Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to topic of the German Company Bayer which Developed the technology:

It was with the latter that it completed the functional validation of the monoantithing resistance to Bayer's targeted prolactin (PRL) receptors - a drug that effectively promotes the growth of the hair of elderly redmas, and after six months of treatment, the number of hairs in the hair loss area nearly doubled, even in areas that had previously been nearly completely bald, and the effect continued for more than four years after the drug was discontinued - which led Bayer to transfer its development interest in the drug

" hair loss is just one of its indications, and the new target PRLR of HMI-115 antibody selection has many potential developments, such as endometriosis, lymphosarin disease and other autoimmune diseases

Xiao Ruiping revealed that the above indications have completed the development of clinical Phase I

, in addition, it has also developed innovative pipelines in various fields such as diabetic foot (DFU), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and has been validated by the NHP platform for First-in-Class drugs

On a schedule, HMI-115, which treats lymphatic fibroids, is first expected to be approved for sale in 2024“

(Before corona)

Awesome finding man !! We have a potential date.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to topic of the German Company Bayer which Developed the technology:

It was with the latter that it completed the functional validation of the monoantithing resistance to Bayer's targeted prolactin (PRL) receptors - a drug that effectively promotes the growth of the hair of elderly redmas, and after six months of treatment, the number of hairs in the hair loss area nearly doubled, even in areas that had previously been nearly completely bald, and the effect continued for more than four years after the drug was discontinued - which led Bayer to transfer its development interest in the drug

" hair loss is just one of its indications, and the new target PRLR of HMI-115 antibody selection has many potential developments, such as endometriosis, lymphosarin disease and other autoimmune diseases

Xiao Ruiping revealed that the above indications have completed the development of clinical Phase I

, in addition, it has also developed innovative pipelines in various fields such as diabetic foot (DFU), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and has been validated by the NHP platform for First-in-Class drugs

On a schedule, HMI-115, which treats lymphatic fibroids, is first expected to be approved for sale in 2024“

(Before corona)

Fantastic finding buddy!

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are quick to forget all major pharma companeis operate in India as well; and guess who doesnt follow Global Patent Law... India... you can get any patented prescription drug in india; made by big pharma for the india market; at literally 0.1-10% of the non insurance full price in the USA.

If you live anywhere near India and make 6 figures a year in USD; India is a medical paradise. All the latest hi tech medical equipment and their version of the MAYO Clinic is 5% of the cost for the same tests as any top US clinic.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's good that it has such a wide variety of potential applications, because when you add up all those individual trials they'll have tested the sh*t out of this thing.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
"HMI-115, a prolactin receptor antibody, has passed animal experiments and phase I clinical human studies, and will enter phase II trials in multiple indications in 2021. I am glad to join this excellent team with great potential, I am committed and highly motivated to facilitate the company's global integrated phase II clinical research in Europe, the United States and China, and push forward strategic plans for building a high-quality project pipeline in the future."
They don't have an FDA approved phase 1. Phase 1 in China doesn't matter anywhere but China.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone needs to reach out to these women and ask them if they grew hair lol
BAY is far superior for males it seems according to the macaque data and in vitro studies on PRL and hair growth.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BAY is far superior for males it seems according to the macaque data and in vitro studies on PRL and hair growth.
Probably due to the synergistic action between DHT and PRLR activity upregulation. Women barely have any DHT as is.

The second we can get our hands on the LEGIT Antibody Im 1000000000% doing it. Not even for my hair; but laundry list of PRLR damage.