Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't mean the Australian Summer, this would be a pretty weird way to phrase it. It's this summer from Jun-Sept.

I would also prefer if Bayer went forward with it, it's not a green flag but also not a red flag. The reasons for it could be so diverse. Like all big pharma companies they focus first and foremost on money. And they love insurance covered treatments. What we know is that it worked great on macaques, it appears to be safe, they have enough capital to go through with it and the results should be long lasting with an insane regrowth potential.

Now we have to wait and enjoy every bit of news we receive. If phase 2 will actually result in good regrowth in humans we'll hear about it everywhere.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you inject it? And when has the first person started with it?
You don't inject it. It's a small molecule that does the same thing this antibody does, antagonize the prolactin receptor. We just started using it topically and orally this month.

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't inject it. It's a small molecule that does the same thing this antibody does, antagonize the prolactin receptor. We just started using it topically and orally this month.
Amazing, which would mean that in 3-6 months we would know if SMI-115 is worth the wait!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are people doing the 'mini-therapy' or just applying it generally?
Some people are doing minitherapy, applying it to just the temples, most are applying it to their entire scalp or taking it orally

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
And has anyone seen any noticeable benefits or sides yet?
Positive sides have been noted so we are pretty sure that the receptors are being effectively blocked. Personally I've noticed improved sleep and less stiffness in my joints.

Edit: Prolactin is a trash hormone

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Positive sides have been noted so we are pretty sure that the receptors are being effectively blocked. Personally I've noticed improved sleep and less stiffness in my joints.
Actually lifefuel sides if true
Upregulated Melatonin and downregulated nlrpr3/ upregulated local E?

how much is the daily/monthly cost of the dosage u r taking rn again?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually lifefuel sides if true
Upregulated Melatonin and downregulated nlrpr3/ upregulated local E?

how much is the daily/monthly cost of the dosage u r taking rn again?
PRLR directly causes inflammation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5144667/

I would have expected the opposite effect on sleep, but everyone is reporting improved sleep. Prolactin is shown to regulate REM sleep, but if our experience isn't a huge fluke then it may be that's independent of the PRLR, or it could be positive feedback on serotonin or negative feedback on D2 receptor, or SMI doesn't cross the bbb and so the lack of systemic PRLR activation is causing an increase in pituitary prolactin which is felt in the brain.

My dose is about $16/day. Edit: With the new group buy that's cut to 5.33 or less.

Last edited:

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

I already have enough to last 6 months. It's cheaper than HMI will be.
Are you doing it by area or general application? What are your expectations for signs of improvement, the standard 3-6 months?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you doing it by area or general application? What are your expectations for signs of improvement, the standard 3-6 months?
I take some orally in the morning and then I apply it topically at night covering my entire scalp. I expect to see positive results at 2-3 months. There should be others showing improvement before me. Today is only my 4th day, others are over 2-3 weeks.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take some orally in the morning and then I apply it topically at night covering my entire scalp. I expect to see positive results at 2-3 months. There should be others showing improvement before me. Today is only my 4th day, others are over 2-3 weeks.
Nice, I'll try and find the discord link to stay up to date.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can we buy this . There gona be new group buy soon?