Baldcafe, The New Sly Bald Guys Forums.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but I used to take antidepressants for a few years. It gave me ED on and off. After my 2nd transplant (the 1st one sort of failed) I started feeling a lot better about myself and then I had a constant battle trying to quit them until I finally managed to do it. I took finasteride for a little while too but it gave me sides, however they subsided a couple weeks after I quit.

I'm never gonna take any meds again, I'd rather have depression and anxiety, but honestly my brain chemistry has balanced itself in the last couple of years. I have my ups and downs but it's not something that I can't live with and I finally have a full time job and a promising career ahead of me.

I would try to take finasteride again but there's no point anymore because most of my hair is already gone. I just have low density all over the scalp, and I haven't shed in a long long time so I just hope that those little hairs stay there forever or at least until I'm 40 and married.
ive taken many anti psychotics that fucked up my brain. ive taken a drug called haldol for 2 years that gave me big memory problems. my dick dident worked for years. but it wasent the finasteride. i was on medications immidiatly after stopping finasteride. my early baldness litterly drove me insane. now im clean of it and my dick is working full time. im f*****g horny as hell but i feel even more misrable because im alone and cant get any woman. imagine that. being so horny and unable to fullfill your desires. all because of this genetic defect. i hate my father who gave me this sickness and i dident talked to him in years. this curse litterally ruined my life. all my 20's were wasted away because of it and i never got any degree or anything. i stil work at shitty jobs which i get fired from in less then a month. im sick of my life. im sick of getting fired. im sick of being alone. im sick of it compleatly.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive taken many anti psychotics that fucked up my brain. ive taken a drug called haldol for 2 years that gave me big memory problems. my dick dident worked for years. but it wasent the finasteride. i was on medications immidiatly after stopping finasteride. my early baldness litterly drove me insane. now im clean of it and my dick is working full time. im f*****g horny as hell but i feel even more misrable because im alone and cant get any woman. imagine that. being so horny and unable to fullfill your desires. all because of this genetic defect. i hate my father who gave me this sickness and i dident talked to him in years. this curse litterally ruined my life. all my 20's were wasted away because of it and i never got any degree or anything. i stil work at shitty jobs which i get fired from in less then a month. im sick of my life. im sick of getting fired. im sick of being alone. im sick of it compleatly.
Sorry to hear bro, did you consider getting a hair system? I think it can help a lot in your case.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Aren't you bald goku? Why do you speak of your own kind like that?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying no short bald man gets laid? They don't find companionship? They don't find love? Are you that dense and retarded.

Of course they do. IF you are not a player in the game, better for us. Why the negativity. You are not helping. Stop jerking off in your mom's basement to your ex and go do something.
What do you considerd short? 5 ft 9 isnt short. 5 ft 6 is. The difference between 5 ft 6 and 5 ft 9 isnt like the diffrence btewwn 5 ft 9 and 6 ft. 5 ft 9 is the bare minimum of a grown man's height. 5 ft 7 and 5 ft 6 are a 12 years old height. Anything below 5 ft 9 is child height territory. Now combine the child height with an old face and you got how short and bald man looks to woman. An old looking kiddo. Yes i saw bald guys with woman. All of them were above 5 ft 9. All the bald manlets i saw were incel and needy. Minus the old ones who probably got married in the 80's-90's.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@EntrapedSoul
Ok mate, whatever you say. Keep spouting your boring 'incel' terminology at me like 'COPE' and 'baldcel'. Maybe I'm just too old to get your mindset. As I've said before, I have personal friends who were bald before 25 who had young hot women, how did they all do it? Regular guys too, can you believe it?
PS. BTW, I'm not bald, I'm Norwood 2 at most so I'm not trying to 'COPE' with anything. I came here to try and add positive perspective, clearly it is pointless.
Ofc ur nw2 lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a major coomer myself id still say i appreciate a high sex drive overall. Its at least SOMETHING to distract from baldness

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dude finally gotten rid of his ugly pube beard and he looks so much better now.
imagine if he had hair tho, he would be model tier in looks.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score

dude finally gotten rid of his ugly pube beard and he looks so much better now.
imagine if he had hair tho, he would be model tier in looks.
Yeah he should settle for a short beard, his beard just doesn't look good when grown out like in most of his videos. There aren't really that many men whose beards look good when grown long imo.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he should settle for a short beard, his beard just doesn't look good when grown out like in most of his videos. There aren't really that many men whose beards look good when grown long imo.
he's lucky that he has very good looking face (another reason why his whole channel and opinions are irrelevant), imo he could still pull some chicks if he wasn't already married.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
he's lucky that he has very good looking face (another reason why his whole channel and opinions are irrelevant), imo he could still pull some chicks if he wasn't already married.
He looks sh*t like all bald men

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. He is good looking even bald and without beard which is not the case for the majority of man including me.

He look like Ragnar Lothbrok
No way lol, Ragnar is a lot more attractive

I actually find him ugly, his face just annoys me. Even in old pics with hair. And his voice is even worse. But that's just me. Beauty is subjective