beckham and Hair loss!

Heinrich

Reaction score
metadalll said:
ill say it again he has diffuse pattern alopecia but it's very mild and he's most definitely on finasteride, minoxidil, and probably using toppik
:agree:

I remember how Beckham was discussed already five years ago. :whistle:

And I am still convinced that he is suffering from male pattern baldness

06-beckhamthin03.jpg

triplethreat

Reaction score
You guys are crazy!!

The only hair loss beckham has had is maybe a slight bit of overall thinning due to age.

The guy has a nw1!! that isnt recession..recession is the hairline creepng back on the top. his hairline is perfectly straight. Those indents at side of his head are normal. some people have them...my friend has had them exactly like beckham and has done snce he was a kid. He is 25 now like me and still has the thickest hair of anyone i know.

The guys hair just looks better longer. My hair looks way thinner shaved i found out when i did it. No way he wears toppik

These pics show he's always had the indents on the sides....

early pic
_40060397_becks1.jpg

2892166042_95d0034232.jpg

what balding guy would try cornrows which he did in 2003 lol
_39238601_beck203.jpg

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
triplethreat said:
The only hair loss beckham has had is maybe a slight bit of overall thinning due to age.

That doesn't exist.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think it does. I see it all the time.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think it does. I see it all the time.

Nah. If someone recedes from a Norwood 0 to a Norwood 2 within 30 years, it's just a VERY MILD case of m.p.b. (that what most of you refer as "mature hairline"). But not "age related hairloss"

triplethreat

Reaction score
course it exists. if you look at a 70yr old with a nw1 his hair wont be just as thick as it was when he was 20. It thins a bit with age like were seeing with beckham.

called senile alopecia or something.

google it.

anyways beckham does not have male pattern baldness... end of story...anyone on this site who knows anything about hairloss knows this.

s.a.f

Reaction score
triplethreat said:
course it exists. if you look at a 70yr old with a nw1 his hair wont be just as thick as it was when he was 20. It thins a bit with age like were seeing with beckham.

called senile alopecia or something.

google it.

anyways beckham does not have male pattern baldness... end of story...anyone on this site who knows anything about hairloss knows this.

Exactly I bet if you were to hair map a 21 yr old Brad pitt and measure his hairs density per cm2 then do the same when he's 51 you'd probably find he'd thinned out about 10% but thats not enough to be noticible.

One example is Harrison Ford, still has a good head of hair in his 60's but its not as thick looking as it was 30 yrs ago. And I would'nt class him as having m.p.b.

Also the hair shaft calibre gets thinner with age.