beckham and Hair loss!

arunavaray

Reaction score
Well, if you have seen Beckham lately, he seems to have grown insane amount of hair out of nowhere. i had this impression that he was losing hair and seeing the amount of hair he sports now, its hard to believe that he ever had a scare.

Then.
beckhamBIG3108_468x658.jpg

Now.
beckham-theron_1537701c.jpg

An old pic where he is losing it too..

Beckham3.bmp

What say?

beaner

Reaction score
I say one's a buzz cut under bright light and the other his hair is grown out.

My lord there must be a dozen threads about this and I can imagine this one will go at least 5 pages. :shakehead: :shakehead:

arunavaray

Reaction score
it is appalling how he seems to grow hair by the blink of an eye. there were reports all over the net about him being wary of his loss and he comes up with this.Weird!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Or maybe it just proves that showing some scalp when its buzzed is perfectly normal (especialy in sunlight).

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Or maybe he has just grown out his hair a bit longer and had a little help from our friend Toppik.

arunavaray

Reaction score
Oh cummon.Look at his sides in the first pic.they are thick with minimal coverage in the middle.Bodes well does it?

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Or maybe it just proves that showing some scalp when its buzzed is perfectly normal (especialy in sunlight).

Im not sure. I dont think it is generally normal for someone with no thinning to see their scalp in a photo. Its complicated really - the media are good at selecting photos like that, taken in particular light that may look like he is balding. Also we dont take in to account if these photos have been manipulated.

I feel that he is slowly going bald. Sone of the pics of his latest hair style where he has shaved sides and a mohawk type top show obvoius recession on the sides, so its a matter of time really. It may be another ten years. Maybe less maybe more.

I think what is really important here is how he will be recieved if and when he does go bald(or obvoiusly on the way). If he stays an international sex symbol it will be great for us. Going bald may even lose more stigma. If it goes the other way though - then it will negatively impact peoples perception of bald.

s.a.f

Reaction score
f*****g hell whats wrong with you people no normal person sees him as balding, the guy is nearly 35 yrs old! :smack:
He probably has much better hair than the average 35 yr old.
Just because he does'nt have as great hair as he did at 20 does'nt mean he has a hairloss problem.
He also has really aged looking skin now compared to when he was playing for Man united. But they dont mention that either.
Until he catches up to where Rooney is now nobody is going to mention it outside of a hairloss forum. And by that time (if it ever happens) he'll be middle aged and long forgotten and nobody will care if he's a NW2 or a NW7.
The point is he's had his time now in his 20's and 30's when he's at his physical peak, and thats what its all about!. Nobody will expect him to still be a pin up in his 40's and 50's.
Anyway he'll always be considered a sex symbol to some degree simply because he's mega rich and mega famous. The same way that Sean Connery is.

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
Charlize Theron is a beautiful woman... :tongue:

KDK87

Reaction score
In the first pic it is obvious that he is balding. My hair looks the same in that kind of lighting. (Really bright sunlight)

Nene

Reaction score
I don't think he's going bald. He's just thinning out as he gets older, the man is not that young anymore.

KDK87

Reaction score
balding hair, thinning hair, I think we're splitting hairs :woot: pun definitely intended. At least they are synonymous to me

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
With his bank account I dont think he will ever go bald, sad but true.

The fact he probably hasnt eaten a mars bar since he was 8 and trains every other day doesnt harm his look, though the rewards for him to stay disciplined arent there for the rest of us, we could all do it.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
theres so many posts about this guy its ridic.
But i stumbled across this image while searchin something totatly unrelated, and im really not sure if iv'e seen anyones side hair creep back that much without losing the rest of his hairline. Even compared to the so called mature hairline, strange huh?
beckham.jpg

maybe it's not crazy, maybe im crazy, maybe i am just procrasinating cos iv'e got so much work to do