Bald Manlet gets rejected a lot of times

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A brutal video however I think most of his problem is his highly.

If he had 5 more inches he'd get better results..
If he had hair and stayed the same height nothing would change.

70% manlet and 30% baldness is his inceldom

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So he had been doing this for a year and still hadn't given up?

First of all approaching girls who are walking somewhere busy with their day is a terrible idea. Maybe girls who are sitting/standing and not on their phone, you make eye contact first and then smile and they smile back then you can start talking, but you still gotta make it very casual and smooth.

He mostly goes for girls who are taller than him. On top of that he tells every girl that she's scared and weirded out by him, and keeps saying "sorry", all of which only make things worse. I think he would still get rejected regardless though sadly.

Lmfaoo the "dating coach" is a tall dude with luscious hair.

ENqCHlR.png

I just watched some "cold approaching" videos by a dude who is tall, decent face, NW1, muscles, dressed well. He still gets rejected brutally most of the time, but of course his success rate is much higher. He attributes it to his "game" which is bullshit. Those girls just liked how he looks.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh the dating coach looks like some quirky hippie dude, he might not even be a real scammer, he's probably high as sh*t all day to the point where he just genuinely can't even tell the obvious that the guy is way too short and way too bald at the same damn time.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy needs to get his money up and re-locate to another country, where girls and people in general are shorter.

He needs to work out so his head doesn't look bigger than his body, and he needs to dress better.

Add a hair system to the equation and he will find a girlfriend for sure. Apparently this dude is 38. If he keeps scaring girls in the street without changing anything, he will eventually find himself 48 still in the same situation, unless he suddenly gets hit by some God sent stroke of luck.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
even knowing words and USING them like "cold approach" puts you in a certain category which surprise surprise does not do that well with women.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
hes incredibly stupid. if he spend all that time on moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing he would have had a girlfriend right now
even knowing worse and USING them like "cold approach" puts you in a certain category which surprise surprise does not do that well with women.
It's sad that he probably wasted years reading stupid e-books about pick up advice. This is why it's better to be aware of your situation in some cases. Instead of wasting time you channel your energy into other things in life instead. Imagine if he spent a few years learning how to play an instrument. He joins a band, builds connections, spends nights with drunk girls, and all of a sudden he has a way higher chance at accidentally getting his dick wet.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I watched some videos of the hippie dating coach and he only gets numbers from tourists and lonely foreign students.

Last edited:

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
So he had been doing this for a year and still hadn't given up?

First of all approaching girls who are walking somewhere busy with their day is a terrible idea. Maybe girls who are sitting/standing and not on their phone, you make eye contact first and then smile and they smile back then you can start talking, but you still gotta make it very casual and smooth.

He mostly goes for girls who are taller than him. On top of that he tells every girl that she's scared and weirded out by him, and keeps saying "sorry", all of which only make things worse. I think he would still get rejected regardless though sadly.

Lmfaoo the "dating coach" is a tall dude with luscious hair.

View attachment 151680

I just watched some "cold approaching" videos by a dude who is tall, decent face, NW1, muscles, dressed well. He still gets rejected brutally most of the time, but of course his success rate is much higher. He attributes it to his "game" which is bullshit. Those girls just liked how he looks.
These guys are demented. They're stuck in that childhood mindset. They think they'll meet lovers randomly at the streets, just by approaching the. Lol. They have no clue. It's f*****g 2020. Adults don't that way anymore.

My Regimen
Reaction score
So? It's pure science. Unactrative guys are rejected, no matter what makes them unactrattive. If I go on the streets and record myself trying to pick girls I'll have a similar video.

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy needs to get his money up and re-locate to another country, where girls and people in general are shorter.

He needs to work out so his head doesn't look bigger than his body, and he needs to dress better.

Add a hair system to the equation and he will find a girlfriend for sure. Apparently this dude is 38. If he keeps scaring girls in the street without changing anything, he will eventually find himself 48 still in the same situation, unless he suddenly gets hit by some God sent stroke of luck.
The stroke of luck would be an actual stroke. Only death would save him. Unless he lowers his standarts.

Being tall doesn't do anything If you fail on other aspects. But being short must suck.

My Regimen
Reaction score

A brutal video however I think most of his problem is his highly.

If he had 5 more inches he'd get better results..
If he had hair and stayed the same height nothing would change.

70% manlet and 30% baldness is his inceldom
Jesus this is pathetic. This girls are in a hurry. I'd be f*****g scared to be approached like that, even in daylight. Him saying "I don't wanna scare you" sounds like the opposite. Why he thinks saying "You look beautiful" would work?

If I end up like this I swear I'll blown my brains out.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus this is pathetic. This girls are in a hurry. I'd be f*****g scared to be approached like that, even in daylight. Him saying "I don't wanna scare you" sounds like the opposite. Why he thinks saying "You look beautiful" would work?

If I end up like this I swear I'll blown my brains out.
Popping out of nowhere and complimenting a girl for her looks is like screaming "I want to put my dick in you".

They treat it like it's fishing. When the dating coach yelled at him "let her go" and the woman heard it, f*****g cringe bro. They risk getting arrested for that sh*t too. I'm actually surprised that those dudes don't have a reputation attached to them and get spotted from afar now.

Because he's short and insecure he lets taller dudes treat him like a little brother. The part where he copies the dating coach's dance movements.. cmon you're a grown man.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think even a good looking guy would have a hard time getting women by randomly approaching them in the street like that, if a woman did that to me i would feel uncomfortable, don't see why a woman wouldn't feel the same way with someone approaching them that way.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think even a good looking guy would have a hard time getting women by randomly approaching them in the street like that, if a woman did that to me i would feel uncomfortable, don't see why a woman wouldn't feel the same way with someone approaching them that way.
For sure. Getting a dog and walking in the park every day would produce more results. Acting/yoga/salsa class too lol

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just terrible and so embarrassing. I would feel very uncomfortable being approached like that, by some guy trying to keep pace with you when you are in a hurry. It’s like being stalked. Also there is nothing personal in the approach, he just throws some generic compliments at them. And if someone tells me I must be weirded out by them, then I probably am.