Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are people here still looking to do a GB or are just going to wait for 2024?

What's the ball park on the GB anyway? 1k, 3k, 10k...?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So are people here still looking to do a GB or are just going to wait for 2024?

What's the ball park on the GB anyway? 1k, 3k, 10k...?
We have SMI-6 on order, but the lead time is a few months. You might still be able to place an order if you hurry. $94/gram plus $55 shipping. The antibody is probably not going to happen anytime soon, but it's still being looked at.

These are exciting times. We are getting two potentially revolutionary new drugs to try out at the same time. SMI-6 and KY19382. Each one alone is among the most promising drug candidates for Androgenetic Alopecia to come around in the last 20 years, and we are getting both of them in our hands over the next few months.

Last edited:

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have SMI-6 on order, but the lead time is a few months. You might still be able to place an order if you hurry. $94/gram plus $55 shipping. The antibody is probably not going to happen anytime soon, but it's still be looked at.

These are exciting times. We are getting two potentially revolutionary new drugs to try out at the same time. SMI-6 and KY19382. Each one alone is among the most promising drug candidates for Androgenetic Alopecia to come around in the last 20 years, and we are getting both of them in our hands over the next few months.

Hopefully we have some control subjects using nothing else at the moment or just fina to target DHT.

Using KY with minoxidil is bound to have a synergystic effect....

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have SMI-6 on order, but the lead time is a few months. You might still be able to place an order if you hurry. $94/gram plus $55 shipping. The antibody is probably not going to happen anytime soon, but it's still being looked at.

Do you think we'll have a future opportunity to get KY and SMI if we didn't get them in the first round or didn't buy enough?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the pricing like on KY? What dosing schedule will you guys be trialing?
The price will come down, but to start with if you only get 1g or less it's going to be close to $1k for a gram. It lasts a long time. Most people are using a similar dose to SM.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The price will come down, but to start with if you only get 1g or less it's going to be close to $1k for a gram. It lasts a long time. Most people are using a similar dose to SM.
Isn't SM 0.15mg/ml? Why would you even need a gram at that dosage?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're using 1%, but we have no point of reference. How long it lasts also depends on the area since this is "minitherapy"
Is everyone using the same percentage? Maybe certain users can use higher or lower percentages to help find an "optimal" if it exists.