Balding Before/after - Shaving My Head *no More Denial*

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An honest account of a 32 year old man sharing his thoughts and feelings during the balding process. No more denial, no more hiding it its time to face up, shave it off and move on.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An honest account of a 32 year old man sharing his thoughts and feelings during the balding process. No more denial, no more hiding it its time to face up, shave it off and move on.

He still got hair, he could have saved them with the big 3. There is no giving up in this battle.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He is 32...
I am 24 and have the same norwood since 23 y.o... So... is 23 a new chapter of my life? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why does he walk around with a hat then? I see this all the time. Baldies who claim to have owned it, but you see them wearing hats more than the average non-balding person. It's hilarious. LOL. He doesn't look good bald at all. He should get on dutasteride, minoxidil, and dermarolling.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why does he walk around with a hat then? I see this all the time. Baldies who claim to have owned it, but you see them wearing hats more than the average non-balding person. It's hilarious. LOL. He doesn't look good bald at all. He should get on dutasteride, minoxidil, and dermarolling.

You can easily get a sunburn on your scalp/ get cold, depending on the weather.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can easily get a sunburn on your scalp/ get cold, depending on the weather.

+1

My father, NW7 at 22, now 63 MUST wear a hat in sunlight due to scalp skin cancer risks, derm warned him about after scalp exam and biopsy
A common bald men cancer

Scalp skin is not naturally designed to be exposed 24h 7/7 to sun, that's partially why humans still have hair
Which part of your skin is constantly and directly exposed to it ?...

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Because shaving your head doesn't mean that you have to be 'proud' about it and have to show it straight to everybody. When you have a big forehead and you look better with a cap, just wear it. And you can still be alright with yourself about being bald.
It's like wearing black when you're a bit fat, just take the style which fits your look at best.

There are still mindsets between 'mental breakdown cause balding' and 'i am so proud to be bald'.

LongFiveYears

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really cutting edge treatment. Thank you for sharing it with us in New Research, Studies and Technologies subforum.
He must be the first guy in the world shaving his head?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
+1

My father, NW7 at 22, now 63 MUST wear a hat in sunlight due to scalp skin cancer risks, derm warned him about after scalp exam and biopsy
A common bald men cancer

Scalp skin is not naturally designed to be exposed 24h 7/7 to sun, that's partially why humans still have hair
Which part of your skin is constantly and directly exposed to it ?...

It is said that the degree to which one values advice is proportional to the amount that one pays for it. But, let me just give some free advice to my balding brothers here anyway as one that is familiar with the pathology of skin damage, cancer and as a patient. Always wear a hat when out in the sun. Even in moderate shade UV is bouncing off concrete, buildings, etc. right in your face. The effects are cumulative. Wear, sunscreen, always, when out in daylight. As the dermatologists say, you don't want the skin on your *** (always covered, usually) to look better than your face when you get older. You're right, @BalderBaldyBald, people need to learn before they're 63!