Bald guy picking up girls

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BS. Complete BS.

People with money often got where they are because mommy and daddy were behind them, gave them the money, or made their connections work for them, and found them a nice BS job where they would be paid a big salary.

I come from a middle-class family. My friends also come from modest families. They all have university master's degrees, either in business, law, engineering, you name it.

None of them are making a lot of money. Maximum 30000€ a year after taxes. Yet they're all very ambitious and intelligent people.

I've had girlfriends who lived in the rich neighborhoods near Brussels, they knew a lot of these rich kids who got everything handed to them thanks to their rich parents.

So having money meaning that you're hard-working, intelligent and ambitious, no, not really. In the vast majority of cases, it shows that you were born in the right family.

Indeed I've seen it often that rich kids are set up for life, everyone is aware of this, and I've often seen this not happen, where someone works their way up gradually from nothing. Funny that, isn't it? It's like there's more possibilities in the world out there, outside of your insignificant little group of friends.

They could be intelligent but this is coming from your standard of what intelligence is.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred stop pretending you have any of these friends and quit side-stepping my last post clarifying that you did indeed say that nobody is having sex unless there's hard evidence for it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again side-stepping a point I've proven you have said, despite how you keep denying it, you know you said it.

It's sad I have to get this petty in grinding you down to admit it, but here we are. Stop ignoring the post.

shookwun

Reaction score
two friends of mine went to teachers college, upon graduation one is on a waiting list, and her only job prospects are substitute teaching a couple times a week.

The other one, her mother is on the board of directors and was able to get her a placement within three months post graduation as a full time teacher.

Real scenario.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
BS. Complete BS.

People with money often got where they are because mommy and daddy were behind them, gave them the money, or made their connections work for them, and found them a nice BS job where they would be paid a big salary.

I come from a middle-class family. My friends also come from modest families. They all have university master's degrees, either in business, law, engineering, you name it.

None of them are making a lot of money. Maximum 30000€ a year after taxes. Yet they're all very ambitious and intelligent people.

I've had girlfriends who lived in the rich neighborhoods near Brussels, they knew a lot of these rich kids who got everything handed to them thanks to their rich parents.

So having money meaning that you're hard-working, intelligent and ambitious, no, not really. In the vast majority of cases, it shows that you were born in the right family.

University degrees in engineering, business, and law are hardly convincing evidence of intelligence and ambition.

I was in engineering for a year, before switching to physics. I knew a lot of mediocre people there. I also know of mediocre people who went on to law.

You're overrating the value of a degree.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mediocre in what sense? You can be a sh*tty person and still be intelligent.

You definitely need to be smart to get a master's degree, not everyone can do it.

And the people who say that usually have not been to university. It's a way to reassure themselves.

Companies value university degrees because it shows that you can think critically. In other words, that you're not dumb.

You can't just write "I'm intelligent because I say so" on your resume and expect to be taken seriously.

Degree's may not be the best way of measuring someone's intelligence, but it already tells a lot about a person.

I did international baccalaureate pre-university.

Then did a year of engineering, had very high grades, switched to joint honours mathematics and physics, finished my bachelors on time and with extra courses. I did this at one of the last remaining North American schools without grade inflation.

I nailed 3 of 4 standardized tests on the entry to graduate school.

Then I got a masters and a PhD at a top-10 department in the USA, and upon graduation I had high paying, high-prestige offers in Australia, the USA, and Switzerland.

In my time I have studied with many others, graded many classes, tutored many classes, and been a teaching assistant for many classes.

Are you done?

University degrees in and of themselves are not that meaningful. There are a lot of average, mediocre people who manage to get through. Including for masters degrees. It doesn't mean as much as you think.

There are some smart people in university. And there are dumb people there. And outside the university system, there are smart and dumb people. For the most part people go because that's the expectation. You finish high school and then you go to university.

Speaking for myself, it's not specifically the PhD diploma that matters, it's the fact I discovered several things that nobody else had ever discovered before, that I did so through hard work, and that I convinced other researchers of it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Literally, all but one guy in my class when I went to uni was in love with me, and the only guy who wasn't had a gf.

Goddamn. :wow:

I kinda hate you EvilLocks. That is just too much power for one person to have.

How did you manage to not get murdered by one of the other girls in class? You must get a lot of hate from women.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive. You must have a very high IQ to have been able to do all that.

But even then, it's all genetics. I'm aware of that even with my accomplishments.

To you everyone must seem dumb, so I understand you lump people who have no degree with people who have no education together.

I refuse to believe that. It's easy to say from your position (someone in the top 0.1% when it comes to intelligence) or from the position of someone who didn't even try.

You talk like they hand out master's degrees like candy. That's just not true, not everything is relative.

Funny, on the internet, everyone always has a 140+ IQ, and everyone has a degree in astrophysics.

Like I said in another topic, not only is everyone a 8 or a 9, but everyone has a 140+ IQ.

It always amazed me. Take any random topic about IQ on any forum, and 90% of the answers will be above 140.

So yeah, all people online are actually male model astrophysicists in real life. Good to know.

I don't claim to be a model.

There's more to intellectual achievement than "genetics", unless you also want to claim that work ethic is also genetic, which is perfectly fine.

I can assure you that I had to work my *** off.

Working harder won't make you into Albert Einstein, but it will help you reach your potential, whatever that may be.

In your case, that might mean writing an influential self-help book telling men to stop whining about how nice they are, and to focus on hitting the gym and getting cosmetic surgery.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Earl Boykins, Spud Webb and Muggsy Bougues.
Check their height.

You know -- I was wondering if FredTheBelgian deliberately picked an argument as he did such that someone could be a smartass by mentioning the 1,000,000:1 exception. I didn't think he would do that, as that would be pointless, since nobody could be so ridiculous.

But there you are.

As a general, you should always be weary to make an argument based off exceptions. The 1,000,000:1 exceptions may not mean what you think they mean.

John McClane

Reaction score
You know -- I was wondering if FredTheBelgian deliberately picked an argument as he did such that someone could be a smartass by mentioning the 1,000,000:1 exception. I didn't think he would do that, as that would be pointless, since nobody could be so ridiculous.

But there you are.

As a general, you should always be weary to make an argument based off exceptions. The 1,000,000:1 exceptions may not mean what you think they mean.
He said that a very short man can't hope to make it in the NBA.
3 men accomplished that.
So, it is possible, super difficult maybe, but is possible, and that's what matters to me.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
the hardest part of baldness in attraction is not being able to elicit sexual tension, and get her going. It's almost impossible to get her horny with a chrome dome.

This isn't true I have screwed many women while being bald and the were dripping wet every time and always wanted more also Johnny Sins and countless other bald p**rn stars have screwed hot chicks till they were soaking. All you need is to be attractive or a 10 inch c***. :)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Goddamn. :wow:

I kinda hate you EvilLocks. That is just too much power for one person to have.

How did you manage to not get murdered by one of the other girls in class? You must get a lot of hate from women.

Well, that isn't a surprise to me ;D (Just kidding).

Actually I generally get along with girls just fine, except for when there is drinking involved. I have a history of pissing girls with boyfriends off, because they think I'm trying to steal their boyfriend (even though I'm not).

I bet those girls would have a smirk on their face if they knew about my hair loss though. Maybe I had too much power, maybe this is God playing a cruel joke on me.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here, but they were probably thinking about a NW1 to get there.

I hope you don't really believe that, I showed your picture to my wife and she thought you were very handsome. Women get wet when they are attracted to you and they wouldn't let you stick your knob in them if they didn't

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you Evil.

Well, opinions about me vary. Some people here think I'm a 4.5/10 skinny fat guy with a potato face and a horrible personality.

So what is the truth? For my sanity, I'll try to have the same opinion about myself as yours :).

If you've been told you are handsome by multiple women who are not relatives or close friends then you are safe to assume you are handsome. If so you will always be handsome no matter if you feel ugly one day inside as your face never changes really.

shookwun

Reaction score
If you've been told you are handsome by multiple women who are not relatives or close friends then you are safe to assume you are handsome. If so you will always be handsome no matter if you feel ugly one day inside as your face never changes really.

My jaw muscles have become noticeably bigger, and stronger since I started lifting weights six years ago. Granted steroid use might of contributed to that.. ha ( used my drivers license as a comparison

iv'e heard that bones also become more denser as you grow older. Shape wont change though.

fran15

Reaction score
Thank you Evil.

Well, opinions about me vary. Some people here think I'm a 4.5/10 skinny fat guy with a potato face and a horrible personality.

So what is the truth? For my sanity, I'll try to have the same opinion about myself as yours :).

You're definitely a lot better than 4.5/10 man, that's below average. That guy you posted was easily above average, and you've got hair shaved down to boot.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you Evil.

You don't have a horrible personality, you're ok, but too arrogant and dismissive of ideas that you don't happen to agree with. If you could cut that out you have the potential to be a top lad. Some of the stuff you dismiss is beyond ridiculous. You're literally accusing people of being liars if it doesn't fit your narrative and that's out of order.

Aside from that, you make a lot of good points and it's clear you're intelligent. Your English is very good, especially considering it's your second language.

Concerning your looks, I have no idea, we haven't seen any clear pictures of your full face. Based on the evidence presented, you cannot be called a 4.5. That's blatant nonsense. We haven't seen enough evidence either way. Also posting a picture of someone you look like is no way to be rated either.