Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This image shows the expression of several hair growth genes in mesenchymal cells of RUNX2- mice. GLI1, FGFR2, TCF7, and Wnt10b are virtually eliminated when RUNX2 is downregulated.
runxko.JPG

Here is a review on prolactin's regulation of stem/progenitor cells, with a little bit about prolactin in the hair follicle.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I looked around a bit and found that that RUNX2 is upregulated by PGE2 in some studies & Cotsarelis patent.
Perhaps using HMI/SMI & PGE2 could have a greater synergistic effect.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I looked around a bit and found that that RUNX2 is upregulated by PGE2 in some studies & Cotsarelis patent.
Perhaps using HMI/SMI & PGE2 could have a greater synergistic effect.

If HMI restores things to normal (with regards to RUNX2) and is sufficient for regrowth (as with the monkeys), then maybe we should leave it at that and not push it past normal levels, because maybe like with wnt it can have bad effects. But I'm just speculating, I don't know that that's the case.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hadn't realized the antibody was administered with a non-local injection. Is there a reason to believe it couldn't be administered topically?
No, it would require a hundred injections. It's so much easier to take one injection in the abdomen. Besides, how else are you going to shrink your prostate and kill cancer? It has so many benefits besides hair growth, you want all of them.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are preparing phase 2 in USA, Germany and China. But there is probably more infos in previous pages.

Could you please tell me:

Where do you get the info that the prepare phase 2 in Germany?
Please give me the source of that

Thanks!

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you please tell me:

Where do you get the info that the prepare phase 2 in Germany?
Please give me the source of that

Thanks!

" For HMI-115, the company is planned to launch a globally integrated phase II clinical study in Europe, the United States and China in 2021. At the same time, in response to unmet clinical needs, HopeMed established a diversified pipeline through License-in and independent research and development of dual-drive models. In addition to HMI-115, based on Professor Xiao's breakthrough research at the IMM, the target drug, MG53 will be introduced from Peking University, which showed a good therapeutic effect on diabetes and diabetic foot animal models."

Maybe not Germany, but Europe though. It took me 1 minute to find it. You could have made an effort. It doesn't matter where it is in Europe, medication's reglementation is harmonized by EMA in E.Union.

"HMI. 115, a prolactin anti-receptor antibody, has passed animal experiments and Phase I clinical studies in humans. Array and will participate in Phase II trials on multiple indications in 2021. I am pleased to enroll in this perfect superior prospective team, I am committed and motivated to facilitate the company’s built-in global Phase II clinical studies in Europe, the United States and China, and to advance strategic plans for the structure of a pipeline of high quality projects in the future."