Being A Male In 2017 Year Is Inferior

resu

Reaction score
Red-pill is about brutal honesty, a quality very few women possess. Women either pretend not to know or simply don't care. They pretend to be blue-pilled, but in the long run their actions, though, betray their real colours.

I met a few (wealthy) good-looking guys who were red-pilled, but they were so because they were ugly before (with everything that goes with it) and spent thousands of euros and underwent surgery (one of them wears a wig) in the desperate attempt to make things better. Then, suddenly, people (and women in particular) started to treat them with respect and like them. They had been bullied and rejected for years, then after becoming above average everything changed. As a result, they became extremely angry and cynical, and rightly so.

That's what happened after I used braces, I never recovered, got really angry and devastated, then baldness happened so I only stayed decent looking for a few years in my mid 20's. It's like being in solitary, getting out and enjoying life so much for a day, then get back into solitary.

blackg

Reaction score
Looks are everything in the eyes of women. This is an universal, undeniable truth. BUT they also care about money and status. Never let it be said that they're shallow. :D
Yep, you're totally right again, Dante.

blackg

Reaction score
These are the kind of guys that can ignore, be rude, show no interest in women and it well benefit them. She will see it as a challenge.

It's why bluepilled advice is often so contradictory, be yourself; be confident, be aggressive; be nice, show her you like her; play hard to get, be assertive; don't be an a**h**, dress well; don't try to hard, talk about your passions; no not video games lol.

If you're good looking any of those things will work, if you're not they will tell you that you should be doing in the opposite way and that's why you're having trouble.
Yep, you're right too.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say you don't know too many women.

You'd be wrong. Very good friends with 6..7 girls who are part of our group of friends. Meaning holidays, nights out most weekends, cinema, taking drugs together :p, music festivals etc. Even banged one once :D

Good terms and often have deep discussion with my sister and mother.

Have been friends with other girls from college before, as well as some of my mates exes.

blackg

Reaction score
Someone I know used to brag that girls would fight to be with him, this was when we were still teens and I can confirm he always had attractive gf's and tons of attention from girls. Even so, now he's a slave to his wife and she bosses him around, he complies because of the children but it really shows the reversal of roles I mentioned, women have so much power these days.
This domestic situation sounds more like the meeting of personality types rather then any supposed female power advantage.

You guys sprout so much fear mongering sh*t on this site.

@Dante92 is clearly the worst.

blackg

Reaction score
Red-pill is about brutal honesty, a quality very few women possess.

There is no one all encompassing brutal honesty, you pulpit loiterer!
Stop corrupting these gullible young boys with your misguided world view.

They will resent you in the morning!

blackg

Reaction score
Always better than sprouting stupid, useless, repetitve and boring bullshit. In that you excel.
That's the way most of us interpretate your preaching, only noone has told you yet.
You've been bluepilled!

resu

Reaction score
This domestic situation sounds more like the meeting of personality types rather then any supposed female power advantage.

You guys sprout so much fear mongering sh*t on this site.

@Dante92 is clearly the worst.

It's not because it's one example of many I know of, directly. Perhaps because of the attention they get on social-media it creates an illusion that they can get another guy if the time came, even in 90's a common complaint was that no one puts any effort in fighting the adversities that marriage brings, that they don't accept each other's flaws and that at the smallest thing they break off, now it's been magnified much more. Also courts always favor the women which only adds up. There's a lot of factors to consider beyond looks and status.

blackg

Reaction score
It's not because it's one example of many I know of, directly. Perhaps because of the attention they get on social-media it creates an illusion that they can get another guy if the time came, even in 90's a common complaint was that no one puts any effort in fighting the adversities that marriage brings, that they don't accept each other's flaws and that at the smallest thing they break off, now it's been magnified much more. Also courts always favor the women which only adds up. There's a lot of factors to consider beyond looks and status.
You should stop watching Fox news.