Bald Men Are Seen As Less Handsome, Powerful And Successful Than Their Peers, Study Says

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4714662/People-judge-bald-men-handsome-successful.html

you are not ready for this hair pills

trump
00578-4714662-Success_In_reality_a_hirsute_Donald_Trump_fought_off_all_the_odd-a-4_1500656970390.jpg
00578-4714662-Less_is_more_Donald_Trump_is_one_of_several_men_who_would_be_ran-m-3_1500656954327.jpg

macron
00578-4714662-Something_in_common_Macron_and_Trump_are_fortunate_enough_to_hav-m-9_1500657056519.jpg
0578-4714662-Hair_today_gone_tomorrow_Those_surveyed_doubted_whether_Macron_w-a-10_1500657073593.jpg

some british twat
427E910E00000578-4714662-image-a-23_1500562064056.jpg
428574DF00000578-4714662-image-m-22_1500562054360.jpg

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure a hair transplant clinic would be best qualified to gather a representative sample, sounds like they just asked people who just so happened to visit their website which obviously would return sh*t data. If they were serious about this they would have gone to one of the many pollsters who's job it is to do this stuff properly.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rofl, if you look at the comments, there are loads of comments defending bald men. Lots of "I only date bald men" "I love bald men" "Men with a full head of hair = low testosterone, which is a turn off for us ladies" - but if you check out their usernames they are all mens names! a lot of butthurt bald men pretending to be women?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never trust a research made by DHI.

Having said that, one of the reasons why full-haired men are seen as more powerful is that they are telegenic in a world depicted by TVs and smartphones.

Except for Eisenhower, there was never a bald US president. The present one is going very very long ways to hide it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Having said that, one of the reasons why full-haired men are seen as more powerful is that they are telegenic in a world depicted by TVs and smartphones.

Except for Eisenhower, there was never a bald US president. The present one is going very very long ways to hide it.

DHI suck in many ways, their campaigning and marketing is misleading for one and their skills are hit and miss.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

I find that observation interesting also. It seems to me, the most easily elected politicians have almost no hairloss. Also, if you want to be a top rock star, you need full hair. Otherwise, don't apply.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Macron looks less of a cuck when bald to be honest.
The others all lose points in looks.

trump_baldie.jpg

What you think? Not that bad. But Im sure Trump cant grow out this kind of beard.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Macron looks less of a cuck when bald to be honest.
The others all lose points in looks.

View attachment 106644
What you think? Not that bad. But Im sure Trump cant grow out this kind of beard.

Macron looks as if he could control voters with his mind.

I like this Trump version, hides the jowels.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

I know I am off topic to your US presidents point but sticking to Hairloss and President subject.
I will make this comment.
There are only few powerful people in the world who are major cause of depression to the opponents..
One of them is Vladimir Putin from Russia.

It is not very easy to be a powerful person.
The amount of energy to retain power is beyond understanding for average person.
One has to be extremely sharp..

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His bone structure is great to begin with. He looks alright bald imho, even if it hit him 10 years too early. He could pull it off.

I think these videos are indeed quite nice, they highlight the sometimes dramatic difference and the importance of hair.

To be honest though, they still look fake sometimes, esp in this video. Especially the hairline is too round and too thin. He even appears to have some sort of balding spot in the back. I look out for that stuff because if I part my hair like they did in the video, my cowlick is visible just like that and it's thinner in the video than my real hair. I mean you could it always by brushing it forward and then it did look convincing but with all these modern, upward styled dos, I'm not convinced. It's great though if you just want to have hair, sure.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His bone structure is great to begin with. He looks alright bald imho, even if it hit him 10 years too early. He could pull it off.

I think these videos are indeed quite nice, they highlight the sometimes dramatic difference and the importance of hair.

To be honest though, they still look fake sometimes, esp in this video. Especially the hairline is too round and too thin. He even appears to have some sort of balding spot in the back. I look out for that stuff because if I part my hair like they did in the video, my cowlick is visible just like that and it's thinner in the video than my real hair. I mean you could it always by brushing it forward and then it did look convincing but with all these modern, upward styled dos, I'm not convinced. It's great though if you just want to have hair, sure.

This video simply shows the brutal side effects of hair loss. It destroys your entire image.

Either you look like a plucked chicken or like a person with cancer.

The fact that there is no cure for this terrible bald disease is a disgrace to science.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This video simply shows the brutal side effects of hair loss. It destroys your entire image.

Either you look like a plucked chicken or like a person with cancer.

The fact that there is no cure for this terrible bald disease is a disgrace to science.

The guy isn't a good looking person. With this ridiculous "perfect looking" hair, it compensates his looks a lot and he looks good.
Hair loss is just a stab in your face when you are already average or below average.