Before and after nanofibres

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Will give it a whirl, most always leave that horrible hard wet look when you apply that much.

Managed to find the Pure Abudance today, If this stuff is as good as you lot say I'll be very happy. I've used a million so called 'thickening' shampoos over the years and none have made any difference whatsoever

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes mate. I know. I just mentioned that because others raved about it earlier in the thread

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Tempo, I must admit I am a little disappointed with it. I've always seen that name crop up on here for years when asking about thickening shampoos. I've tried them all, but I don't really get a noticeable thickening with any of them to be fair. The John Frieda 4 pound one doesn't really differ to this £15 one. I'm not overly keen on the smell either. But it works for a lot of people. I also tried it with Nizorelle prior also and it wasn't a great result. Real messy results. If budget is an issue I'd say don't bother, but if you want to pay £15 then try it. It may have better result for you. How do you find the other so called thickening shampoos?

tempo78

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I have been struggling to find a good shampoo but have not yet found any that provide close to what they promise. I have tried Nisim shampoo, it dries out my hair and made it flat, no effect on hair loss. Toppik hair fattener shampoo og condition smells really good but has no effect, this one made my hair dry. Progaine volumizing shampoo, no effect, my hair felt thinner and really dry.

I dont care about the thickning anymore, i just need a shampoo that is not making my hair so dry and flat like it is now. Nizoral is killing my hair ! :(

I will probably give Pure Abundance a chance, im really desperate right now :)

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the awfully hyped German Alpecin too. That makes your hair like straw! It's being advertised to death on UK telly but it is absolute rubbish and does NOT stop your hair falling out, despite it's ridiculous claims

sterling9000

Reaction score
I got the Loreal Finishing and Sculpting and went with your application and it made a difference for me compared to basic hair spray.