Bald Men Are Being Eliminated By Natural Causes?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In New York they have already began a trial giving male COVID-19 patients 100 microgram estradiol patches. The dose is quite low though and is not enough to reduce the AR mediated promotion of TMPRSS2 though, so it is just one piece of the puzzle.

https://www.cuimc.columbia.edu/news/lowering-testosterone-may-reduce-severity-covid-19
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7273095/

https://www.pcf.org/blog/breaking-n...on-from-covid-19-in-men-with-prostate-cancer/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5450662/

https://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(20)30608-3/fulltext

I saw that after i wrote that message, it was my fault for speaking before researching better but i was sure that if it's going to be something that it's gonna be in the US, their president encouraged people to drink bleach and take undocumented medicine for malaria for covid so why wouldn't they take some estrogen also...

Jokes aside let's see how it goes, every country tests something and comes with a different theory, in China or South Korea they turned 2 white people black from the medicine they gave them, let's see in the end and after some time how it goes and what information we have, it's quite soon to start assuming that everything works or that what they say is actually true and accurate, everyday there are new headlines that show something new but nothing conclusive like a lot of things so yeah, we will have to wait more before we could start trusting something..

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, poor freak is having a schizophrenia episode on a hairloss forum. Had my fun with you but i won't give you more attention we all know you like it, now you can join the other trannies and incels on my ignore list, have fun there together braindead mental ill freaks

Didn’t you ignore me like 6 months ago?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I can’t understand sh*t from your sentences, really. I am convinced you are a flu-induced fever dream.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not simply due to age. People with male pattern baldness tend to have polymorphisms in the androgen receptor which increase its sensitivity, activation of the androgen receptor is the only known promoter of a protease called TMPRSS2 (Trans Membrane Protease Serine 2). TMPRSS2 primes the viral entry to the cell surface of ACE2 cells. Without cleavage of the spike protein by TMPRSS2, the virus will not bind to the cell surface membrane and therefore it has no pathway to infect human cells.

https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)30229-4.pdf

By the way, there are on going clinical trials to use estradiol and anti-androgens to treat COVID-19 patients.

Ok, I don't know all these technical terms, but I understand what you said. Tell me one thing, older men have high risk of dying as compared to younger men. Older men have lower testosterone level as compared to yonger men. These 2 statements are enough to prove that, there is a little to no effect of testosterone in this disease.
Also men in general avoid the social distancing norms more often as compared to women. So they are more affected in this disease. If the number of affected people is more then number of deaths would also be more. This is a simple logic. If estradiol and antiandrogens are able to cure this disease then we will accept that, it affects bald persons more. Otherwise it is just an experiment, like they did with the medication of hydrochloroquine (a medicine for malaria), which treats the symptoms not the disease.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know all these technical terms, but I understand what you said. Tell me one thing, older men have high risk of dying as compared to younger men. Older men have lower testosterone level as compared to yonger men. These 2 statements are enough to prove that, there is a little to no effect of testosterone in this disease.
Also men in general avoid the social distancing norms more often as compared to women. So they are more affected in this disease. If the number of affected people is more then number of deaths would also be more. This is a simple logic. If estradiol and antiandrogens are able to cure this disease then we will accept that, it affects bald persons more. Otherwise it is just an experiment, like they did with the medication of hydrochloroquine (a medicine for malaria), which treats the symptoms not the disease.

Avoiding social distancing rules doesn’t mean you’re more likely to die, or even get symptoms. However, men are more likely to get severe cases.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Avoiding social distancing rules doesn’t mean you’re more likely to die, or even get symptoms. However, men are more likely to get severe cases.
Avoiding social distancing rules and going to work places mean you are more likely to be infected. If number of infected people is more then number of deaths is also more. As simple as that.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men are more likely to avoid social distance rules and more likely to be outside, compared to women watching netflix all day.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, poor freak is having a dementia combined with schizophrenia episode on a hairloss forum. Had my fun with you but i won't give you more attention we all know you like it, now you can join the other trannies and incels on my ignore list, have fun there together braindead mental ill freaks

I really hate asking this, i don't want to come across as an easily triggered child, but could you stop using schizophrenia as an insult. I suffer from it and it's nothing to be ashamed about or used as in a derogatory way. It really irks me for some reason, sorry lol you are free to post as you like tom so if you wish to continue doing it that's fine, i just wanted to vent a little about your usage of the word, sorry again.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hate asking this, i don't want to come across as an easily triggered child, but could you stop using schizophrenia as an insult. I suffer from it and it's nothing to be ashamed about or used as in a derogatory way. It really irks me for some reason, sorry lol you are free to post as you like tom so if you wish to continue doing it that's fine, i just wanted to vent a little about your usage of the word, sorry again.

Yes i will, i'm sorry never meant to say it thinking of you or something. I blocked the majority of them so i won't waste more time giving them attention, gave them too much anyways but can't take that time back anyways so yea... No worries i won't use it again and i will lean of this forum easily because it's getting boring anyways, not even something interesting to learn from it to make worth the time wasted here.

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not quite that simple. Even adrenal androgens are enough to promote enough TMPRSS2 for sufficient viral entry to lead to symptomatic infection; the protease is simply a rate limiter, so there's likely a point at which additional protease is not needed by the virus. And I believe androgen receptor sensitivity increases with age as well. Just like prostate cancer and Androgenetic Alopecia occurs mostly in older men despite it being demonstrably an androgenic condition. When those studies spoke of lack of infection in children they were not just speaking of before gonadal puberty, but before adrenarche.

That being said, a combination of down regulated androgen receptors and low androgen levels would probably result in decreased disease severity. Second generation non-steroidal anti-androgens might end up being deployed in clinical trials soon, we shall see.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald men isn't weaker towards outside factors. We literally can damage ourselves due to androgenetic immunity overdrive.