Been a while since...

newmexicohair

Reaction score
I've not been here for some time. Thought I would share a few pics of my most recent styles - enjoying the long top!!!

Attachments

• me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 446
  • me9.jpg
    me9.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 430

shookwun

Reaction score
Almost+cried+you+do+not+eat+a+black+kid+s+kfc_6ab368_4167794.jpg

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn that hair style looks cool. Is it resulting in any action?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty cool. You will be viewed more positively by women and men I am sure as a result of this even at an older age.

gpeiraias

Reaction score
Fred , you are too young for the kind of thickness you have in your hair as well...meaning you have an obvious hair transplant and I can see the sun shine in your head ..Do you use sun protector cream in your scalp?What does your doctor say?Will that have any bad result to your thick tsaplanted hair?

gpeiraias

Reaction score
Man dont get bulled....you know that its obvious that your hair transplant looks fake, meaning that the hair looks unaturally spread in you scalp,resulting a very poor result in the eye...1-2 hair follicles around a cm2 obviously doesnt look natural...I dont want to speak about the sides as well which look like a mouse ate most of your hair...Im sure that most people around you are less rude than you and keep their mouth shut instead of asking you how the Huck does your hair look like...
Im also confident that If I 'd ever meet you and you could've given me 5 mins I would focus in your head and count how many follicles you have transplanted

gpeiraias

Reaction score
You are getting wrong again folk...you are the one who is insecure ...in here.Really bud now...3.600 posts? LMAO?WTF man?Since you feel so much confident about your hair transplant ,don't you have other work to do?Seriously man 3600 posts again?Com on...get a life , get over its not so bad...Why are you getting into hair systems topics and judge everyone..I feel like you are the one who is trying to advertise/promote his transplant doctor and I really wonder how could this be done with a tragic result like the one you ve got...My advice now.Dont post again on hair system topics .Say hundreds of time to yourself "I ve got no problem with my hair they look great , no one has ever noticed I had a hair trasplant...Maybe this will help you out and stop posting and judjing people's hair systems while on the other hand you have a hair transplant.Serioulsy we know you are jeallous about how a hair system can look ...No matter from which point of your body you can have a donor.....head sides,back sides,armpit, chest , arms, A$$.... you will never have a thick result to your head.End of story.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Writing on this forum is a sort of therapy for me, I've explained this before. It's way cheaper than a shrink and at least it works.

I haven't posted as regularly as before but this forum is still therpy for me too. Sometimes we need to put our thoughts and feelings into words, and what better place to do it than a place for likeminded people. My shrink has a full head of hair anyway so no matter how much I explain she cannot relate to me, unlike the people on this site. Well, there is a lot of hypochondiracs here but at least there are some that truly understand the full horror of true baldness.

newmexicohair

Reaction score
Yeah, man....let's jump on the Forum and project our unhappiness and insecurity on others!!!! D-Bags!!

Noah

Reaction score
Happily you're not a little ray of sunshine like our friend FredtheBelgian. Therapy is OK, but when it consists of dripping malice and scorn on people who are probably a bit down anyway because of their hairloss, that's twisted and sick.

newmexicohair

Reaction score
Happily you're not a little ray of sunshine like our friend FredtheBelgian. Therapy is OK, but when it consists of dripping malice and scorn on people who are probably a bit down anyway because of their hairloss, that's twisted and sick.

I have to say, I don't really get the whole being down about hair loss? It's nice to have but, not really the end of the world. It's kind of a style issue for me, not so much feel like I am going to be banished from society if I am not wearing. I regularly go out amongst friends without a lid on my head. I don't care if people know I wear or not. Guess some need some self esteem assistance!!

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say, I don't really get the whole being down about hair loss? It's nice to have but, not really the end of the world.

Maybe it's not the end of the world for us older members, but unless we started losing hair at a young age, we shouldn't be preaching to the young guys and gals here. We should consider ourselves somewhat lucky that it didn't happen to us at their age.

Noah

Reaction score
Says the guy who has to fake a Justin Bieber hair style by wearing a wig because he can't accept being bald (or apparently just thin) in his 60's.

You are an ugly nasty, mean-spirited little prick Fred; why don't you just fu*k off out of here?

newmexicohair

Reaction score
LMAO!!!! I'm 73 so, thanks for the "60's" compliment!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

gpeiraias

Reaction score
Guys , just look at the 6700 posts of FRED ....The guy doesnt have anything else to do.Just ignore him...he is a sick insecure needed psycotherapy poor guy...JUST IGNORE HIM .Nothing else..

newmexicohair

Reaction score
Guys , just look at the 6700 posts of FRED ....The guy doesnt have anything else to do.Just ignore him...he is a sick insecure needed psycotherapy poor guy...JUST IGNORE HIM .Nothing else..
He's DEF a d-bag who has some hang ups!!! Can't hang on the plug board so he trolls the system board telling everyone how unhappy they are and how much he loves the ****show on his head!!! LOL