Bald Men And Older Men In South East Asia

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ended up ghosting that girl I went on a date with.

I forgot how she told me that she did coke here and there lol. Major turnoff T B H.
Haha dude you should give people a chance - you had fun together and that's all that matters.

At worst you could have got your dick wet for a month.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha dude you should give people a chance - you had fun together and that's all that matters.

At worst you could have got your dick wet for a month.

Her and I texted a bit a little over the next few days, but I never brought up meeting up again. I noticed that she doesn't check my Snapchat stories at all anymore so I'm guessing it's over now for sure lol.

I could use your dating advice Johnson Thundercock DDG; how does one go about making it very clear to a girl that you are only looking to hooking up?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Her and I texted a bit a little over the next few days, but I never brought up meeting up again. I noticed that she doesn't check my Snapchat stories at all anymore so I'm guessing it's over now for sure lol.

I could use your dating advice Johnson Thundercock DDG; how does one go about making it very clear to a girl that you are only looking to hooking up?
You don't really have to make it that clear early on.

I used to tell them after sleeping with them that I planned on leaving the country in the next year (which was true) - so I think they always got the gist.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
this

what the point of nudes after all

never undestand

Don't have to bother driving anywhere or dealing with their sh*t. Can add it to the collection and it stops you feeling like you're sexually undesirable in the short term without having to make any effort like leaving the house.

Not worth paying by any means for but enjoyable to spontaneously get nudes from a girl you've talked to for 5 minutes. Especially nice when a girl asks to see your c***.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a couple of days and I'm at 69 (lol) matches.

Matched with a girl that I have been (mutually) following on social media for years. Sent her a message and she didn't respond, such is life lol.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been a couple of days and I'm at 69 (lol) matches.

Matched with a girl that I have been (mutually) following on social media for years. Sent her a message and she didn't respond, such is life lol.
Haha I swear you're trolling some these guys

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
69 matches in 2 days is pretty impressive.

I think some of these guys said they only got 2 or 3 a week.

I wish it was that fast, this is going on almost a week now.

The whole thing with these modern dating apps is that you gotta make yourself look fun; like you could be an average to above average looking dude and still get a lot of matches with the right picture choices.

My profile picture selection is just a cropped a selfie that a friend took of us, some artsy picture a friend took of me, and an old live shot from when I used to play in bands.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
to be fair, those white dudes beat the odds and actually look alpha as f***.

There are always options available.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was buying some groceries and saw 2 girls taller than me. It hurts being short.