Bald Men Are Being Eliminated By Natural Causes?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, damn your stupid, estrogen has taken over you mind, soon your gonna have periods but coming out of your ***, limp dicked dumb self made hermaphrodite motherfucker lmao

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, damn your stupid, estrogen has taken over you mind, soon your gonna have periods but coming out of your ***, limp dicked dumb self made hermaphrodite motherfucker lmao

You’re just mad that you’re gonna die, meanwhile I will be flourishing

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re just mad that you’re gonna die, meanwhile I will be flourishing

Lmao, yeah, you nailed it again haha, dumb f***

And i wouldn't count on that if i were you considering that tranny cocktail you are taking, let's see you in a couple of years lol

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men are weaker...... Hmm Mike tyson, tyson fury, Jason statham, Michael Jordan might disagree with you

Bald men are weaker than some tranny pill ingesting retarded mentally ill fucks who are trying to mimic a woman's hormonal profile, f*** yea lmao

Imagine the mental gymnastics in these sad fucks lol, they don't even know why bald men are predisposed to some sh*t, it's because of our sensitivity to androgens, androgens have nothing to do with our genetic sensitivity, it's just the way it is, it's f*****g strong and potent, especially DHT and a lot of people have sensitivy to it, because of genetics or for whatever reasons, but there are billions of men also who have the same serum values of androgens and still die of a lot of things, even if sooner or later than women or whatever.

They are just mentally ill and they are trying to find excuses and reasons for their castrations and think they are better than men and think that they will live longer lmao just because they are trying to mimic a woman's hormonal profile by castrating themselves and ingesting estrogen, imagine how mentally ill and stupid they are...

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men are weaker...... Hmm Mike tyson, tyson fury, Jason statham, Michael Jordan might disagree with you

I don’t think he meant by muscles, but by the body being able to fight off the coronavirus, hence the articles which say that bald men have more severe cases.

Bald men are weaker than some tranny pill ingesting retarded mentally ill fucks who are trying to mimic a woman's hormonal profile, f*** yea lmao

Imagine the mental gymnastics in these sad fucks lol, they don't even know why bald men are predisposed to some sh*t, it's because of our sensitivity to androgens, androgens have nothing to do with our genetic sensitivity, it's just the way it is, it's f*****g strong and potent, especially DHT and a lot of people have sensitivy to it, because of genetics or for whatever reasons, but there are billions of men also who have the same serum values of androgens and still die of a lot of things, even if sooner or later than women or whatever.

They are just mentally ill and they are trying to find excuses and reasons for their castrations and think they are better than men and think that they will live longer lmao just because they are trying to mimic a woman's hormonal profile by castrating themselves and ingesting estrogen, imagine how mentally ill and stupid they are...

Can you go back to Return of Kings? You don’t belong here...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you go back to Return of Kings? You don’t belong here...

I don't know what that is sorry, i leave my house and have a real life compared to you so yeah, can't keep up with all of your internet bullshit sorry

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
If bald men were weaker, at least 50% of the male population would not be bald.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that baldness spreads through generations like a plague right and Covid is weak af even if it targets baldmen. It's hilarious really you have no clue about natural selection, i thought you could use your brain but you can't you re just trying to build a debate around nothing, you re an uneducated clown ikarus, hair wont change that.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what that is sorry, i leave my house and have a real life compared to you so yeah, can't keep up with all of your internet bullshit sorry

Are you sure about that? I was gone for months, yet you were still here spewing diarrhoea...

Ohh yeah, the eunuch gang started showing up as expected lmao, f*** off kid nobody cares about your opinions anyways, you can stick them up your ***

EunuchGang™

If bald men were weaker, at least 50% of the male population would not be bald.

Girl please come back when you can create a sentence which actually can be understood by people

You do realize that baldness spreads through generations like a plague right and Covid is weak af even if it targets baldmen. It's hilarious really you have no clue about natural selection, i thought you could use your brain but you can't you re just trying to build a debate around nothing, you re an uneducated clown ikarus, hair wont change that.

Natural selection is having its toll on bald men :( Look’s like Baldcafe’s channel will end up being a memorial of those who once lived

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? I was gone for months, yet you were still here spewing diarrhoea

Gone for months? Lmao where on the discord server? Your not going anywhere mate your just sitting in your basement ingesting tranny pills every single day, nothing more, don't delude yourself nobody here actually thinks that you have something else going on, hairloss was just an excuse for your mental illness

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gone for months? Lmao where on the discord server? Your not going anywhere mate your just sitting in your basement ingesting tranny pills every single day, nothing more, don't delude yourself nobody here actually thinks that you have something else going on, hairloss was just an excuse for your mental illness

I mean, considering my country has been on lockdown for three months, I have been on my discord server and it has been great. You should join it :) You might enjoy the images of the breast pictures we take and post in our NSWF channel, because we all know you have a hidden MTF fetish.

Now, please, crawl back to the landfill called Return of Kings.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, considering my country has been on lockdown for three months, I have been on my discord server and it has been great. You should join it :) You might enjoy the images of the breast pictures we take and post in our NSWF channel, because we all know you have a hidden MTF fetish.

Now, please, crawl back to the landfill called Return of Kings.

I just puked in my mouth reading your comment, i don't even pity you considering your beyond any help. And keep dreaming that anybody could have fetishes with you freaks, i don't even know how your looking at yourselves in the mirror but whatever, it's understandable considering the mental illnesses most of you have...

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do these guys have any logic or not. Most of the people who die in this disease are old men, 90% of them are bald. They are just saying something, that we know already. They just forgot add 'old' in their articles.