Being A Norwood Spotter Changes Everything

blackg

Reaction score
Thank you. It's not easy and normally I am a lone voice, with only support by PM.

If shooks is as strong as people admire him for I'd hardly think the last few pages will affect him much.

I'd actually respect him more if he was at least honest about his inflated ego, if he just dismissed what I said and followed it through, I still wouldn't like the man but that would be something. Instead we have him pretending to be humble when his words are exposed, and claiming he doesn't feel he's superior, which contradicts half of everything else he writes and portrays about himself on here.

I keep hearing about the main reason some like him- he's a "free spirit", he does what he wants when he wants to, without limits and boundaries.

Except for when you write something criticising him, then he's a scrambling backwards mess of contradiction.
I really respect the fact that you publicly challenge these megalomaniacs. As you said, you are usually a lone voice doing this, and I admire it even if I don't totally agree with all you say (though in this case I totally agree).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not megalomania i dont think as just insecurity. ive lashed out at people here before too, same reason

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Shookwun is hardly being gang raped. At least h.l. has the balls to challenge some of the braggadocios bullshit that shooks writes. And, speaking for myself... as an Australian we here don't take to kindly to a braggart.

Ohh.. also putting other posters down comes across as childish and pathetic by shookwun.
Shook's attempt to be "overconfident" in some of his "braggadocios" post is just an overcompensation for all those times he felt low self worth and had self doubt about himself. He may "overshoot" sometimes. I have seen a few others do that too here. And I have been guilty of it myself. Just in case anyone missed it, people will brag in an attempt to get self validation if people show a positive reaction to what they say. This is very common behavior when someone struggles with low self esteem or self worth which as we all know by now is something most of us have in common. I am not attempting to condone Shook but I kind of know why he thinks and says the things he does as his thought pattern and "roller coaster" self worth are very much the same as mine. Being a "lone wolf" sometimes is a way to avoid judgement from society. Sometimes when you don't have anyone judging you, you can feel higher self worth. Not only that but it helps you avoid the temptation to compare yourself to others who are genetically gifted thus helping you inflate your own self worth. I don't really remember shook attacking anyone specifically as he tends to speak his own thoughts when he reads a post he may not feel fits into his own beliefs so I must be oblivious to certain things that go on here.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's well put.

I still think the odd acknowledgement thats it's ridiculous is a helpful reminder for him, it's simply not a desirable trait and passivity encourages it.

You are correct when you say he doesn't directly call anyone out (usually) however we all need to be aware of our surroundings and how people can take things personally (with good reason as well).

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lets face it, we all are a "work in progress". We use this place to evolve into a "better version" of ourself. Any one who posts here is very well aware that this place is some form of "therapy" for them. Otherwise, they would use that time for something else. When the day is done, we all really do like each other here most of the time. We have a few "love-hate" relationships but I think every one feels like they fit in here enough to co exist in harmony. Those posters who no longer post here have moved on. And maybe they will be back when they need this place again. I hang around because it has become one of my "addictions".

Last edited:

kveezy33

Reaction score
My advice is simply never mediocre in any activity, job and task you approach. Always trying to be the best possible version of yourself, and move forward. never remain stagnant.

Who wants to be average? People with no drive. Always tossing around the word moderate. You need to go to extreme lengths to be the best.

Some people have better genetics, but that doesn't mean you can't work harder and put in more time and effort and get a equal if not better responce

I have never been given anything in my life. I might make more then most people, but I am also putting in double the effort. People will say Its a waste of time, but at the end of the day I am getting a better result. That's all the matters.

don't follow trends either.

I am not a perfect role model for anyone, I have lots of problems of my own . sitting there and pitying yourself will get you no where in life. The copers here will always be nothing, no more then a average nobody always making excuses for themselves.

I am not the smartest guy as far as academics are concerned but I know how to survive, and have earned everything myself.

Can you really not see all of the back-patting compliments you're giving yourself? You're painting yourself as some kind of a platitude regurgitating Randian warrior while ignoring the substance of what h.l. was questioning.

My main point is that he's clearly a bald or balding guy who copes by putting down other bald guys on the internet, reality sucks but this is no platform to deal with it via such bullshit. 3 months after a 2nd "finishing up" hair transplant and you were trying a hair system just for kicks?

Keep lol'ing at them baldies, and throwing false sympathy, or maybe instead focus on sympathising with your own situation shooks.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Same for me. I need this place because it's the only one where I can vent my anxiety, anger and frustration about being bald without being ridiculed or judgded by people who minimize my condition. It doesn't cure my ugliness or my Norwood 4 hair, but writing about is already therapeutic and makes me feel a little better.
Dante, I am glad you have found a place where you feel safe. In our minds, you are a beautiful "bro".

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once I first started noticing my hair loss/got on treatments, I noticed that a lot of my friends are actually losing their hair. My one buddy is like a solid NW2-2.5 at age 21 and has a dad that is a Norwood 6, so he is probably heading to the Norwood Cemetery. Part of me wants to bring up to him "Hey man you're losing your hair, look into these treatments" but I don't know how to go about doing it without coming off as weird/an a**h**.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante, I am glad you have found a place where you feel safe. In our minds, you are a beautiful "bro".

I'm glad too, thank you.

Lw6m1Lq.jpg

I think the same about you and many other users here. :)

shookwun

Reaction score
It seems like I have to keep repeating myself over, and over. Honest about what? I am as torn as I am confident in my abilities. At times I am an over head achiever but then reach all time lows.

Is it realy a surprise when yu deal with hair loss and not being able to accept yourself that you live a life like a roller coaster of emotions. What is there to explain? I can hardly understand it myself how I go from feeling amazing about myself to self-depreciating at the flick of a switch or reflection in a mirror.

I could care less what you think, as majority of the time I hardly ever read your posts to begin with. I am sure many other can relate.

Id imagine if I was as bad as you say then why do I receive endless pms for guidance and small talk? I must be doing something right. For yourself, more enemies then friends around here. Put it this way, I didn't even have to reply yet I had people that I periodically speak with come to my defence. Must say somethinf about my character and how others perceive me

Sounds like you're bitter you missed the raping of your man.

C'mon, a few people wrote things about him that anyone would be happy to hear in a eulogy.

Thank you. It's not easy and normally I am a lone voice, with only support by PM.

If shooks is as strong as people admire him for I'd hardly think the last few pages will affect him much.

I'd actually respect him more if he was at least honest about his inflated ego, if he just dismissed what I said and followed it through, I still wouldn't like the man but that would be something. Instead we have him pretending to be humble when his words are exposed, and claiming he doesn't feel he's superior, which contradicts half of everything else he writes and portrays about himself on here.

I keep hearing about the main reason some like him- he's a "free spirit", he does what he wants when he wants to, without limits and boundaries.

Except for when you write something criticising him, then he's a scrambling backwards mess of contradiction.

Last edited:

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Pathetic watching cheap snipers trying to take shots at a man of shook's stature.

Just swat them away, shook ... like a bunch of annoying little gnats...

kveezy33

Reaction score
Id imagine if I was as bad as you say then why do I receive endless pms for guidance and small talk? I must be doing something right. For yourself, more enemies then friends around here. Put it this way, I didn't even have to reply yet I had people that I periodically speak with come to my defence. Must say somethinf about my character and how others perceive me

An appeal to popularity is not a post of substance.

Pathetic watching cheap snipers trying to take shots at a man of shook's stature.

Sucking up to the "cool kids" huh? Sorry he's still not going to fall in love with you.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Shook is just looksmaxing the red pill lifestyle. He is coping, but his lookism isn't blue pilled enough to be a white knight. He needs to cuckold on tinder more. His jaw line is a straight up 8/10 while his abs are a 7/10, yet his facial ratio is a 16-22-43.
I'm glad too, thank you.

Lw6m1Lq.jpg

I think the same about you and many other users here. :)

awe, this was a nice one! the frog has a nice little smile and a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Can you make a meme that would show the frog's expression when Tsuji announces the cure? :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would rather be "melodramatic" than long-winded and boring like you Dave...

Hey man, I like Dave! watch it JIMBO! no reason to be melodramatic.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

LOL, I have to admit this was hilarious to read.

blackg

Reaction score
David is a class act. At first I thought he was a bit of a show off, but it soon became apparent that he was just demonstrating his natural thirst for knowledge on certain subjects.

I still differ from him politicaly, though.
But that's another potential sh*t storm, so..

God bless America!

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score

No one is beyond reproach, pal.
I don't care for anyone's status.

In fact, the higher up a person is, the more he/she should be made to answer to "the people."

Last edited:

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Well look at this "kveezy" character with the vicious, unprovoked attack...

Sucking up to the "cool kids" huh? Sorry he's still not going to fall in love with you.

Why would I 'suck up' to cool kids?

I AM the cool kid... :cool:

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I like Dave! watch it JIMBO! no reason to be melodramatic.

:rolleyes:

Oh brother...

Had to respond to your boyfriend's savage attack, buck.

Glad you like his novels.

I don't have the time or patience to read them...