, but I gave a few reasons that were thought out as I usually try to. I don't simply respond to a calm post challenging me as "but hurt".

Maybe you should stick to one of your Golden Three topics as it looks silly when you step outside the comfort zone.

I haven't gone on a date for awhile nown ; but then again I haven't tried.

It's not the actual dating that matters, it's the cope you get from telling people you have that option, and as your first post shows, that you'll take any woman away from a bald guy. This is what's important, the superiority you chase.

Whether it's real or not, that's a sad case.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fairness to shookwun, although he does mention his accomplishments he's self-disparaging as well at times.

I enjoy reading his posts

You forgot to add:

4. Hair pieces ARE NOT A SOLUTION

lol

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, long live lifting and elite tier physiques

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In fairness to shookwun, although he does mention his accomplishments he's self-disparaging as well at times.

That would be from the Fred School (or maybe shooks thought of it first), lesson 6: an element of self-deprecation to give the impression of reality, but always maintain superiority. Shooks post above was edited, he initially said he hasn't been on a date recently and left it at that (false self-deprecation). I was on my phone and didn't reply but I was going to bring up exactly what he edited it to "But shooks surely, as always, you're just going to say it's because you haven't been trying?" making the whole "I'm not dating lately" spiel irrelevant as self-deprecating, he's still showing off his superiority as it's simply his choice not to date, he can still get laid whenever. And he's made this exact same point before, but dig at him a little about his inability to date, and suddenly he will spring into action about how he can get mad pussy whenever and incels wouldn't understand.

In Fred's case it's also constant, he's got an average "cute" girlfriend because it proves his looks matching theory as an "average" looking guy, but tell him he can't score an actual hot chick and he'll spring into action about how he gave up 2 really hot girls to stick with a plain one- always keep the bullshit realistically superior.

But anyway of course shooks took on my point about dating as the most important one- that's what he feels most threatened by.

My main point is that he's clearly a bald or balding guy who copes by putting down other bald guys on the internet, reality sucks but this is no platform to deal with it via such bullshit. 3 months after a 2nd "finishing up" hair transplant and you were trying a hair system just for kicks?

Keep lol'ing at them baldies, and throwing false sympathy, or maybe instead focus on sympathising with your own situation shooks.

Last edited: