beckham and Hair loss!

Autumn Sundown

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he's just thinning out with age. That's not abnormal and I wouldn't consider it out of the ordinary.
Feh, I would be happy to have that much hair at that age.

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Defiance said:
theres so many posts about this guy its ridic.
But i stumbled across this image while searchin something totatly unrelated, and im really not sure if iv'e seen anyones side hair creep back that much without losing the rest of his hairline. Even compared to the so called mature hairline, strange huh?
beckham.jpg

maybe it's not crazy, maybe im crazy, maybe i am just procrasinating cos iv'e got so much work to do

I agree and I've seen photos where it looks even less natural..
I think in the photo below it just looks fake...Look at the sides, they look like they're receding, and then he's got this big clump at the top of his head. Seeing as he's got no donor scar I dunno how he could have had a hair transplant, but in the photo below it looks like he's got little clumps where there's loads of hairs close together and then big gaps on his scalp, it just doesn't look natural...

david-beckham-modern-buzz-cut.jpg

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Then again, maybe it's just sweat causing that...I still think his hair looks fake recently though

Reaction score
Even if you were very rich, what can you do about hair loss? All I see are hair transplants which apparently aren't necessarily that successful.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's definitely had something done. Towards the end of his Real Madrid days he was thinning quite a bit but now his hair is thick again. Probably a transplant or more unlikely is that he had success with minoxidil.

T

TravisB

Hmm, I don't think that The Sun photo of his bald spot is actually his bald spot. It's either flash of light or photoshopped. But his receded temple is fishy. It looks unnatural. Maybe he has had transplant done? Or maybe some kind of toupee? Or some special concealer? It's weird how Beckham goes from thinning crown and visible forming bald spot in some photos, to full head of hair in other :dunno:

How can he go from this:

article-1079675-0235E563000005DC-732_233x277.jpg

tn_31Aug07-209741873.jpg

To this:

2011-01-01T123201Z_01_BTRE7000YTI00_RTROPTP_3_OUKSP-UK-SOCCER-ENGLAND-TOTTENHAM-BECKHAM.jpg

The first two photos are from few years back, and the last is from 2011. You would expect more thinning in those few years.

Maybe he's taking finasteride?

T

TravisB

But that does not explain his weirdly receded temples, where the hair on the top is untouched by the recession. Can it be his natural hairline?

metadalll

Reaction score
in the before picture, he has pretty mild diffuse hairloss, in the after picture, his hair is grown out and he's probably using toppik...that is all

Petchsky

Reaction score
Seems pretty simple to me. Beckham gets photographed soooo much, and some photos at certain angles with the light shining on the head in a certain way, you get a few photos that he appears to be thinning in, which are in fact nothing more than an optical illusion.

Beckham is so vain though, that I would not be surprised if he hopped on finasteride a few years ago.

mothernature

Established Member
Reaction score
its already been proven that image is a fake there was a speck of light in the camera. Isnt it obvious anyway do bald spots look like that? NO

Cassin

Reaction score
5920715 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2028987/David-Beckham-going-bald-Missing-hair-patch-LA-Galaxy-players-latest-look.html

Rcv3i.jpg

Thats not a bald spot unless he has physics defying male pattern baldness that somehow creates a dimensional vacuum above an off center part of his head but still allows hair to grow out of it.

metadalll

Reaction score
ill say it again he has diffuse pattern alopecia but it's very mild and he's most definitely on finasteride, minoxidil, and probably using toppik

T

TravisB

Alright, Beckham is balding, he won't hide it by wearing long hair:

DB.jpg

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Looks to me like his hair is just really wet/sweaty. Everyone looks thinner with wet hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Alright, Beckham is balding, he won't hide it by wearing long hair:

I agree he's going to look terrible ....... in about 25yrs time.