Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure, basically I want to see phase 2 results. But it definitely has a lot of potential. I would like to see when the phase 2 will complete so we can predicts the arrival of results.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they have earned enough money already it is time to have treatments that are really effective

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many will that work keep in business do you think? 5%?
The concern is not having enough hair transplant surgeons because there aren't many new ones. They are almost all ready for retirement

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score

Infame

My Regimen
Reaction score
its been known for decades that prolactin acts in skin to regulate hair cycling and that dysregulation of this cycle can cause extended telogen. its so sad only one company has decided to look at this pathway but I guess biologics are a newer approach to treating conditions

here is a study that proved it in 2002 in sheep: https://joe.bioscientifica.com/view/journals/joe/172/3/605.xml
Curious, I know a man who has the face of a sheep and has good hair.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I have a question. Has it been verified that this drug is actually being put through clinical trials for hair loss? Some have had to walk back their claims since the drug was only known, at the time, to be planned for trials relating to endometriosis. The mentions of hair loss were just about how it might be useful for that purpose in future trials.

Without reading through all 72 pages of this thread, where has it been confirmed that it's being trialed for hair loss?

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect, thank you. I see that they only started the process for hair very recently.

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates on this? Sorry i am new so can anyone of you guys point out the page in which details of HMI and how prolactin is responsible for Androgenetic Alopecia is discussed. Is this close to a cure ( for me cure is regrowth + maintenance for 5 + years after a one time treatment) ? And last question do any of you guys know about the company Aranda and it AR degrader ? Thank you

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I have a question. Has it been verified that this drug is actually being put through clinical trials for hair loss? Some have had to walk back their claims since the drug was only known, at the time, to be planned for trials relating to endometriosis. The mentions of hair loss were just about how it might be useful for that purpose in future trials.

Without reading through all 72 pages of this thread, where has it been confirmed that it's being trialed for hair loss?
No, people were confused because the endo trial was approved before the hair loss trial. They likely applied for both at the same time, and in fact made clear multiple times that hair loss is their primary indication, and that they would be beginning hair loss trials soon.