Bald guy picking up girls

John McClane

Reaction score
See the above. I've always had (since I've started taking my chances) a more than decent dating life, even as a bald man.

No matter what you do, 1) you will hit a plateau and there's absolutely no room for improvement.

Nope, it's not like pretty much everything in life. 2) You can't become better at bedding girls. Getting girls is not a skill.

Learning an instrument is a skill. There's a set of rules, of techniques to improve your skills, and your guitar will never tell you "F-ck you! I won't play that D chord!"

If you're a 5'8 average NW4 at 23 for example, getting one woman a year with a lot of effort will be nothing short of a miracle.
1) I somehow agree, but the problem is many guys, especially guys with low self-esteem, think this platue is lower than it really is.
2) Why?
Did you never see two guys at the same level of looks and yet one successful with girls while the other not?
What is the difference in this cases if not their skills?
3) Boom! This is not true!
And even if this is true (which is not), what is wrong in having "only" one girl per year?
I will never understand this goal of banging tons of girls, it's way better to have few good girls who enrich your life than a series of girl who you won't remember in a few months.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does it make you so angry? Because it's shattering your belief that you'll "make it" one day too? If only you became a little bit funnier and more interesting...

It's not the argument making me angry, it's your lack of comprehension, I fail to see how you can't understand the contradictions you're making here.

We'll just try one last time on this point: age 21, handful of years of not getting laid, starts talking to women = gets laid.

That is your shred of evidence of seduction. You can say you didn't make any effort, fine, you still spoke to them, you engaged in a conversation that relied on some sense of personality, this is called "game" and it's irrefutable that in at least some small sense, it exists, you still need to do SOMETHING, and you of all people are proof of that.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
To all my bald sis' and bros in the bald community, a caring and careful word to the wise;

The feeling(s) that stem from absolute powerlessness (caused by baldness) corrupt absolutely.

John McClane

Reaction score
I agree, but finding that "good girl" will not be easy either.

What's the difference between the two guys who have the same level of looks regarding their success with women.

Simple, that night, one of them had the chance to stumble upon girls who found him to be her type and the other didn't.

I'm sure you realize that women all have their particular type? It's supported by research, men tend to agree with each other when they rate men.

But for women, one 6/10 guy can be another woman's 9/10. It's all about being her type or not, and that's determined by your genetics too, not your skills.

I'm still amazed at how some people think you can cheat mother nature with 'skills'.
I could have agreed with you if it was only that particular night, but if it is always like that you can't talk about luck anymore.
I speak out of experience. I know these two guys, best friends, at the same level of looks.
The first one change a girl every month (is one of these guys who value himself on the numbers of girls he ****s) while the other one, well, in five years that I know him I saw him with 3 girls if I rember correctly.
The only thing they have in common are their good looks.
One is funny, has a huge self-esteem (he's a bit arrogant I confess) and charme.
The other one is pretty much the opposite.
And that is reflected in their success with girls: the second one is a disaster in approaching girls, super shy and clumsy.
I truly believe that looks are important with girls but also your mentality, and you can improve A LOT the latter.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I want to address a few points about this clip

he was able to get numbers doesnt mean he will get the girl. making a girl laugh is a huge thing yet it doesnt always trasnlates into getting her horny...
looks DOES play a huge role here, and baldness takes big part in how you look, these girls gave him the number out of socual preasure, and probably fake numbers.
after all that being said, a bald guy CAN get girls, basicly its a numbers game.. both on the looks and on the statisitcs (ie how manny you approach)... you have to put yourself on a realistic scale here, if you are a 6 then you can approach only 9's and 10's but your chances to actually hook up drop significantly... yet if you approach only 4's youll most likely hook up far more often... so lets say a guy who is a 10 appraoches only 9's and 10's... he *feels* as if he has *game*, and he believes that he can translate it and pass on to uglier guys as a skill, becuase he *feels* and believes he "has a skill".. he wants to think its something he has control over because that means he has "value" linked to who he is as a person and not how he looks which was a luck of a draw, ...its just the same with a guy who was born to rich parents likes to belive he is a succssefull buissness man, he was just lucky.

so yeah a bald guy can get girls. but how hot and how often?

shookwun

Reaction score
As cringe worthy as a bald men approaching women asking if they are open to the idea of being in a relationship with a bald guy

Women almost always give high inhibition responses out of social ethics, and that Androgenetic Alopecia being a sensitive subject.

As I like to say, Go to the club with your balding friend and watch him get trumped when he makes advances on women under the influence. It's actually disgusting how young women treat balding men when they approach, to the point where they feel offended.

shookwun

Reaction score
I want to address a few points about this clip

he was able to get numbers doesnt mean he will get the girl. making a girl laugh is a huge thing yet it doesnt always trasnlates into getting her horny...
looks DOES play a huge role here, and baldness takes big part in how you look, these girls gave him the number out of socual preasure, and probably fake numbers.
after all that being said, a bald guy CAN get girls, basicly its a numbers game.. both on the looks and on the statisitcs (ie how manny you approach)... you have to put yourself on a realistic scale here, if you are a 6 then you can approach only 9's and 10's but your chances to actually hook up drop significantly... yet if you approach only 4's youll most likely hook up far more often... so lets say a guy who is a 10 appraoches only 9's and 10's... he *feels* as if he has *game*, and he believes that he can translate it and pass on to uglier guys as a skill, becuase he *feels* and believes he "has a skill".. he wants to think its something he has control over because that means he has "value" linked to who he is as a person and not how he looks which was a luck of a draw, ...its just the same with a guy who was born to rich parents likes to belive he is a succssefull buissness man, he was just lucky.

so yeah a bald guy can get girls. but how hot and how often?

This guy understands.

So many guys mistaken a women being 'friendly' for flirting.

Social pressure.

id love to see this guy have a hidden go pro cam on his t shirt approaching women at the club with his chrome. reality chick over load

jd_uk

Reaction score
"Good game". That's all I needed to hear.

Game doesn't exist, it's all a marketing scam and you fell for it.

Sexual attraction is all about looks.

Yeah right, all of a sudden, all bald men are Casanova's. Sure.

I just think that if a guy like me, not that I'm overrating myself, does not have it easy, I don't want to imagine how it must be for a balding average height average guy.

From talking with a lot of other men, it's obvious it's incredibly hard to even get a woman's attention if you don't look like a male model these days.

A lot of men are quiet about it, but we know the truth on this forum. And you do too, you've said that you got women easily so you must not be bad looking (or bald).

"Sexual attraction is all about looks" - clueless.

Secondly...there are a lot more to looks than hair. I care about my hair loss like anyone else here, but when i go out i know i have a decent chance of getting girls purely on appearance because i'm in good physical shape...wide shoulders, big arms etc.. That is purely appearance, but anyone who thinks girls are turned on only visually is absolutely clueless. Domiance/confidencr are huge turn ons for women no matter what you look like. I used to work with a very cute girl...about 24 and she was f*cking a bald, 50 year old man with a similar age girlfriend. Why? Because he dominated her and gave her the best sex she'd ever had.

shookwun

Reaction score
it is all about looks?

God, women are no different then men. clueless you are.

DO you think they actually care about your demeanor :laugh: Initially no, but somewhere down the road when they are attracted they want someone who's fun, and that's where your personality comes into play

It's 100% looks based initially. only after this barrier is passed, and your **** buddy phase is over that your personality will start to come into play. Either it works out or you both part ways.

You must not have a lot of experience.

John McClane

Reaction score
As cringe worthy as a bald men approaching women asking if they are open to the idea of being in a relationship with a bald guy

Women almost always give high inhibition responses out of social ethics, and that Androgenetic Alopecia being a sensitive subject.

As I like to say, Go to the club with your balding friend and watch him get trumped when he makes advances on women under the influence. It's actually disgusting how young women treat balding men when they approach, to the point where they feel offended.
So you say if this guy
retrato-de-um-homem-novo-fresco-isolado-no-preto-36117277.jpg
approach girls in clubs they reject him in a mean way?

I don't believe it.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not bald. He's NW1 with a shaved head.

shookwun

Reaction score
He's like a #1 clipped NW2

Twilight zone for a balding man with diminishing returns, and discrimination - NW4+

jd_uk

Reaction score
it is all about looks?

DO you think they actually care about your demeanor :laugh: Initially no, but somewhere down the road when they are attracted they want someone who's fun, and that's where your personality comes into play

It's 100% looks based initially. only after this barrier is passed, and your **** buddy phase is over that your personality will start to come into play. Either it works out or you both part ways.

Again.. looks are important...there is more to good looks than hair. Hence the women who fancy bald men. However, women are approached ALL the time ....a man who has a dominant persona, is very confident etc will get better results in general than a 'prettier' looking guy who is not as dominant or confident. Women react SEXUALLY to confidence and dominance...ie. alpha male behaviour. I've seen it over and over. If you don't get that then that's your loss.

shookwun

Reaction score
WOMEN ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN MEN.

Do you think I care if she's a honest, nice and is submissive? i could care less, unless i'm physically attracted to her.

Do you think she cares if you have good posture, and a bad boy demeanor with unattractive penis head? ye she might just think you're an creep, who also happens to be an a**h**.

Demeanor, attitude and persona come into play after the initial factor. Why? Because women like suspence, and entertainment. They get bored of predictable men who dont elicit that adventurous spark in their life.

All we care about is the initial factor, and halo approach associated with the book, and it's cover. Which happens to be attraction

jd_uk

Reaction score
WOMEN ARE NO DIFFERENT THEN MEN.

Do you think I care if she's a honest, nice and is submissive? i could care less, unless i'm physically attracted to her.

Do you think she cares if you have good posture, and a bad boy demeanor with unattractive penis head? ye she might just think you're an creep, who also happens to be an a**h**.

Demeanor, attitude and persona come into play after the initial factor. Why? Because women like suspence, and entertainment. They get bored of predictable men who dont elicit that adventurous spark in their life.

All we care about is the initial factor, and halo approach associated with the book, and it's cover. Which happens to be attraction

You're clueless, thats all i can say on the subject. Sorry.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
it is all about looks?

Women do care about demeanor - if a man looks pleasant and amiable women get good "vibes" from that but if he looks harsh or mean women withdraw from that. I've seen it a million times. But they're also open to the possibility that their first impressions can be wrong so they are willing to move a man from the "mean/harsh" category to the "friendly" category if he demonstrates that he's not mean and harsh. Some women can switch a man from one category to another fast while someone need time to do so.

jd_uk

Reaction score
So you have no argument and you're just going to attack him personally?

Alright then. I don't expect you to admit you're wrong anyway.

As shookwun say, men are attracted to sweet, submissive and feminine women.

What if a fat below average girl with short hair acts all feminine and submissive with you?

Is it going to get you hard? But I thought men were attracted to feminine and submissive women, that's been shown over and over!

Do you realize how ridiculous your argument sounds now? Looks come first, your personality only plays a role in long-term attraction (relationships).

As I've said above, only in long-term attraction. For flings and one-night-stands, it's going to be all looks.

Do you think she's going to turn down a hot sex session with a male model just because he's not interesting?

Of course not. But she'll dump him after a few days or weeks.

I can't argue with ignorance. I will go out tonight and see bald guys with hot girls in the bars and clubs. People on here can stay at home at wallow about how women dont care about anything other than hair ...not my problem.

On dating sites it can definitely be tougher to be bald...in real life not so much. Why? Women respond sexually to more than just looks.

I post a positive thread from a pretty cool bald guy who goes out and pulls even though he makes his hair look as unflattering as possible and all you guys here do is claim 1) must be fake 2) fake numbers 3) influenced by the hidden camera. Again...i can't argue with ignorance.

You wanna tell yourselves your losers because you have hair loss? Fine. Well you are losers but only because of your mentality. No women is going to want a guy who tells himself he is a loser. You know...last Friday night i pulled two women, took one home. The one i didnt take home begged me to call her...along the course of the night she asked my age and when she wasnt sure if i was telling the truth i casually mentioned 'look im balding'. She didnt care one bit. Just dragged me to the dance floor to kiss. So yeah...like i said i cant argue with ignorance.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As shookwun say, men are attracted to sweet, submissive and feminine women.

I think this is the reason why I attracted so many men; because I was (am?) very feminine, sweet and soft spoken. I also like a man that dominates me a bit, and I think men enjoy that. Literally, all but one guy in my class when I went to uni was in love with me, and the only guy who wasn't had a gf. And I'm not just making this up, they literally told me all were in love with me (except for that one guy). I don't know what it was about me, I have good looks and all but I think my kinda fragile personality added to the attraction. My voice is also another factor, it's very feminine and soft.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now, just talking to a woman is also game, the definition of game keeps broadening I see. Soon taking a sh*t will also be "game" I guess.

What kind of attempt at a smartass analogy was that? No, taking a **** won't help you get laid, talking to a woman, or in terms of using your "game" (chatting her up, etc) is basically the same thing, there was no broadening of the definition.

Let's remove the word "game" from this altogether as you're using it as a way to weasle out of this, and instead we use the word "personality" instead, and let's just focus on how you said that attraction is based 100% on looks, and 0% on "personality".

For what you're saying to be true, it shouldn't matter whether you tried or not, as speaking to a woman involves using your "personality", but all that is supposed to matter is looks. So again, why couldn't you get laid until you used your personality?