Bald Men And Older Men In South East Asia

blackg

Reaction score
I don't know.. As someone else said, Isn't traveling all the way to EA/SEA the same as accepting defeat? I tried dating sites over there and did pretty f*****g well (despite not being white lmao) but it didnt feel the same as getting matches in the west. Felt unsatisfying and easy-mode-ish....
Yeah mate it's not the same. Like drinking Diet Coke.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1590B9B9-B916-4F59-BB32-E2530062D6F7.jpeg
    1590B9B9-B916-4F59-BB32-E2530062D6F7.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 297

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha.. .fair enough. Have you tried Coke Zero? Didn't like it?
Considerably less, although it's supposed to be the healthy version for men.
By the way: I'm sued to lower prices abroad whenever I'm travelling, but the price for a bottle at 7Eleven shocked me, when I first visited Australia this year!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Puss is puss
surprised ur hawking this normie sh*t

if puss is puss f*** a war pig or a toy pussy

pussy by itself looks like a disgusting freaky alien. its about what surrounds the puss. i feel like vomiting looking at a pussy by itself

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
surprised ur hawking this normie sh*t

if puss is puss f*** a war pig or a toy pussy

pussy by itself looks like a disgusting freaky alien. its about what surrounds the puss. i feel like vomiting looking at a pussy by itself

I just mean in terms of how easy it is to procure. Like some people think that foreign puss doesn't count just because its easier to get for white foreigners. If its easier to get attractive women overseas (I've found this to be the case, probably partly because girls like the idea of getting fucked by foreigners too), then I don't see how it makes it any lesser than an attractive girl in your native country.

Like, not in the sense that any puss is fine. Still have standards.

"pussy by itself looks like a disgusting freaky alien."

Some is like this, but not all. I agree with your point overall though that its what surrounds it that matters.