Being A Norwood Spotter Changes Everything

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I see in @shookwun, and what makes him one of my favourite posters, is that he is willing to grab life by the balls as opposed to being a passenger in his own life.

He wants girls, so he doesn't just "cold call" 500 women on plentyoffish and tinder (though he probably does that too), he also goes to bars and tries to pick them up there. A multilateral approach, which maximizes hedging and life experience at the cost of maximizing short-term risk to self-esteem.

He wants a more ripped body, so he doesn't just buy an ab cruncher and do 50 situps every morning in the hope of getting a beach body. He goes to the gym, in a methodical and consistent manner, does steroids in a methodical manner, etc.

Among the biggest mistakes of most gym-goers is not being consistent. They'll go do a garbage, low-intensity workout for 2 or 3 weeks, they'll see a lack of progress, and they'll quit the gym all bitter about it. Read more about average gym goers here:
http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/fuckarounditis.html

Incidentally he is the only person on this forum who seems to give remotely competent advice on steroids. That's not a terrible thing and there is a fraction of the male population that would benefit from juice. I don't know what that fraction is, but it's there.

Making money on the oil sands take decent balls. A lot of people are qualified to go, there's a labour shortage there so if you want a job in Fort McMurry you have a good shot of getting one, a good job. But people choose not to go because "it's hard". My understanding is that he's maximizing his long-term earnings potential by building a business, and not just being a blue collar.

I could go on. The point is that there is a benefit to living life by doing life rather than just having life be something that happens to you. In particular, this forum has a need for people who advocate actually living life.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
That would be from the Fred School (or maybe shooks thought of it first), lesson 6: an element of self-deprecation to give the impression of reality, but always maintain superiority. Shooks post above was edited, he initially said he hasn't been on a date recently and left it at that (false self-deprecation). I was on my phone and didn't reply but I was going to bring up exactly what he edited it to "But shooks surely, as always, you're just going to say it's because you haven't been trying?" making the whole "I'm not dating lately" spiel irrelevant as self-deprecating, he's still showing off his superiority as it's simply his choice not to date, he can still get laid whenever. And he's made this exact same point before, but dig at him a little about his inability to date, and suddenly he will spring into action about how he can get mad pussy whenever and incels wouldn't understand.

In Fred's case it's also constant, he's got an average "cute" girlfriend because it proves his looks matching theory as an "average" looking guy, but tell him he can't score an actual hot chick and he'll spring into action about how he gave up 2 really hot girls to stick with a plain one- always keep the bullshit realistically superior.

But anyway of course shooks took on my point about dating as the most important one- that's what he feels most threatened by.

My main point is that he's clearly a bald or balding guy who copes by putting down other bald guys on the internet, reality sucks but this is no platform to deal with it via such bullshit. 3 months after a 2nd "finishing up" hair transplant and you were trying a hair system just for kicks?

Keep lol'ing at them baldies, and throwing false sympathy, or maybe instead focus on sympathising with your own situation shooks.
Edit? Not far from the truth about dating. I simply don't have the time. Try working a 14 x 7 and 21 x 7 rotsing rotation and tell me otherwise. I haven't gone out to a bar or establishment to meet women in well over two months. I haven't even tried to date on pof or tindr in the last two also.

Keep trying to dig at me fabricating my stories, but I have never done so in the first place. If you dig even further I mention the first time I started dating again after a five month break was back in April until June. Again, dig in my posts and find where I say other wise. Have a lot of time on your hands, something I don't have the luxury of.

It simply is a choice, whether you choose t believe it or not. I simply don't have all the time i would like to meet people. and when I have days, its not a priorirty to meet someone. I go through periods where I want to meet women then go through all time lows here I just avoid people entirely. I happen to be on both sides of the spectrum who enjoys big alone as much as I enjoy big with someone.

Superiority? I wouldnt say I feel superior to anyone. However I have built my wealth, aesthetics and achievments from nothing. Of course I feel accomplished in doing so, but at the time I can be humble and appreciative of others. I suppose my posting style says otherwise but you keep trying to convince yourself of these apparent tall tales.

Is it realy that hard to believe that I am not trying at the moment. I know my potential but at times I come to all times lows which I am sure people can relate to. But also for the fact that I don't depend on anyone and need anyone in my life all the time. I would like to be with someone but at the time I don't rele care about putting effort into find someone. I am a lone wolf by nature but open to the idea of meeting people when the right time comes.

Xoxo

shookwun

Reaction score
What I see in @shookwun, and what makes him one of my favourite posters, is that he is willing to grab life by the balls as opposed to being a passenger in his own life.

He wants girls, so he doesn't just "cold call" 500 women on plentyoffish and tinder (though he probably does that too), he also goes to bars and tries to pick them up there. A multilateral approach, which maximizes hedging and life experience at the cost of maximizing short-term risk to self-esteem.

He wants a more ripped body, so he doesn't just buy an ab cruncher and do 50 situps every morning in the hope of getting a beach body. He goes to the gym, in a methodical and consistent manner, does steroids in a methodical manner, etc.

Among the biggest mistakes of most gym-goers is not being consistent. They'll go do a garbage, low-intensity workout for 2 or 3 weeks, they'll see a lack of progress, and they'll quit the gym all bitter about it. Read more about average gym goers here:
http://www.leangains.com/2011/09/fuckarounditis.html

Incidentally he is the only person on this forum who seems to give remotely competent advice on steroids. That's not a terrible thing and there is a fraction of the male population that would benefit from juice. I don't know what that fraction is, but it's there.

Making money on the oil sands take decent balls. A lot of people are qualified to go, there's a labour shortage there so if you want a job in Fort McMurry you have a good shot of getting one, a good job. But people choose not to go because "it's hard". My understanding is that he's maximizing his long-term earnings potential by building a business, and not just being a blue collar.

I could go on. The point is that there is a benefit to living life by doing life rather than just having life be something that happens to you. In particular, this forum has a need for people who advocate actually living life.
My advice is simply never mediocre in any activity, job and task you approach. Always trying to be the best possible version of yourself, and move forward. never remain stagnant.

Who wants to be average? People with no drive. Always tossing around the word moderate. You need to go to extreme lengths to be the best.

Some people have better genetics, but that doesn't mean you can't work harder and put in more time and effort and get a equal if not better responce

I have never been given anything in my life. I might make more then most people, but I am also putting in double the effort. People will say Its a waste of time, but at the end of the day I am getting a better result. That's all the matters.

don't follow trends either.

I am not a perfect role model for anyone, I have lots of problems of my own . sitting there and pitying yourself will get you no where in life. The copers here will always be nothing, no more then a average nobody always making excuses for themselves.

I am not the smartest guy as far as academics are concerned but I know how to survive, and have earned everything myself.

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice is simply never mediocre in any activity, job and task you approach. Always trying to be the best possible version of yourself, and move forward. never remain stagnant.

Who wants to be average? People with no drive. Always tossing around the word moderate. You need to go to extreme lengths to be the best.

Some people have better genetics, but that doesn't mean you can't work harder and put in more time and effort and get a equal if not better responce

I have never been given anything in my life. I might make more then most people, but I am also putting in double the effort. People will say Its a waste of time, but at the end of the day I am getting a better result. That's all the matters.

don't follow trends either.

I am not a perfect role model for anyone, I have lots of problems of my own . sitting there and pitying yourself will get you no where in life. The copers here will always be nothing, no more then a average nobody always making excuses for themselves.

I am not the smartest guy as far as academics are concerned but I know how to survive, and have earned everything myself.
Did you looksmax? That's literally only thing I am motivated to do and is years away :( (balding would destroy this minus hair transplant's) don't think I am NT either as social circle is weak :/ a shame because i am decent looking .

shookwun

Reaction score
Did you looksmax? That's literally only thing I am motivated to do and is years away :( (balding would destroy this minus hair transplant's) don't think I am NT either as social circle is weak :/ a shame because i am decent looking .
I have been looks maxing for the passed 6 half years since I started working out. I might get a cosmetic procedure done within the next couple years.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edit? Not far from the truth about dating. I simply don't have the time. Try working a 14 x 7 and 21 x 7 rotsing rotation and tell me otherwise...

yadda yadda repeat x 6

That wasn't my point at all, you tried to show some humility by saying "I'm not that successful with women I'm not even dating lately" and then of course you've said this before, and you always have to throw in "of course I'm not really trying..". At no point of my post did I even indicate you were lying about not having time, it was completely about your need to pretend you are sometimes humble and self-deprecating, but always with the little reminder that overall you are far superior. It's a real mystery why someone who is so secure and confident in their abilities needs to regularly remind a load of "bald incels" how much they can win at life.

I didn't care to question whether or not it was bullshit, trying to explain things to you accelerates my hair loss way more than male pattern baldness so I'm giving up.

I do at least appreciate you tried to explain things thoroughly to me, but sorry if it was way off course from what I was getting at and that's frustrating, but maybe you didn't do it on purpose.

I dunno. I'll leave us with this:

Whenever I see a bald guy I know he sees me as a sexual threat to the women he wants to be with. I know if it comes do it, I will win.

Superiority? I wouldnt say I feel superior to anyone.

Lol k.

xx

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, my man shook getting gang-raped by this "h.l." and other filthy vermin.

I happen to find shook's entries HIGHLY enjoyable...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Edit? Not far from the truth about dating. I simply don't have the time. Try working a 14 x 7 and 21 x 7 rotsing rotation and tell me otherwise. I haven't gone out to a bar or establishment to meet women in well over two months. I haven't even tried to date on pof or tindr in the last two also.

Keep trying to dig at me fabricating my stories, but I have never done so in the first place. If you dig even further I mention the first time I started dating again after a five month break was back in April until June. Again, dig in my posts and find where I say other wise. Have a lot of time on your hands, something I don't have the luxury of.

It simply is a choice, whether you choose t believe it or not. I simply don't have all the time i would like to meet people. and when I have days, its not a priorirty to meet someone. I go through periods where I want to meet women then go through all time lows here I just avoid people entirely. I happen to be on both sides of the spectrum who enjoys big alone as much as I enjoy big with someone.

Superiority? I wouldnt say I feel superior to anyone. However I have built my wealth, aesthetics and achievments from nothing. Of course I feel accomplished in doing so, but at the time I can be humble and appreciative of others. I suppose my posting style says otherwise but you keep trying to convince yourself of these apparent tall tales.

Is it realy that hard to believe that I am not trying at the moment. I know my potential but at times I come to all times lows which I am sure people can relate to. But also for the fact that I don't depend on anyone and need anyone in my life all the time. I would like to be with someone but at the time I don't rele care about putting effort into find someone. I am a lone wolf by nature but open to the idea of meeting people when the right time comes.

Xoxo
I like reading your post's shook. You tell it like it is. And not only that but your thoughts are so much like mine, I can identify with you more than most here. I was too scared to take steroids(nothing to do with my hair) because I didn't want the other sides I heard about. I am very independent like you where I don't depend on anyone and I enjoy being a lone wolf myself. I don't like drama and confrontation so I don't look for arguments or debates with people. Like you I have my lows too but it has more to do with frustration of how this world has become. I don't like how narcissistic our society has become. Everywhere,I look people have their cell phones in their hand taking selfies all the time. I was eating lunch today and saw this young girl making all kind of stupid faces in her phone. To me, I thought this is our future generation? Ugh!

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Shookwun is hardly being gang raped. At least h.l. has the balls to challenge some of the braggadocios bullshit that shooks writes. And, speaking for myself... as an Australian we here don't take to kindly to a braggart.

Ohh.. also putting other posters down comes across as childish and pathetic by shookwun.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shookwun is hardly being gang raped. At least h.l. has the balls to challenge some of the braggadocios bullshit that shooks writes. And, speaking for myself... as an Australian we here don't take to kindly to a braggart.

Ohh.. also putting other posters down comes across as childish and pathetic by shookwun.
i very much agree. i hate when he puts down others. i mean he even admits looks is what matters so bragging about getting girls is really just bragging about doing something with what you were born with (looks). its really bullshit because this should be a safe space (hate that word but if anyone needs it its bald guys). that doesnt mean you have to be blue pill though. you can be motivating and say uncomfortable truths without being an a**h**.

i will respect him doing the transplant, working out, and making money though. its just that being a high achiever doesn't give you license to be a jerk (@zircon @David_MPN ). again zircon your social darwinist thing seems to be coming up again.

if someone is high achieving, smart, successful, whatever, then theyre automatically morally better, and that theyre allowed to be mean. thats the sort of thing i get from your posts. and like i said, deep down at the end of the day i feel that way too, its just i try to control it

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This week I did a clinical observation for school. One of the aids there was a young man, probably early 20's, very tall and handsome dude. Most people who see and interact with him probably think of him as being a stud, jock type of guy.

Not me. All I could think about in regards to him was the NW2ish hairline his slicked back locks revealed, and more importantly what looked to be the beginning of diffusing in his forelock. I was unable to see him as much more than a pitiable creature...likely unaware of the fateful path he is on if he doesn't start treatment very soon.

I must confess that, every time I meet a guy, the first thing I do is scan and analyze him and his hair in Terminator fashion:

terminator_vision-550x235.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I must confess that, every time I meet a guy, the first thing I do is scan and analyze him and his hair in Terminator fashion:

terminator_vision-550x235.jpg
jesus dude me and you got same taste in movies. star wars, and now fuckin terminator! thats whats up. 80s sci fi movies all the way. straight up charm, terror, and atmosphere all the way. then add in the epic fuckin 80s synthesizer orchestras jesus f*** yes, epic sh*t. just listened to the terminator theme last night

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, my man shook getting gang-raped by this "h.l." and other filthy vermin.

I happen to find shook's entries HIGHLY enjoyable...

Sounds like you're bitter you missed the raping of your man.

C'mon, a few people wrote things about him that anyone would be happy to hear in a eulogy.

Thank you. It's not easy and normally I am a lone voice, with only support by PM.

If shooks is as strong as people admire him for I'd hardly think the last few pages will affect him much.

I'd actually respect him more if he was at least honest about his inflated ego, if he just dismissed what I said and followed it through, I still wouldn't like the man but that would be something. Instead we have him pretending to be humble when his words are exposed, and claiming he doesn't feel he's superior, which contradicts half of everything else he writes and portrays about himself on here.

I keep hearing about the main reason some like him- he's a "free spirit", he does what he wants when he wants to, without limits and boundaries.

Except for when you write something criticising him, then he's a scrambling backwards mess of contradiction.