Bald Men Are Seen As Less Handsome, Powerful And Successful Than Their Peers, Study Says

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's a Brexit film coming out, by the Anti Brexit leftie media - Benedict Cumberbatch is playing someone who is Pro Brexit.
The media are desparate to portray pro Brexiteers as sad, middle aged losers; and what better way to show that a character is a sad loser than to give him a thin, unshaven Norwood 4?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...hairline-for-upcoming-channel-4-drama-brexit/

benedict-partially.jpg

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's a pretty amazing video, it shows how "wrong" baldness looks on a young guy. Bald is normal on a guy 40+ it is to be expected but when you see a young face with no hair it just looks bizzare.

"Hair comprises half of your personality just see before and after transformation"
"My life is stopping because I don’t have this."
"i am really looking forward for this... are you available in India?"

Lots of comments from India I think being bald young in India must be really hard as it doesn't seem to be accepted that much there. I've heard from a bald Indian that over there, they treat baldness as something you must have done to cause it - his relatives were saying he needs to stop masturbating as it made his hair fall out, and to stop eating so much red meat.
There was that story of an arranged marriage, the man was a highly paid doctor but as soon as the bride saw that he was bald, she immediately said "hell no" and refused to marry him.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 out of 2 billion males with fitting type of head shape and bone structure and overall appeal to look good slick bald

also they are like in their 40s

I am not talking about the "less handsome". I am talking about "less powerful and successful"

Speaking about success, Jeff Bezos says Hi.