Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
30% density?
Yeah like if you were NW4+ and get a full FUE restoration. The density throughout your transplanted zones is not going to be more then 30%~ what you would naturally have over that entire area. Sure, they might go 50%+ in the hairline for maximum appearance, but overall you're not averaging more then 30-35% throughout, especially for NW5+.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would rather go to Dr Diep and do an FUE for that price.
Let's do the math. 300cm² in a norwood 7 area. The top responder gained 250 hairs/cm². That's 75,000 hairs. Dr. Diep charges about $12 per graft, with each graft averaging about 2.1 hairs. To get 75,000 hairs you'd need 35,714 grafts. If you had that many grafts available that's $428,000, and your back and sides would be bald. Now which one is the better deal?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still though, 10k every 6 months is a lot. That's 20k a year to maintain your hair lol

Better than nothing though for sure

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still though, 10k every 6 months is a lot. That's 20k a year to maintain your hair lol

Better than nothing though for sure
You only need it until you're done regrowing. The monkeys were on it for 6 months and maintained some degree of effect for 4 years and counting. Maybe a 6 month cycle every few years would be required to maintain.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You only need it until you're done regrowing. The monkeys were on it for 6 months and maintained some degree of effect for 4 years and counting. Maybe a 6 month cycle every few years would be required to maintain.
pegasus are you jumpman on discord? do you still think smi or bay have potential to regrowth terminal hair on area that have been slick bald for less than 5 years? just washed my hair and got a haircut today and felt like roping i'm heading towar Norwood 4 + diffusing everywhere.... need some hope thanks

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and yes
thanks you so much sry to hijack this thread but this is my " good" temple sides ( took this pic 6 months ago and lost a norwood since then) . i've been using min on my slick bald area but unlike the previous time i used it i'm only getting some microscopic vellus hair ( that are unnoticable cosmetically) on the nw1/0 area where i used to have hair. do you think ky+smi could get me back to a nw1? sorry with all my questions but are you using topical min alongside oral min? i'm throwing everything i can with a decent enough safety record but so far it's not looking good( oral min + topical min + topical dutasteride+ other useless shits). btw i'm admiring your dedication and regimen you're brave af

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks you so much sry to hijack this thread but this is my " good" temple sides ( took this pic 6 months ago and lost a norwood since then) . i've been using min on my slick bald area but unlike the previous time i used it i'm only getting some microscopic vellus hair ( that are unnoticable cosmetically) on the nw1/0 area where i used to have hair. do you think ky+smi could get me back to a nw1? sorry with all my questions but are you using topical min alongside oral min? i'm throwing everything i can with a decent enough safety record but so far it's not looking good( oral min + topical min + topical dutasteride+ other useless shits). btw i'm admiring your dedication and regimen you're brave af
Is that where your brow line goes when you raise your eyebrows? I think you're vastly over stating where your adult hairline should be. The top line might be fine but the side line is probably 2-3 inches too far out.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so, but it might get you back to nw2 so you can get a transplant to get to nw1

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so, but it might get you back to nw2 so you can get a transplant to get to nw1
thanks i was trying to avoid transplant at all cost i scar like crazy . so not much hope for my slick bald temples, i had the secret hope that ky + smi could have helped thos vellus grow terminal so i could avoid a transplant ?.... kinda depressing to hear but thanks

sorry to ask ou again but are you using both topical min with your oral min? trying to replicate the safes part of your regimen

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks i was trying to avoid transplant at all cost i scar like crazy . so not much hope for my slick bald temples, i had the secret hope that ky + smi could have helped thos vellus grow terminal so i could avoid a transplant ?.... kinda depressing to hear but thanks

sorry to ask ou again but are you using both topical min with your oral min? trying to replicate the safes part of your regimen
verteporfin to avoid scarring. Until then pge2, eplerenone and oltipraz. There's also this now https://www.scu.edu.au/engage/news/...search-project-wins-nasa-tick-of-approval.php

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am really interested in this new therapy, it would be nice if it could give me back my girly nw0/1 U hairline

Attachments

• 16 anni front e side.jpg
    16 anni front e side.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 173

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So lets say they start the trial in the next couple months. Patient enrollment might be complete by the end of the year, and we expect the trial to be 6 months. If they take 3 months to analyse the data we could realistically expect the results Q4 2022/Q1 2023.

What do you guys think?

Last edited: